Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Have A Dream: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have A Dream: (794 Views)

T Feels Like A Dream’: Marcos Rojo Tells The World His Move To Man United Is Sea / I Had A Dream Last Night And I Saw Dis. Pls Wat Could It Mean? / I Had A Dream That The English Premiership Will End Like This In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream: by solokay(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2007
I have a dream that one day our dear Super Eagles comprising of yorubas, ibos, hausa, ibibio, benin etc will rise up and play like one team and one nation. Play with determination and purposefulness and bring glory to our fatherland once again like the Very Super Golden Eaglets did in Korea.

Those boys are tantalising!!!!!!! . God bless them ALL!

What is your dream, ?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Chelsea At The Early Stage Of The Season / Will Abramovich Recognise The Difference Between Fantasy And Reality / Who Is The Real Chelsea Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.