Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Jaratv Comic Version Of Exclusive Interview With Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaratv Comic Version Of Exclusive Interview With Stella Damasus (1271 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaratv Comic Version Of Exclusive Interview With Stella Damasus by uchennaq(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
HELEN GAVE UTI BEANS AND YOU KNOW NAAA, SHIT, Well…My mentors Uti and Helen…I hope you guys will not kill me, OOO, but my Dad told me that all Work and No play….I had no choice to display what you guys were thinking during Stella Damasus exclusive interview with Jara TV. I consulted a soothsayer,
This comic version was created by Uchenna Iheagwu, just to make people laugh and feel happy, its a myth and not in any way what UTI and STELLA were thinking.

For more information
http://hintsonlinemagazine.com/jaratv-comic-version-exclusive-interview-stella-damasus/

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Dumps Justin Bieber In Wake Of Baby Scandal / Simon Cowell 'offers Beyonce A Staggering $500m To Be A Judge On X Factor Usa' / This Musician Called 9ice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.