Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) (3164 Views)

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Fickle(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
I ommitted these names and I feel so hurt so I decided to create another category for these special foreigners would have been part and parcel of us here. We love them & appreciate them. We have Nayah, Pendo89, Ms Potato, that lady from Canada, can't remember her & Some chick that wears a white hospital attire, not sure if Rokiatu is though. So start listing before I create a poll as this is the last time to get your favourites out there, no one should post any complaint because I won't answer you again. I have created 3 threads already so that everyone gets a chance.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by InkedNerd(f): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
When you say foreigners do you mean as in non-Nigerian or just people living outside of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by ismaeel86(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
All u think abt is who is the most sexiest, beautiful profile pix, haba FICKLE dont u have any other issues?

Though the thread they make sense sha, cos u have unraveled some fine people that have been hidden to the eyes of most NLers but at least try to be dynamic
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by ismaeel86(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
Fickle, where is your profile pix shocked who stole it? pls i need to see it, that pix is a source of inspiration to moi
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Fickle(f): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

When you say foreigners do you mean as in non-Nigerian or just people living outside of Nigeria?

I was thinking non-Nigerians because I omitted their names mistakenly on the other polls but if you think it should be people living outside Nigeria then that is a wider & more fun scope. Just give me names cos I don't know everyone. Thanx
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by InkedNerd(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Actually, I was thinking from the perspective of perhaps an American. . . A Nigerian is a foreigner as well from the perspective of someone living outside of Nigeria. But hey, it's your thread so whatever you choose is fine. Either way, I still read the posts smiley
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Fickle(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
ismaeel86:

Fickle, where is your profile pix  shocked who stole it? pls i need to see it, that pix is a source of inspiration to moi

In your house. Ur big mouth at the other thread ate it. I thot u knew my hubby or his friends so I ddidnt want gossips filtering. I like my unknown self here wink wink wink

So u like them black & biggy biggy, good to know
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by ismaeel86(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
Back to the main issue, i cast my vote for Roki, she is very curvy and well endowned at the right place and finally she is good at flaunting those priceless assets of hers. Her sister dey try sha, but when she grow older, lets say like in 2yrs time she should be more curvy and sexier than her sister.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Aringarosa(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
Fickle, these are some of the Foreigners i have had exchanges with and have seen their profile pics, and i think they are Stunning.  Don't know though if they are Nigerians or not.

There you have it. Left for you to Judge for yourself.

Opus-deii
Frazy
Jellyloveb,
Semira22
Jenny20
Mzdarksin
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Creamish(f): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, SA Goddess, SA Lady and my sweetheart Mukina2 kiss
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by tellwisdom: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
FICKLE, I hope u dont take MARIJUANA in ur dreams angry angry. How do you mean sexiest?? we no even see any of them pics and u dey call them sexiest angry angry.

If you donthave a concrete proof of whatsup, Make u knw dey post irrelevanties angry angry
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Freiburger(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
OP can u post a picture of yourself? so we can understand what you mean.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Aringarosa(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Aringarosa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=691315

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=758976

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=703298

These are the sexiest foreigner based on profile pictures. Don't know if they Nigerians living in Obodo Oyinbo or Foreigner who visit Nl.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by sexylogan(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2011
My mom is British. Does that make me a 'foreigner'?
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by sexylogan(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
For me i'd say Opus-deii. She's kinda hot. cool
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by onila(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
mzdarkskin smiley
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by pendo89(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fickle? Oh grin grin grin grin grin.I will never 4get u.
I love u fickle.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fickle. Where's your niece though? undecided
You were supposed to hook us up cheesy
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by pendo89(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
2buff: Fickle. Where's your niece though? undecided
You were supposed to hook us up cheesy

You mean it never happened? she promised to fatten her up for you first. grin grin
Honestly I miss fickle and her dickle hubby.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by MrsChima1(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
sexylogan: My mom is British. Does that make me a 'foreigner'?

YUp! But you still my suga. kiss kiss
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
pendo89:

You mean it never happened? she promised to fatten her up for you first. grin grin
Honestly I miss fickle and her dickle hubby.

Oh her niece was thick enough already. no extra stuff needed grin
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by Kirinwa: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
You really don't have a taste for beauty.

Aringarosa: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=691315

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=758976

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=703298

These are the sexiest foreigner based on profile pictures. Don't know if they Nigerians living in Obodo Oyinbo or Foreigner who visit Nl.
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by dabrake(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
me like NAYAH
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by 190theclown: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
what are born2phuck isnt he british!! undecided
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by skydeep(f): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hmmm undecided
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by 190theclown: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) by MMM2(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
What undecided

I did see my pix here angryangryangry

(1) (Reply)

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! / A Lady Demanding Recharge Card From A Guy. Okay Or Cheap? / Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.