Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,291 members, 7,754,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

"Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome (2205 Views)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / The β€œI Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dshocker:
A guy once paid bride price, just so he could sleep with the stubborn girl, that has refused him, her body.

After having his way, he called off the white wedding, and asked that dowry should be returned.

Evil that men does πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I don't think I believe this one, but anything is possible. Door-knock, maybe. But actually paying the bride price, which involves a party and ceremony??
dominique, nlfpmod
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by DaddyCoool: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gggjhhj:
That girl na werey girl, in a podcast with Nedu she said she smashed her best friends boyfriend

Maybe the suitor-ship is only in her head. Goes to show, once you sleep with some ladies, in their heads you have become a "suitor"!πŸ˜†
Re: "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome by Purvan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Anything for content chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love. / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.