Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Do You Care To Live Forever? Then This Is For U - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Care To Live Forever? Then This Is For U (936 Views)

Types Of Fibroid Degeneration And Why Should You Care / Professor Agbelusi, Live Forever! / Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Care To Live Forever? Then This Is For U by cracky2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Forever living product is a collection of body care and food supplements for general wellness. Their products include oilments for ladies, after shave for men, tea, food supplements and drugs for special health cases. Their drugs are recommended for victims of low blood pressure , cardiac disorder, cramp, Anthraitis, romatism and elimination of cancer development. These products are natural products from ALOE VERA. Samples below
**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Chocolate w/Aminotein, Gel, English
186.30 USD
More Info,

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Chocolate w/Aminotein, Gel, Spanish

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Vanilla w/Aminotein, B&P, English
186.30 USD
More Info,

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Vanilla w/Aminotein, B&P, Spanish

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Chocolate w/Aminotein, Bits N' Peaches - English
186.30 USD
More Info,

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Chocolate w/Aminotein, Bits N' Peaches - Spanish
186.30 USD
More Info,

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Vanilla w/Aminotein, Berry Nectar English

More Info,

**New Product Mix** - Forever Nutri-Lean Pak - Ultra Vanilla w/Aminotein, Berry Nectar - Spanish
A package of these product s Is N60,000. But the amazing thing about forever living is how it gets you both healthier and wealthier. I presently use these products bought for me by my mother , the company gives you the privilege of buying their products and also introduce people to the company. You get 20.1% of the N60,000 of every person you introduced you to this percentage for ever person you introduce and the same percent from the downliners of your immediate downliners. There also many incentives in addition. People are always skeptical at hearing for the first time probably because it’s involve introducing people which is seen as networking or because they have involved themselves in a form of networking or the other but in forever living, you can only buy a package without introducing anybody for your health afterall registration is free. But if you are capable and willing to conscientize people then you got an edge . imagine you introduce 10persons that means you are entitled to 20.1% of N600,000 that will yield N125,000 you can also decide invest bulk money if you ‘ve got the money that will make earn without introducing people but you have develop a downline continually to continue earning. The publication is not for everybody that is why is a function of choice to participate. So grab this opportunity you can call me for more enquires 07030497647

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) / My World Is About To Crumblem. / How To Get Rid Of Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.