Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes (3515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2011
http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1858658
Hi Nairaland Travellers
   My little boy, Danny has entered a competition and needs your votes to win, it is a competition on Baby/Child Teeth; If you think he's got it, or you just like him (even if you hate Me cheesy), please, vote  5 for him to do well. . : Please, ensure you vote #5
   Honestly, i'm not expecting him to come in first position, but i'm curious to see how he does in a competition against other kids. and i now understand that other people in the competition are campaigning for votes, and this is something that i didn't do until now that i remember Nairaland has the numbers to make it happen.
   Now, let me explain how the competition works: A competitor doesn't get promoted according to the number of votes (otherwise, my boy might have been in bottom position) but rather, a competitor gets promoted according to the quality (not quantity) of votes. So, please, ensure you vote #5 for him.
   This link will take you directly to his page: http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1858658
Please, vote and return to drop a comment here
   Thank you.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Voted.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by r231(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Justwise and r231, Una do well, i knew i can count on you guys.
Where are the others, abi una dey sleep?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by jonyjay(m): 3:54am On Oct 16, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2011
jonyjay:

voted
Thank you so much smiley
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by alfablondy: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ op is your little boy danny? I just want to be sure before voting
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
alfablondy:

@ op is your little boy danny? I just want to be sure before voting
   Yes, that's his name. In fact, that link takes you directly to his page. Thanks for asking
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by alfablondy: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by JeSoul(f): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted. What an adorably handsome gorgeous looking young fella. Hope he wins!

You got a lot of votes to go . . . I briefly skimmed the list and you seem to have fewest so far. Don't worry, NL fam will represent for you. Goodluck.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by damola1: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
did vote, think yesterday,
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Aringarosa(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted!!! I hope others would cooperate and vote, smiley, I wish him success in the competition.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by otondo55: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by gidson12(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
how do i vote, cant see anything
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by finishing(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
@alfablondy, damola1, Aringarosa, Ijogz K, otondo55, finishing; i really don't know how to thank you all for your support, i just viewed our position, and i'm impressed at the position of my boy, you people are real great. kiss
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
gidson12:

how do i vote, cant see anything
Click on the link and it will take you directly to Danny's page, and then click 5 for him (just at the top of his large photo. Thank you
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
JeSoul:

Voted. What an adorably handsome gorgeous looking young fella. Hope he wins!

You got a lot of votes to go . . . I briefly skimmed the list and you seem to have fewest so far. Don't worry, NL fam will represent for you. Goodluck.
You are absolutely right, Danny hasn't got much votes and seems to be one of the least with low vote record, but that was my fault, i didn't know that i needed to campaign for votes until i saw other people's vote count. But the good thing is, he is getting quality votes from you people. Thanks a million for your responses.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted.

Can I vote more than once? grin grin
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Ayowumie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by crusufixo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
The website Isn't opening again, plus, can one vote more than once !!
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by chamber2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
VOTED

I think he is now on the 5th position or so
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
Awww! I like the innocence that comes with a child's smile.
Just Cute.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Just Voted.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Roland17(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
chamber2:

VOTED

I think he is now on the 5th position or so

Last time i checked he is fourth (4th).
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by bizgirl(f): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted. i hope he wins.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
  I've just been notified that Mukina, the Super-Mod has placed my campaign in the home page so that all can see and vote; well, i'm short of words, what other support can one get from a forum like this?
  This ultimate interests and support has really earned my regards to the management of this great site, and i can't thank you all enough.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Ayowumie, crusufixo, chamber2, chipmunkey, Roland17, bethangel, bizgirl; Many, many thanks, i can't believe how his ranking has risen to a winning position kiss, Una too much! cheesy grin
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by bizgirl(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
can i vote more than once?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
bizgirl:

can i vote more than once?
crusufixo:

The website Isn't opening again, plus, can one vote more than once !!
Firearm:

voted.

Can I vote more than once?   grin grin

Actually, if IP addresses are recoded, it may not be possible to vote more than once, but considering how some competitors are getting vote counts in their thousands, i'm beginning to suspect vote fraud, and i suspect that other people are voting more than once, but i'm not certain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria / Bus To Sagamu From Lagos / Study Cheap In Georgia (east Europe).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.