Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24895 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2011
Hp u brought choc 4 me o
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by noblegas2(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2011
Wowzie! Its realy nice to see that the ladies are actualy being truthful for once! Hmmmm . . . . . . .
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ lol Noble you see everything happens, just bein patient grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by adosjun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Inked _nerd, can we chat on yahoo, Got my add on my profile, Thanx
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
thinking. . .
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hey lola love,where have you been?*runs over and gives her a hug*
Thinking ke,I thought you are taken?.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: Ijogz K

Statistic: A Financial analyst and Asset Manager

Eyeing : Freecocoa

because : Ermmm we fell in love at 1st chat, lol

Do i need a reply: Nope cuz am sad, sad, She didn't mention my name in her's

Question, Can u pls send your BBM pin to "coolented@yahoo.com" Only free cocoa ohhhhhhhh,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by onmyown(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
dyt@ is the hahahahah a reply
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
hmmmmmm
ok wat do i say?
oya cm n v a hug
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Wislet(f): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmm,
Let's see,
*MR CORK
Reason: I believe u're hiding behind a mask Mr,. Sense a high level of intelligence behind the clownish exterior.
Need reply?, yep. If Peckham's most hanchome is ok wir dat cheesy
Question: may i know u berra sweerie?

*2buff
Reason: intelligent,mature replies, calm, thinks like i do.
Reply?, yep. Wuld lik dat.
Question,, can we chat outside here?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by onmyown(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
dyt@ there you go again
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by oguguamlov: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
my name:OBIORA
VITAL STATS: SINGLE
i HAVE BEEN EYEING: OGUGUA 88
BECAUSE:AM JUST ATTRACTED TO HER,CANT JUST HELP IT THOUGH
DO I NEED HER REPLY:YES
A QUESTION FOR HER:DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GIVING A BRO SLEEPLESS NIGHT?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by InkedNerd(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
noble_gas1:

Wowzie! Its realy nice to see that the ladies are actualy being truthful for once! Hmmmm . . . . . . .

Hey you, come here. I've been looking for you. You've been busy lately abi? grin kiss

adosjun:

Inked _nerd, can we chat on yahoo, Got my add on my profile, Thanx

Yeah, sure we can. I sent you an-e-mail.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Huh?  Obiora?  Don’t you people have english names in Nigeria?  John, james, windy, Swindy, tara, jacob and sooooo on!! angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by lindabon: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
Who I'm eyeing on NL?  grin grin grin grin
them plenty, will come back when I get a specific one! wink wink wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
onmyown:

dyt@ there you go again

oya tell me wat u want?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by onmyown(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
a ride,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dyt(f): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
so where shld i cm pick u frm?
hp u wont mind goin on okada o?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by oguguamlov: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Huh?  Obiora?  Don’t you people have english names in Nigeria?  John, james, windy, Swindy, tara, jacob and sooooo on!! angry
Sorry, i have learnt something from the one i admire (ogugua) and that is never to reply your type.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MrCork17: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
oguguamlov:

Sorry, i have learnt something from the one i admire (ogugua) and that is never to reply your type.

Oh, Really? Ok bro. my advise is to keep toasting her till kingdom comes. She aint givin U NO punnny. Keep dreamin! wink
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Tjluv: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Errm, Eyeing Roland17
reasons: intelligent,calm,mature and responsible post.
Do i need a reply: i'll be honoured if he does.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name: Max Reed wink

Vital Stat: Fun seeking philosophical tech-head

Eyeing: Pweety4me

Reason: She can be naughty and nice means there probably be never a dull moment. I'd love to spank her when she's naughty cos the makeup sex ought to be wild after that!

Question: If I come around your area can I look you up?

Reply: Go ahead make my day wink

Eyeing: ogugua88

Reason: One of the most potentially sexiest ladies with brains; strong but feminine. She would make a great wife cos two heads are better than one.

Question: Can I give you a sexy makeover?

Reply: Please say yes,

Eyeing: Rokiatu

Reason: Has all the stats a good woman should head to toe in and out.

Question: Hope your BF appreciates you?

Reply: Yes please

Eyeing: Ms Potato

Reason: Sexy lady packaged in a misleading exterior. Baby you've got it where it counts :*

Question: Will you give me one of your teddies?

Reply: Mama Ngozi please now

Eyeing: Omolola 1

Reason: Omo to cute!

Question: Is your voice cute too?

Reply: Most def!

Eyeing: Goldieluks

Reason: Mami-water is real o! And Goldie is one of them o!

Question: Can I be one of your slaves wink

Reply: Yes ma'am

Ok let's stop here for now,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^this is the funniest message of the day!!
hehehe you made my day grin grin grin 3 women for you alone!
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
Actually it's 6 and counting. . .
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
loool sorry brother
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Roland17(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Tjluv:

Errm,  Eyeing Roland17
reasons: intelligent,calm,mature and responsible post.
Do i need a reply: i'll be honoured if he does.

Honestly, i was not expecting any admiration from anyone, but i feel privileged reading your post and knowing i am highly regarded by you, i would certainly be humbled to get to know you more, my email address is on my profile page. hopefully we can have a decent chat soon. thanks.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Omolola1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
loool @lord reed
@freecocoa, thankx 4 noticin my absence. . .
Nao i knw u re d only 1 dat loves me *cries*
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Dabss(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Funny thread.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by BabaEleko(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=16pt]Name: Baba Eleko
Vital stat: Ambitious and courageous
Eyeing: Mama Eleko
Reason: We have the same ambition
Question: Can we join ventures?
Do i want her to reply: Yes ke[/size]

grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by heskeyw(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
kiss OGUGUA hw are u? Nt dat am eyeing u ooo but u know ,
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
*Loading*
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nairaland don turn to ashewo house of horror. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

"get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.