Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24849 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by slimyem: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

slimyem,  ,     The answer is still NO.  You aint my type.!!!! angry
i know it because i'm way above your league.
Ugh!so much for editing my post,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Tobailoveu: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
My name: toba i love u

My statistic: I am 27 years of age. I graduated from Auchi Polytechnic & just completed a diploma & masters at Lasu. I work in a telecomms company as a customer care representative. I am a singles. I attend fountain of life church gbagada but my dad is a muslim. I went regan secondary school and I was the head girl in my time. I am very open and find it hard to express myself with vulgar languages but I do once in a while. I am 5'8.

Who have I been eyeing: who else but toba

Because: I don't like talking too much. my username gives me away already

Do I want a reply from him: Yes

Question: are u really looking for a wife to marry or all the frontpage things were jokes to you.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
Also
Who I have been eyeing : Ogugua88
Why : She's humble to a fault and quite intelligent
Do I need a reply : No , only because I'm attached
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by slimyem: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Tobailoveu:

My name: toba i love u

My statistic: I am 27 years of age. I graduated from Auchi Polytechnic & just completed a diploma & masters at Lasu. I work in a telecomms company as a customer care representative. I am a singles. I attend fountain of life church gbagada but my dad is a muslim. I went regan secondary school and I was the head girl in my time. I am very open and find it hard to express myself with vulgar languages but I do once in a while. I am 5'8.

Who have I been eyeing: who else but toba

Because: I don't like talking too much. my username gives me away already

Do I want a reply from him: Yes

Question: are u really looking for a wife to marry or all the frontpage things were jokes to you.

this is hilarious!!!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by ismaeel86(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
I like fickle but she is married, i like roki bt she will never give me a chance, i like scash but i dnt know what is on her mind, i like mukina cos she is an arsenal fan, i like dyt cos she speaks her mind. i admire goldieluk cos people like am.

Above all fickle is an epitome of African beauty.  wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Beync(f): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
My name:  beync

Vital status: light Skin, can cook and clean

The person am eyeing: Corky

Because: He can be wittee

Do i need his reply: No, he might be shy

question for him: Do u driv rangerover sport?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by 25omega(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^ witty & sport
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
Yh
yh
yh
my name Dyt
stat: 36-32-44
bn eyein Yorisb,Teejay,Usherlan
yes i nid a reply
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Beync(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
25omega:

^^ witty & sport
tanx, edited
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dytsy,

Ba wo ni. O to ojo meta. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Looks well
do i know u?
V we met b4?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dytsy,

Ki ni se o? O miss mi abi? Awww, bless. grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
Excuse moi, am Sorry if am interrupting somefinz here but i need to find my bracelet, heard it flew in here a minute ago! angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ask d man above u
*dont tell him i said o*
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2011
He Doesn't know what a bracelet is! angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Please don't derail the OP's thread embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by ismaeel86(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2011
I admire the lady above me. Her intelligence is a turn on.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2011
my name. . . Imanuelle

i*m a studnt/hustler

who i like: cynthiafred67

reason. . . She*z funy atimes. . . O.k wit 5k for phone bills per month. . . . Nice posts. . .undastands ppl shuldnt b single. . .

Reply? : maybe. . . Bt dat shuld be to my y! Inbox. . . Cute.imanuelle@yahoo.com

question - do i have a chance at u?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by freecocoa(f): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2011
You can call me cocoa
I'm a student
Trust me I'm beautiful,in my early 20's.
The person I'm eyeing=YORISB
Reason,he's funny,intelligent and nice to me.
Question=where are you?have you noticed I like you?
Do I want an answer from him?I'd be the happiest girl if you see this and reply.

I'm also eyeing=MRBROWNJAY
Reason=very reasonable,intelligent,down to earth and one of the bluntest people I've come across,whose reply to a certain thread of mine,taught me something I would never forget.
Question=where are you from and how many girlfriends do you have?
Do I want an answer from him?yes if he doesn't mind. but if he doesn't wanna talk about,its cool by me.

JAYBEE
Reason= he is intelligent,calm,calculative,mature and firm.
Question=are you married if not when are you planning to?
Do I want an answer=if you give one,I'll be honored.

SEUN OSEWA
Reason=he is an inspiration.
Question,what were your dreams as a child and are you married?
Do I want an answer?I definitely do.

Do you all mind adding another name to your friends list?

@ topic\Op I'm no lesby but can we also talk about the ladies we admire?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by obowunmi(m): 3:41am On Oct 17, 2011
Inked
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2011
Do i have to toast a Lady that am already Dating With? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2011
hehehe Fickle!! grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Creamish(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2011
My name: Creamish

Vital Stats: 30s/banker  cool

I have been eyeing: Jaybee n Ozone  kiss  kiss

Because: My NL sweethearts.  kiss  kiss

Do I need their reply: If they want to . . . . iv got their BB Pins tho' . .heheheheheheheeee!!  grin

A question for them though: Where una dey?  tongue
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by skydeep(f): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2011
Name : skydeep.
I am a business woman/Graduate.
My statistics: I am pregnant grin.
My secret admirer : hmmm lets see, Seun.
Need a reply: yes he should call me and visit my shop for business. grin.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ hello Mrs Jeff
u back?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by onmyown(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2011
i deh admire dyt die,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2011
blinks
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by onmyown(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2011
name: onmyown
vital stas: professional, medium build
i have been eyeing: dyt
because: she is smart, witty, sassy, beautiful, up and in front of you with a knock me down firgure
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2011
Someone's head is Spinning 360¤ angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2011
Its always bn
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by skydeep(f): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2011
Dyt:

^^ hello Mrs Jeff
u back?
yes. I came back last Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.