Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,550 members, 7,755,686 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? (57045 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
achorladey:

Confirmation of your insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin grin grin

Deep relief instantly changed to lamentations that we should take with a pinch of salt.

Unreasonableness lo kun o ri e grin grin grin grin grin

It was true initially and gave you relief all of a sudden it became

Ideal Jehovah’s witnesses exist in your books published by your GODS. REAL in the sense of what you want to believe about Jehovah’s witnesses don't exist grin grin

He failed to tell us that in that same school that JW girls do loads of abominable acts........... trying to paint other youths as filthy casanovas🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know an elder that beats his wife, he lives just a stone throw from our neighborhood. He was even caught in the club once by a pioneer sister........... I don't like snitching but when I see person dey type this kind bullshit!t e dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

He failed to tell us that in that same school that JW girls do loads of abominable acts........... trying to paint other youths as filthy casanovas🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know an elder that beats his wife, he lives just a stone throw from our neighborhood. He was even caught in the club once by a pioneer sister........... I don't like snitching but when I see person dey type this kind bullshit!t e dey vex me

They will tell us they are in the truth and their light keep shining brighter and brighter yet they cannot bring their light into dark places grin grin grin grin.

They even had to discourage their children from higher education with the fear that the supposed darkness in school will over their light. grin grin grin

Imagine a ministerial servant sleeping with the Bible Student of an elder in the same congregation grin grin grin grin

I know an elder that beats his wife, he lives just a stone throw from our neighborhood.

What about elder wey dey beat the wife whose house is on the same street with the kingdom hall grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

I hate it when people demonize their fellow humans based on religion. Plus this religion gives them a warped and twisted view of relating with people of different religious backgrounds especially members of the opposite sex......... it's pure bullsh!t

E no go better for the person were been write YPA. I took that book seriously and messed up my social life.🤣

It is a pity the foundation of that religious organization were laid based on demonising whatever don't dance to their agenda. grin grin grin grin grin

Now they are reaping the fruit of it.

Plus this religion gives them a warped and twisted view of relating with people of different religious backgrounds especially members of the opposite sex......... it's pure bullsh!t

This particular religion will define and redefine terms that are plainly stated in the bible to fit their ideologies then use it to twist. and warp members mind about others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.