Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help: Forgotten PC Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Forgotten PC Password (1163 Views)

Please Help---forgotten Windows Password / Best Way : How To Reset Your Laptops And Pc Password With Ease / How You Can Now Easily Remove Your Windows Pc Password Entirely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Forgotten PC Password by Simple0559: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
hello House
Can someone help me I forget my laptop computer password
what do I do pls?
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by routik(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please be specific. what type of password are you talking about? BIOS or WINDOWS password?
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by koseepaaro(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
Can you please tell us the type of password you forgot? Is it BIOS password or windows Login password? Be explanatory enough to also tell us the version of Windows your system is running.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by alex406(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2011
I forgot mine pls,windows bios running on xp.
Thanks for your support.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
@alex406, which one did you forget exactly? The BIOS or the Windows password. The BIOS password (if you set it) comes up immediately u put the system on while the Windows password comes up after the welcome screen.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by ekpriobong(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
just make it clearer to us, your problem is a toy one.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by folafola(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2011
alex406:

I forgot mine pls,windows bios running on xp.
Thanks for your support.

if you run window XP then press CTRL  ALT DELETE together when your system request for password and you will see a box asking for username and password then  use ADMININISTRATOR as your username and password you will get access to your system but you will not have access to some files and folder you have with the forgotten password. in the alternative format your system and there and then you start all over. sorry about this buddy.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by Jacy757: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2011
Hi Simple0559, Which operating system you are using? If you are using windows operating system and already created password reset disk than you can use that and reset your windows password. But if you don't have password reset disk than you need to take help of windows password recovery software. It will reset your password to blank and let you access your system.
http://www.stellarwindowspasswordrecovery.com/windows-password-recovery.php
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by alex406(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2011
Its the window password.

folafola:

if you run window XP then press CTRL  ALT DELETE together when your system request for password and you will see a box asking for username and password then  use ADMININISTRATOR as your username and password you will get access to your system but you will not have access to some files and folder you have with the forgotten password. in the alternative format your system and there and then you start all over. sorry about this buddy.
Thank u very much.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by greatfutur: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
go Google search for free window reset password software or if you need more information call 08054114773.
Re: Help: Forgotten PC Password by Maleeq(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Have you checked this thread?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install And Use Zip Files / Lenovo G550 Screen Resolution Problem / Kindly Recommend Hp Laptop To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.