Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169912 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamylicious(f): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
mysticalman:
what happened in the dark had better remain there lol,but please you and others here should change your ways

angry angry
nothing happened in the dark, niccur........ you been banned many times here cos of ur drunk attitude
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xfreeborn: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
mysticalman:
nice one bro

Bravo bro...(This Is A Drastic Revolution) Do not relent in the good work,no matter the criticism. Plz do keep exposing all the lots you know .It will go a long way to S.O.S
Funny enough they don't seem to be denying the facts even when truths is hard to accept....More grease to your elbow
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Flowflexy@gmail.com inbox me 25 to 30
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Any Igbo + girl here ready for marriage soon should show interest.. below 30 yrs girl. am below 40 yrs.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=creamylicious post=66707592]nothing happened in the dark, niccur........ you been banned many times here cos of ur drunk attitude[/quote

Haa dz guy bu nnukwu aaamu!

Guy you be confirmed Explorer
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Am 26 need a responsible Muslim man that interested man should E35C7A30
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by eddelta: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Once again I'm signing into this very interesting site after all these while with hope it's all true&works out right.
I am Edward.from Delta state,residing in the capital city Asaba&working with a private establishment.Judging from the publication like i did saw here, i am also + like everyone else here and I'm in my mid 40.Trying it out here over the possibilities of finding a soul-mate.Contact me on:eddelta@yandex.com.Waiting to hear from you&also wishing myself&every other persons present here all the best of luck
N:B
Please if you fall into any of the above aforementioned or yet to be identified categories of destiny destroyers&time wasters,kindly don't contact me
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
May God grant us our heart desires

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Dovesalex: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good day everyone,my name is Dovee,am +,am from Benue (Tiv),female,32 years of age,am a B.Sc holder,schooling and self employed.I live in Abuja.Am looking for a male who is also +,38-42 years of age,above 5fts 4 inches(165cm) height or more,a good and honest man,friendly and cheerful,educated and working,must be from Benue (Tiv)who is ready to settle down very very soon.Please am out for serious minded people only,is okay if he is not living in Abuja.Please bb me AD9876FS or email me at alexisdoves@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Dovesalex: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good day everyone,my name is Dovee,am +,am from Benue (Tiv),female,32 years of age,am a B.Sc holder,schooling and self employed.I live in Abuja.Am looking for a male who is also +,38-42 years of age,above 5fts 4 inches(165cm) height or more,a good and honest man,friendly and cheerful,educated and working,must be from Benue (Tiv)who is ready to settle down very very soon.Please am out for serious minded people only,is okay if he is not living in Abuja.Please bb me AD9876FS or email me at alexisdoves@gmail.com.[/quote]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibecool: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Please if my Soul mate is in this site respond.
Am Ibe + , 50years widowed, from South East Nigeria, living at Abuja. interested for matured, Godly, nice looking Igbo lady for marriage. please contact me only for marriage, ibenice12@gmail.com +2349084684439.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by iamnotdesperate: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hey am Dickson with a + status.(Genotype AS) I have hopefully come in search for that very special one i can forever call my own and together be one with in spirit and in flesh without minding what the present situation has turned us into,so lets keep hope and love alive once more in this journey of a new beginning.
Any descent lovable and understandable lady who also has the same quest to undertake with me on this drive should send me a mail on edksons@gmail.com with your complete details
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On May 06, 2018
ayokhafilah:
Am 26 need a responsible Muslim man that interested man should E35C7A30

Hello.. I’d like to know you. But I’m afraid I don’t use bbm
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Engineerpee(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2018
Peter single guy n 29yrs , tall, dark. based in ogun state mowe to be precise and ibadan. Am a graduate and I work with an engineering firm. I would like to meet ladies between 22-27yrs who is ready for a serious relationship hit me up on email at engineerpeter3322@gmail.com and I will reply you immediately
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibecool: 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
Searching for my Soul mate .
Am Ibe + , 50years widowed, from South East of Nigeria, Abuja resident. interested on matured, Godly, nice Igbo lady for marriage. please you may contact me only for marriage, ibenice12@gmail.com +2349084684439.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Matty1784: 6:12pm On May 24, 2018
apenaola:
+ can get married to - and remain - inasmuch d + positive keep using his/her drug regularly, eat lot of fruits and vegetable to boost his/her immune and suppress d level of d virus. once his/her bleeding is 500, d - partner is good to go with unprotected sex but he/she must make sure that he/she is STD/STI FREE. I'M A LIVING WITNESS, MARRIED TO + AND REMAIN -
HIV + isn't d end of life.
I don't get this.... pls explain
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On May 25, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by applelady(f): 6:38am On May 26, 2018
healed170517:

follow this page on instagram: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria. we at #hpdn understand that people living with HIV need love and affection, so we have created a safe place where HIV positive people can meet each other. privacy, discretion and satisfaction are very important to us. the first few clients will be registered free of charge. we will do our best to help you find that special someone. just follow on instagram and we will take it up for you. remember, instagram handle is: @hiv_positive_dating_nigeria.

I requested to follow you with a new account for security reason but you have not accepted me. Most people might not want to follow you with their real account so you should be expecting more of new accounts. Pls accept me. Thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by applelady(f): 6:42am On May 26, 2018
myGod80:
pls will HIV + cause one to have weight ..fat.....even NOT yet on drug...

No dear, it's your life style and you eating attitude that will cause you to add weight and not HIV.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by applelady(f): 6:49am On May 26, 2018
karian:
I wonder why people go about creating this perfect picture of what they want in their spouse forgetting that no one is perfect. I have come to realize that most people here tends to want either a graduate, a working class or business partner. what happens to the undergraduates, the job seekers, etc? Are we trying to say such people don't deserve to be loved too? If u are a man and u are financially buoyant, u can establish
any woman of ur choice to your taste and
same thing goes for the woman too. pls my dear people let us have a rethink because all these qualities we are looking for might not be all we need to make a happy home. I pray God answers all our prayers and blesses us with what is best for us. thanks

Marriage is not a child's play, before anyone thinks of marriage the person has to be responsible and at least have a roof over your head and a means of livelihood no matter how little, this applies mostly to the male folks. Most ladies have picked up guys and brushed them up and in the end hv their heart broken. So my advise to men that are ready for marriage is to at least hv a house even if it's one room and a something doing then a woman can come and compliment him.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2018
The virus is interesting when you are in love with your right partner cool

God will answer your prayers as he answered mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.