Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169767 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
missbronze:
Go to Gwarinpma general hospital. You can connect there by Lifecamp juction.

That will save you the stress of travelling to Benin.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
pls will HIV + cause one to have weight ..fat.....even NOT yet on drug...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
I
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
myGod80:
pls will HIV + cause one to have weight ..fat.....even NOT yet on drug...

Why are you not on drug bro? Try and get enrolled, please. Test and treat is the approach now. As for getting fat, the only way one gains weight is if you eat a lot as in increased appetite. It have nothing to do with being HIV + or not. If you are newly diagnosed, you might be going through depression which makes you eat a lot and gain more weight.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hi! am a graduate , 25yrs. Want a responsible matured minded guy with the fear of God for serious relationship.Guys between the age of 30 to 40yrs.Responsible guys only pls! contact me 07065135240.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
3Hopeblog:

Why are you not on drug bro? Try and get enrolled, please. Test and treat is the approach now. As for getting fat, the only way one gains weight is if you eat a lot as in increased appetite. It have nothing to do with being HIV + or not. If you are newly diagnosed, you might be going through depression which makes you eat a lot and gain more weight.
Thank you very much for your answer and concern..Hooeblog.will soon start drugs...

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2018
GiftyGifty:
Hi! am Chioma, a graduate from Imo State....resides in Owerri, am 25yrs. Want a responsible matured minded guy with the fear of God for serious relationship.Guys between the age of 30 to 40yrs.Responsible guys only pls! contact me 07065135240.

TIME TO MARRY
flowflexy@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Onyeisi70: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Any marriage minded lady interested in a widower of 47 can e mail fobilor70@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08120235062.I live in the eastern part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=JustMe24 post=66321647]I am still single n searching. Any serious minded guy in here should contact me.

I am 32yrs old, single, Christian, HIV + from Imo state, AA Genotype, i'm a graduate, currently reside and work in Lagos, Nigeria.

I need a + matured man that is ready to settle down in marriage. Please contact me on 08097733146 or cheesy4u2001@yahoo.com.

Lagos based only
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please all I have a very important advice for you all , please check your genotype before you marry please because AS can't marry AS ,be warned

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by magicjohnson: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Wow so interesting to come in here and read through so many profile request!!! Does this really work Sadly enough i didn't see any testimonies to justify that this truly works!!!Okay,funny as it might seem like they always say that life is all about risk and giving it a trial wont really hurt i guess!!! Sorry i cant drop my phone number here but should anyone be interested in a 42years old man.Please don't hesitate to give me a shot... festjohnson@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
I wonder why people go about creating this perfect picture of what they want in their spouse forgetting that no one is perfect. I have come to realize that most people here tends to want either a graduate, a working class or business partner. what happens to the undergraduates, the job seekers, etc? Are we trying to say such people don't deserve to be loved too? If u are a man and u are financially buoyant, u can establish
any woman of ur choice to your taste and same thing goes for the woman too. pls my dear people let us have a rethink because all these qualities we are looking for might not be all we need to make a happy home. I pray God answers all our prayers and blesses us with what is best for us. thanks

5 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xfreeborn: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Plz do permit me to express my deepest regret,concern&also to observe that this forum is suppose to be an opportunity for restitution to start life afresh undermining how each one in the first place caught up with the bleep virus.Now it beats my imagination that rather than finding a promising spouse, instead discoveries has it now as an arena for promiscuity(sex escapades) marauding(scammers), deceitful individuals,and destiny wasters who has been parading themselves here for five years now.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xfreeborn: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
JustMe24:
I am still single n searching. Any serious minded guy in here should contact me.

I am 32yrs old, single, Christian, HIV + from Imo state, AA Genotype, i'm a graduate, currently reside and work in Lagos, Nigeria.

I need a + matured man that is ready to settle down in marriage. Please contact me on 08097733146 or cheesy4u2001@yahoo.com.

Lagos based only

FOR YOUR INFORMATION ( FYI )
This one claims to be one Lagos big girl.She has been here since 4years changing names and phone numbers but forgets to change email.(How market?).....Guys be careful....Another destiny destroyer&time waster spotted &exposed!

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xfreeborn: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
karian:
I wonder why people go about creating this perfect picture of what they want in their spouse forgetting that no one is perfect. I have come to realize that most people here tends to want either a graduate, a working class or business partner. what happens to the undergraduates, the job seekers, etc? Are we trying to say such people don't deserve to be loved too? If u are a man and u are financially buoyant, u can establish
any woman of ur choice to your taste and same thing goes for the woman too. pls my dear people let us have a rethink because all these qualities we are looking for might not be all we need to make a happy home. I pray God answers all our prayers and
blesses us with what is best for us. thanks

This one is sincere and indeed serious.May God grant you your dream man...Best of luck
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
xfreeborn:

This one is not HIV positive but she claims she loves and wants to marry an HIV positive man.....Guys be careful....Another destiny destroyer&time waster spotted &exposed!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION (FYI)
i can imagine how it feels but if you think i am not sincerely looking for lov e, let your intuitionkeep up with its investigative prowess
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xfreeborn: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
ifynwa002:
I still don't know why many people are scared of reaching out or talking to others even on this faceless forums. And for crying out loud people should stop creating this perfect pictures of who they want to marry in their minds and begin to post it here like you are going to conjure them up from nowhere. We lack a sense of connection and communication. some people only need encouragement from us.

This one is sincere,serious and recommendable, how I wish all the ladies here will emulate her footsteps.....God bless you and best of luck as you seek for your dream man
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
JustMe24:

I am still single n searching. Any serious minded guy in here should contact me.

Lagos based only
you are just and old cargo that refused to change ,you are fast approaching menopause and you don't want to realize it,the irony is that IMO state bride price is 2million naira that is why most IMO girls ain't married and they litter everywhere even in the brothels ,I pity who will want to settle down with you if you are not ready to pay the bills ,cos you are out of market tongue tongue
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
xfreeborn:

This one is not HIV positive but she claims she loves and wants to marry an HIV positive man.....Guys be careful....Another destiny destroyer&time waster spotted &exposed!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION (FYI)
I know her grin
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
mysticalman:
I know her grin
is efribody matter you want to enter now ehn .....
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
creamylicious:
is efribody matter you want to enter now ehn .....
I'm annoyed with you ,you would have settled down for long learn from my previous stories instead of playing pranks angry
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
mysticalman:
I'm annoyed with you ,you would have settled down for long learn from my previous stories instead of playing pranks angry
be playing pranks there
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
judita37:
Am female 36yrs from kogi state,am HIV pos+ and base in lokoja.am a Christian and work in hospital. am tall and black in complexion. I need a guy who is HIV pos+,a Christian and single,working and serious to settle down.contact me on this number 08173691161.
this one stays in lokoja and she is busty but ugly she needs dangote son cheesy
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
creamylicious:
be playing pranks there
pranks with who angry if you really knows yourself you will behave cry
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
mysticalman:
pranks with who angry if you really knows yourself you will behave cry
i will behave very funny...like you have any shit on me huh? yu berra spill
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
creamylicious:
i will behave very funny...like you have any shit on me huh? yu berra spill
what happened in the dark had better remain there lol,but please you and others here should change your ways

angry angry
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
xfreeborn:
Plz do permit me to express my deepest regret,concern&also to observe that this forum is suppose to be an opportunity for restitution to start life afresh undermining how each one in the first place caught up with the bleep virus.Now it beats my imagination that rather than finding a promising spouse, instead discoveries has it now as an arena for promiscuity(sex escapades) marauding(scammers), deceitful individuals,and destiny wasters who has been parading themselves here for five years now.
nice one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.