Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You (3728 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Orikinla(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2011
Once a Nigerian babe agrees to visit you and cook for you, then she can be won. Among well bred Nigerian girls and ladies, it takes time to convince them to visit you and cook for you. Because visiting a man in our culture means you are giving him the chance for a serious relationship and when you agree to cook for him, you have shown that you can even marry him. After meeting and seeing her for sometime, you can ask her, "When are you coming to cook for me?". in our culture, it is only when you are committed in a relationship or ready for courtship that a maiden can cook for her man. And during this time, the man learns a lot about her, to marry her or not.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by lindabon: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2011
My oh My! shocked shocked shocked
(most)9ja men and food,  SMH
na so so chop chop! undecided undecided undecided

what if the girl goes to the guys house and suggests that she and the guy should start working out in other to stay healthy and burn some of his guiness beer and isi ewu belly fat instead of chop chop? is dat kinda girl a bad wife to be? wonders. .
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Jenifa1: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2011
how old are you Orikinla? you must be in your 60s grin

reminds me of this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-760213.0.html
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2011
many naija women nowadays dont know how to cook.Omo come see the horrible concortion wey many of them dey prepare in the name of cooking grin grin.My white girlfriend can cook nigerian dishes much better than many naija women grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Jenifa1: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2011
^ must you show up on every topic?
u, lefulefu, need to refrain from posting comments. only sane people are allowed the privilege.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ must you show up on every topic?
u, lefulefu, need to refrain from posting comments. only sane people are allowed the privilege.
abeg shut up with ur leg wey be like grasshopper own sad
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by slimyem: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2011
Orkinla's law of Babes cooking in respect to relationships!
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by emofine(f): 12:54am On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:
My white girlfriend can cook nigerian dishes much better than many naija women grin

soaking garri is not the same as masterchef.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by freecocoa(f): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2011
grin@ jenifa,lwkmd you wicked o.

@ topic bros orki,that's not entirely true o,that a girl agreed to cook for you doesn't mean she is ready to marry you,some will agree to cook cos they are hungry at that moment.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2011
emofine:

soaking garri is not the same as masterchef.
I remember this naija babe back then wey prepare eba and the thing look like garri wey dem soak for hot water grin grin grin grin.Most white babes are better cooks than nigerian women and its embarrassing that many white chicks even prepare nigerian dishes much better than the average naija babe.Yes oo back then our moms were great cooks but there is nothing to write home about about today"s naija woman.Not only is the average naija woman horrible in cooking she is also troublesome and restless.god safe those naija bobos with nigerian wives grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by ektbear: 1:08am On Oct 18, 2011
Interesting. But from what freecocoa says, possibly not true?
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by emofine(f): 1:56am On Oct 18, 2011
Clearly there must have been an established relationship beforehand for a Nigerian lady to visit a guy's house and cook food for them. . .but boiling rice etc in another man's house doesn't necessarily mean the wedding bells will beckon sooner perhaps the man cannot even cook sef undecided I've cooked in another guy's house before but I didn't expect them to put a ring on it neither would I be so willing to oblige but then again I'm not traditional to court such notions tongue

lefulefu:

I remember this naija babe back then wey prepare eba and the thing look like garri wey dem soak for hot water  grin grin grin grin.[b]Most white babes are better cooks than nigerian women and its embarrassing that many white chicks even prepare nigerian dishes much better than the average naija babe.Yes oo back then our moms were great cooks but there is nothing to write home about about today"s naija woman.[/b]Not only is the average naija woman horrible in cooking she is also troublesome and restless.god safe those naija bobos with nigerian wives grin

What's even more embarrassing lefulefu, is that u use tongue dey lick oyibo nyash sparkling clean dem no fit use toilet roll again. Yes oo back then our papas were self-respecting but there is nothing to write home about today blah blah blah

If u like continue to dey decieve urself. . .wen oyibo come dey prepare u mash potato na pounded yam ur belle dey weep for abi na y u tek use hand chop de food. . . na better cook be dat abi . . bon appetit.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by HighChief4(m): 2:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Its a sign of having interest when a gal accepts to come cook for you, though not always. One thing people dont know is that, its not just about the food but it creates a kinda bond between the two which might breed some sort of serious relationship. A guy that doesnt really like a gal wont ask her to come cook for him and a gal that is no interested in a guy wont accept to do so too. So Op might have a point
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by claremont(m): 5:29am On Oct 18, 2011
I have often picked holes in the adage that says "the way to an African man's heart is through his stomach"; If this were true, then men would only marry "mama-puts". I would rather strongly argue that the way to ANY man's heart is via his loins!
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Kambinachi(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2011
Orikinla:

Once a Nigerian babe agrees to visit you and cook for you, then she can be won. Among well bred Nigerian girls and ladies, it takes time to convince them to visit you and cook for you. Because visiting a man in our culture means you are giving him the chance for a serious relationship and when you agree to cook for him, you have shown that you can even marry him. After meeting and seeing her for sometime, you can ask her, "When are you coming to cook for me?". in our culture, it is only when you are committed in a relationship or ready for courtship  that a maiden can cook for her man. And during this time, the man learns a lot about her, to marry her or not.     
lol,  please what planet do you live, and what century are you guys up to now?
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Mobinga: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

what if the girl goes to the guys house and suggests that she and the guy should start working out in other to stay healthy and burn some of his guiness beer and isi ewu belly fat instead of chop chop? is dat kinda girl a bad wife to be? wonders. .

That's even a better wife-material. Too bad most Nigerian girls don't have thoughts that cohere along that line.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by lindabon: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mobinga:

That's even a better wife-material. Too bad most Nigerian girls don't have thoughts that cohere along that line.

They don't cos OP here is telling them that cooking for a man will land them a husband. . . All these chop chop guys, wonder why they haven't taken time to study the health implications of being overweight/obese undecided undecided
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by tashanja(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

True, yeah sometimes its not just the food but also the cook may also be included on the menu lipsrsealed

emofine:

What's even more embarrassing lefulefu, is that u use tongue dey lick oyibo nyash sparkling clean dem no fit use toilet roll again.

Chai, this girl, you wicked no be small oooOOH  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by baroong: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
freecocoa:

@ topic bros orki,that's not entirely true o,that a girl agreed to cook for you doesn't mean she is ready to marry you,some will agree to cook cos they are hungry at that moment.

lol grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by MMM2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
op hope dey wont put love portion 4 u in ur food
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

(most)9ja men and food, SMH

I laugh in igbira grin grin grin grin grin.Na wich kind of naija woman go encourage im man to workout?.Naija women no even know wetin dem dey call workout.Na mostly a white babe go encourage im man to work out and go even buy gym equipments for her bobo cheesy.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Princek12(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

you need energy to workout nah. after she cook the pounded yam and egusi soup finish, then she and the bobo fit go workout outside burn all the calories wey come from the pounded yam.

how many Naija babes can even pound yam with using the traditional mortar and pestle? I beg you say 99.9999% of all the keles NL never pound pounded yam for dem life.

And by the way how many Naija keles dey workout? IF to say dem dey work out dem for no dey look like say dem be 12 months pregnant 24/7
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by niggadee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
@lefulefu he be like say u just open eye to dey fck oyinbo.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
niggadee:

@lefulefu he be like say u just open eye to dey fck oyinbo.
guy the my whitey kele set no be small
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by otokx(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
freecocoa:

grin@ jenifa,lwkmd you wicked o.

@freecocoa you sabi wetin dey
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by niggadee(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
^ ^ enjoy ur self toyboy u know say oyinbo gals nah blood sucker dey go suck dry till u ran out of energy.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
niggadee we all know say na naija babes dey suck guys dry pass.i mean look at the bobos wey dey married to niaija women dey suffer from stress grin.Man if na white babe u dey date u go fresh finish grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by niggadee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Rude boy I've been there done it I even get kids with oyinbo by mistake, Stick up for ur own black gal dey are the best.oyinbo nah part time just come and fck that's
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by lindabon: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Princek12:

you need energy to workout nah. after she cook the pounded yam and egusi soup finish, then she and the bobo fit go workout outside burn all the calories wey come from the pounded yam.

How can someone that wants to shade serious pounds of flesh be chopping "eba" and red oil filled "egusi soup"? After wasting money for gym on person, he go still come back come chop "eba"? Na craze. If dem wan exercise, the thing wey suppose dey for menu na salad, fish, egg, vegetable, chicken b.reast,potato, fruit. If na chop wey dey person wan chop, make dem continue to dey chop. No need to burn money at a gym, only to come back and waste it on pounded yam, nkwobi, isi ewu, etc after which them go still use guiness or star dissolve am. All inside one belle? Haba!!

Princek12:

how many Naija babes can even pound yam with using the traditional mortar and pestle? I beg you say 99.9999% of all the keles NL never pound pounded yam for dem life.

How would i be pounding yam traditionally when there are modern ways to do something that will yield thesame result. Maybe all the 9ja men should go hunting with bow and arrow (afterall that is the traditional way of making money). If they can do this, then i'll start advising my female 9ja friends to start pounding yam inside traditional mortar and pestle.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
ok lindabon anything wrong to eat beans and garri b4 u go gym? grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Cook? A desperate lady will put ''extra maggi'' a potent concotion from a herbalist to win d guy oo. Afterall,a man heart is in the good food.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Godmother(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

many naija women nowadays dont know how to cook.Omo come see the horrible concortion wey many of them dey prepare in the name of cooking grin grin.My white girlfriend can cook nigerian dishes much better than many naija women grin

You dey take style tell us say you dey date white chick, abi? May inferiority complex not kill some naija men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / PLZ Help A Sis Nairalanders... / A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.