Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,271 members, 7,750,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 04:51 AM

“i’m Still A Gangster, I’m Not Going To Lie”, – Naira Marley Explains (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Still A Gangster, I’m Not Going To Lie”, – Naira Marley Explains (video) (448 Views)

"Fasting Is Only 1% Of Not Eating And Drinking..." Naira Marley Explains / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Still A Gangster, I’m Not Going To Lie”, – Naira Marley Explains (video) by unique456: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Naira Marley Explains His Gangster Background in Old Video An old video of Nigerian singer Naira Marley explaining his gangster background in Peckham, UK, has resurfaced online. The video, which was originally published by Noisey/Vice UK in 2016, shows Marley talking about his life growing up in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

“I’m still a gangster,” Marley says in the video. “I’m not going to lie, I’m not going to sugarcoat it. I’m still a gangster.”

Marley goes on to talk about the challenges he faced growing up in Peckham, and how he used music as a way to escape. He also talks about the importance of family and loyalty. The video has sparked a lot of discussion on social media, with some people praising Marley for his honesty and others criticizing him for his glorification of gang culture. Watch video below:

Continue Reading: https://theteleblog.com/im-still-a-gangster-im-not-going-to-lie-naira-marley-explains-his-gangster-background-in-old-video/

(1) (Reply)

"Sure Say Na Him Papa Be This Sef"- Eve Esin, Others Question Mohbad's Dad For / Kunle Ologundudu Blasts Nigerian Police & FG Over The Death Of MOHBAD / How Much Do You Love Your Mom...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.