Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? (3472 Views)

Meristem Securities Job Test... Please What Should I Expect / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 / How To Get An Internship With The World Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by burla: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hello guys, I have been called up for a "preactical assessment" interview with ericsson nigeria for an internship postion SME and CORE IMS,please telecoms professionals in the house, @ajanlekoko and the rest,please help, what should I expect please?? Its tommorow tuesday, thanks a lot,
Re: Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by AjanleKoko: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
burla++:

Hello guys, I have been called up for a "preactical assessment" interview with ericsson nigeria for an internship postion SME and CORE IMS,please telecoms professionals in the house, @ajanlekoko and the rest,please help, what should I expect please?? Its tommorow tuesday, thanks a lot,

Internship position, as in IT? Industrial Training?
Re: Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by burla: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
I don't think its IT cos I'm a graduate tho still a fresh graduate with really not much of experience,it was an advertised position that I applied for over a month ago cos I'd really love the chance to learn and grow with ericsson, You can just share whatever you think can help me tommorow,I have taken classes in Telecoms and I understand the Gsm network structure and how it really works, I don't just know what kind of questions to expect for an Internship position on SME Core and IMS I have been reading about IMS and I understand its basically the generic architecture for driving multimedia servies such as video calls,voice over IP,video conferencing,push to talk and the likes,
I await your response Sir, Thanks!
Re: Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by AjanleKoko: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Okay, I missed this one.
Just read up on the basics. Remember, internship positions tend to recruit the candidate based on their potential, and current quality. Nobody will expect you to be a telecom expert. Just be truthful, and show good understanding of the areas you profess to know, and you'll do well.
Re: Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by burla: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Thanks alot,I actually wrote a practical assessment test that was based on Physics/Engineering,the telecoms business world,some networking questions like explaining the OSI models,some telecom acronyms and I must say some tough GSM Core network questions.I believe I did quite well because I prepared for some GSM related Questions.I appreciate your response and you'd be the first to know when I get a call that i'm anxiously waiting for, thanks alot!
Re: Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? by ichiexy01: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
How did the interview go and what was their feedback? If there was any

(1) (Reply)

APICS CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional Training And Exam: 28 Nov – 3 D / . / Cac Business Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.