Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 2 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 2 (1011 Views)

How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? / Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 2 by AdamsDXB: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
The Explanation of Sahih Muslim by Imaam An-Nawawi with Shayk Saa’d Sayyid – Note 2
Dhul-Qadha 1432/ October 2011

وعن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لغدوة في سبيل الله أو روحة خير من الدنيا وما فيها ولقاب قوس أحدكم أو موضع قيده يعني سوطه من الجنة خير من الدنيا وما فيها ولو اطلعت امرأة من نساء أهل الجنة إلى الأرض لملأت ما بينهما ريحا ولأضاءت ما بينهما ولنصيفها على رأسها خير من الدنيا وما فيها

From ‘Anas bn Malik (May Allaah be pleased with him) who said The Messenger of Allaah said (PBUH): “…, If a woman from Paradise was allowed to take a look at the World, her pleasant scent would have surpassed the span between paradise and earth. She would definitely have illuminated both worlds and the veil on her head is better than the entire world and what it contains” narrated by Imaam Bukhari and Imaam Muslim.

Bismillaah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem
Amma’ Baa’d
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatulLaah

BOOK OF VIRTUES OF THE COMPANIONS

Chapter: Virtue of Abubakar the Truthful (May Allaah be Pleased with Him)

The beginning of this chapter after completing the virtues of the Prophets is clear declaration that the best of men after the prophets of Allaah are the companions. There are tons of explicit evidences both in the Quran and authentic narrations that allude to this belief.
The position of the companions in the religion is extremely great and importance. Imaam Abu Zara’a (May Allaah have mercy on him) said that anyone that reviles the companions intends by that to demolish our foundation and roof (understanding) of the Religion.
The scholars of Hadeeth, states that a companion is anyone that met (even for a blink of the eye) the Prophet (PBUH), believed in him and died as a Muslim.
It is incumbent to have an open mind and treat with outmost caution and respect any differences that may have occurred between them. A sound mind would refrain from such matters.
Abubakar bn Abu Quhafa (May Allaah be Pleased with Him) virtues are numerous to enumerate. The Quran mentions some of his virtue, (eg Q9,Q48 etc). Imaam Bukhari (May Allaah have mercy on him) collected 20 chapters about his virtues.
There is consensus amongst the Muslim Nation that Abubakar is the most noble companion then followed by Umar ( May Allaah have mercy on them)
Considering our study of Sahih Muslim, we can combine the chapters of Sahih Buhari and highlight some of his virtues as follows:
Allaah confirmed that He (SWT) is a companion of Abu Bakr as mentioned in Surah Tauba.
The companions agree that he is the most learned and aware about the Prophet and his teachings
He is the most beloved man to the Prophet (PBUH), infact the Prophet (PBUH) considered him most worthy of his complete and perfect love.
The Prophet nearly wrote down the Abu Bakr must be the Caliph after his demise (PBUH), even though there is no explicit text about him being the caliph, the Prophet made clear pointers to this fact.
He was a pioneer and forerunner in accomplishing good deeds.
The Prophet would get angry if Abu Bakr was disturbed by others.
The Prophet affirmed his piety, righteousness and belief on several occasions, due to his unshaken faith, he attained the honor of As-Siddiq (The Truthful)

These are the points I was made to remember, whatever is correct and good, then this is from ALLAAH‘s favor and whatever mistake occurs there in, then it is from me& Shaitan,

May ALLAAH forgive me for my errors and I ask Him to forgive you all also.

I beseech Him to accept these compilations from me purely for His sake and grant us steadfastness in our religious affairs.
It was narrated by Ahmad with the words: “When people accumulate gold and silver, you should accumulate the words ‘Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-thabaat fi’l-amri…’”
عن شَدَّاد بْن أَوْسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قال : كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يُعَلِّمُنَا أَنْ نَقُولَ : ( اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الثَّبَاتَ فِي الْأَمْرِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ عَزِيمَةَ الرُّشْدِ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ شُكْرَ نِعْمَتِكَ ، وَحُسْنَ عِبَادَتِكَ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ لِسَانًا صَادِقًا ، وَقَلْبًا سَلِيمًا ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَا تَعْلَمُ ، وَأَسْتَغْفِرُكَ مِمَّا تَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ) والحديث صححه الألباني في السلسة الصحيحة رقم 3228 وحسنه شعيب الأرنؤوط في تحقيق المسند .
(O Allaah, I ask you for steadfastness in this matter, and I ask You for the resolve to adhere to the path of guidance, and I ask You for gratitude for Your blessings and to worship You well, and I ask You for a truthful tongue and a sound heart, and I seek refuge with You from the evil of what You know, and I ask You for the good of what You know, and I ask You for forgiveness for what You know; You are the knower of the Unseen).”
This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah no. 3228, and classed as hasan by Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad.

AbuNuh

Corporate Partner
ZaadMaad "Attaining Lofty Heights"

(1) (Reply)

You Know You Are On The Sunnah! / The World Of Jinn And Its Secrets / Muslim Woman Seen Taking Selfie & Chatting During Prayer, Called To Order (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.