Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (24850 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Drop Nominations For Mr Nairaland Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
M Resource wèèè tu es mon frère alors?? ah je suis contente, merci mon frère les Camerounais sont éduqués donc voilà
Publisher, the beauty and the Beast was my favourite cartoon  wink and yes from the last news I'm a real female smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by grafikii: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
okay i will say mohot n freecocoa because of the way the finished arsenal
fc, why is no one admiring arsenalfc, beaf, aljerim,islamrules an so, whats
wrong, i guess its good to be good, by the way no luv for musiwa?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=15pt]@NAYAH, IS THAT A YES?[/size] cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Publisher, is a let's talk first
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
BABE!:

Thank you.

I love the "Omo Nna" vibe. Omo Yoruba ni mi. I'm just a wannabe.  grin

lol.  Yh, I'm in my teens; 19, to be precised.  

Awww, bless. Ndi ofe nmannu. lol.

19 huh? Lil' cutie pie. You are cool with Uncle Lax, jare.

I beg, no one should give babe a hard time ooo. Or else!!  angry
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Lax75(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, if I come to france will you frenssshhhhh kiss me? grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Pendant ce temps Nayah, u Camerounais est ? A mis pourquoi nous connectons sur facebook ? Vous pouvez m'envoyer votre vrai nom, peux-je vous donner une adresse électronique ? cool[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Omo Thanks to Google even Person wey starrt to dey learn English 3 years ago don start to dey speak type french just becuase of that Thing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by HighChief4(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
How come I missed all these? Will BRB
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by ektbear: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lmao @ Publisher and Sagamite's posts grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: seedord247
Insert Quote
Omo Thanks to Google even Person wey starrt to dey learn English 3 years ago don start to dey speak type french just becuase of that Thing.

[size=15pt]Wetin manpikin go do nah? We gats to impress our object of admiration wink[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]Wetin manpikin go do nah? We gats to impress our object of admiration wink[/size]

Brooo Nice one . . . . . You aree the highest bidder for now.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Publisher I think I got what you've said but you need to improve a bit your French but nice try though
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Ofido(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Name:Ofido Eva
wat i do: graduate/job hunting
who i admire: freecocoa a.k.a freeTobaco
reason: calculative and says her mind
do i need a reply: yes but on my inbox ofidoevaristus@yahoo.com
question:which state are u from cute?
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=15pt]@ Nayah: I cant speak french to save my community in Ideato north,i logged into a translation website in order to get those french lines. Am just trying to show you how far i'll go to win ur love. Forgive me dear embarassed
Love makes us do such silly things tongue[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by seedord247(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ofido:

Name:Ofido Eva
wat i do: graduate/job hunting
who i admire: freecocoa a.k.a freeTobaco
reason: calculative and says her mind
do i need a reply: yes but on my inbox ofidoevaristus@yahoo.com
question:which state are u from cute?
[/quote

Haba Revereal father  . . . . .  I thought they said una no dey married.

Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by r231(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
make i join the french crew too jare

@Niyah

Il est difficle de vaincre ses passions, et impossible de les satisfaire.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]@ Nayah: I cant speak french to save my community in Ideato north,i logged into a translation website in order to get those french lines. Am just trying to show you how far i'll go to win your love. Forgive me dear embarassed
Love makes us do such silly things tongue[/size]

Don't be sorry I'm very proud and glad of what you've done brother very nice smiley
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Nayah(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
r231:

make i join the french crew too jare

@Niyah

Il est difficle de vaincre ses passions, et impossible de les satisfaire.

lol exactement, je suis de ton avis
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by publisher(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=15pt]So Nayah,
Where do we go from here? Cos your replies are making me fall deeper and deeper in love. I wanna know more about you,everything there is to know wink Where u from?,Country,tribe etc. Your ideal man? etc[/size]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by TexasR: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2011
Y'all have been damn entertaining,seriously though,I'm glad most peeps(specially the sistas gave it straight with no chaser)I've always known they can be honest when MOTIVATED

Been too much of a scarce face on nairaland to have anybody I'm admiring,but I just saw a damsel on this thread,who professed her admiration for another dude,well my fine nyarinya,be served this notice that I got eyes for you.We go do am quietly once the euphoria of this thread ebbs a likkle
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2011
Jesus! These guyz no go kill me for nairaland,una want make my landlord give me quit notice for laughing so loud by this time.
My sis sef say I don join ogbanje group.

@ofido,I'm from Abia or anambra,it depends on the parent I'm happier with at the time I'm asked this particular question,right now I'm neutral.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by MissEZ(f): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2011
funny thread. E be like say na Nayah carry first.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Jenifa1: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah!! what have u done to these guys? cheesy

@topic,

I will have to say sexkills. although he can be rude at times.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2011
ROTFLMAO
Sagamite  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by pkv(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2011
@natasha.i wuld reserve my mosque mind till i don put u nuptial hancuff
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by ismaeel86(m): 1:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Sagamite aka Zagamighty of the Zanga, aka oko omoge, aka "u cant say no" aka "see me and lick me" grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by freecocoa(f): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

Nayah!! what have u done to these guys? cheesy
I thought I'm the only one wondering o,nayah please tell us where you go collect that thing from or just tell us the name of the baba.I need an ASAP. grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Agybabe(f): 1:33am On Oct 18, 2011
Name: Agybabe
Stats: optimistic, frndly, cul, cute, jovial, bla bla bla.
Admire: None
Reason: Dnt knw y.
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by femzy(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2011
Agybabe:

Name: Agybabe
Stats: optimistic, frndly, cul, cute, jovial, bla bla bla.
Admire: None
Reason: Dnt knw y.

Search around you ll find one mosdef
Re: Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge by Obinoscopy(m): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2011
This post is interesting. Let me share mine

Name: its obvious, Obinna

Info: pharmacisi, epidemiologist

Who do I like: well they quite a handful of them but top on the list are goldieluks, ogugua88, lindaban

Reason: intelligence and beauty

Would I want their reply from them: yes

Question: none for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19)

6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.