Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169166 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
HIV is a fraud, do your research.
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
Please do you research google "HIV hoax"
Justinah4real:
I am looking for an honest HIV + Woman to marry,either in Nigeria or Texas, USA, age between 23 to 33yrs. Plz, contact me via the following email: tonye387@gmail.com.

Please, I don't need a woman does not love and fear God!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
JustMe24:
My name is Ezinne, from Imo state and currently resident in Lagos - Nigeria. I am 28yrs old, working in lagos.

I'm searching for a friend to build a foundation of a lasting friendship filled with love, honesty, trust, respect and above all communication. I do not seek perfection. A friend I can day dream about and call or be called just because we want to hear each others voices during the day. A man from the Eastern part of Nigeria, within the age of 30-45, a Christian and lover of God's work, a graduate working or doing business. A cool, caring, patient, loving, healthy and ambitious man that is ready to settle down in marriage. I can be contacted by email: cheesy4u2001@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please do you research google "HIV hoax" .
liftemeupolord:
I'm a guy, gentle, ibo from Abia, a graduate, fair in complexion, of average hight and a bit shy. I am pos + , looking for a God fearing , young intelligent lady of between 23-29 years with a matured mind. A graduate, from a good Christian home and can make a good, should b of average height , slim,respectful, friendly and cheerful. I can be contacted by email. mluncomon2@gmail.com or bb pin 7F06EB97.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
anglicjewel:
I am a lady of 30, HIV + from anambra but based in kano, i am so lonely and need a compainion i mean a serious minded man age 35 -40, am tired of being alone. email me on destinygirl8@gmail.com or call me on 07032949214.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by yemitaiwo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
i need a matured female (28-30+yrs)companion, irrespective σf your status, åm a free mind person, 09039456069
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by kokonaster: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am as honest and down to earth as it can get. I am a "people person", great personality and a sense of humor to go with it! I am by far NOT a materialistic person, anotherwards its just the simple little things in life I love and make me happy. am 31 years old male seeking real beautiful lady or woman seeking for friendship. here are my contact bbm pin 7BD18693 / .
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamoflove: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by teejay0123: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
I'm as honest&down 2 earth as it can get. I'm a "people person", great personality &a sense of humor 2 go wit, another words its just d simple little things in life I lov&make me happy. If u agree dat nairaland is a means 2 an end, ve a sense of humor&acceptance abt life,&luk forward co-creatn&appreciatn a healthy, lovin relatnship wit a gud guy, lov 2 talk. *Smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Donblexedo(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
I need someone to talk to*so sad * no body will understand
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by kknight1(m): 3:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Am an hiv+ guy looking for a lady btw 22 to 30 for serious relationship.contact me on 08109767070.am on whatsapp
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by soladnet14: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Any serious +patients looking for partner can contact this 08154364203 or 7661C806.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by soladnet14: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
Get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family.

HIV IS REAL. PLS STOP THIS CONFUSION. ALL POSITIVE PATIENTS SHOULD PLEASE AND PLEASE ATTEND THEIR CLINICS AS SCHEDULED, ALSO TAKE YOUR DRUGS REGULARLY. ADHERENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hiv is hoax
soladnet14:

HIV IS REAL. PLS STOP THIS CONFUSION. ALL POSITIVE PATIENTS SHOULD PLEASE AND PLEASE ATTEND THEIR CLINICS AS SCHEDULED, ALSO TAKE YOUR DRUGS REGULARLY. ADHERENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by soladnet14: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
Hiv is hoax

Alright lemme inject the positive blood in ur blood stream and see how hoax it is
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
There was a doctor that did just that to prove HIV was a hoax. He never contracted HIV.
soladnet14:

Alright lemme inject the positive blood in ur blood stream and see how hoax it is
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by soladnet14: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
There was a doctor that did just that to prove HIV was a hoax. He never contracted HIV.

Just do what I ask you to do, submit urself!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Justinah4real(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=GenBuhari post=29119579][/quote]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Donblexedo(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2015
am fred 26yrs old. i need a pozlady for relationship btw d ages of 20-25...am tired of dis loneliness...life av been unpleasant ever since. ..contact me on 07089779727..
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2015
HIV is a hoax
Donblexedo:
am fred 26yrs old. i need a pozlady for relationship btw d ages of 20-25...am tired of dis loneliness...life av been unpleasant ever since. ..contact me on 07089779727..
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Donblexedo(m): 4:35am On Mar 09, 2015
StSteven:
i'm new 31 Male lives in Lagos... Dunno what to say... need a friend
hello can I b ur friend? am 26 leave in lagos too
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Donblexedo(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2015
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax
y re u so sure? wil people lie about their status?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2015
People are killing themselves with the dangerous HIV treatment unaware that HIV doesn't exist. It is a scam that uses treatment to kill.

Do your research and google HIV hoax
Donblexedo:
y re u so sure? wil people lie about their status?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
G
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lifenajeje(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
Please do you research google "HIV hoax" .
................lol....................

googled your HIV hoax let me correct you...those statements are stale(like 15 - 20 something years ago)...........as I type this text I need you to understand that my ans are based on questions I have asked and answers gotten from practical experiences.

the doctor did not get the virus cos there is that exemption that can never contract the virus as a result of strong immunity of their body..this is proven in discodant relationship where one of the partners live with the virus and the other does not...i know over fifty couples in such relationship with over ten years of marriage and they don't use condoms and have children as i type this.

the drug azt is currently been used by less than 5% of the world populace on HIV drugs ....cos some bodies can tolerate it.....there are newer drugs these days.

the truth is people would always disagree to facts....theories and thesis...as there are always two sides of a coin....i am of the school of tot HIV is real cos I live with it and have met and will keep meeting people living with it.

I would share this story with u...from July 2007 I was in and out of the hospital treating kidney,liver and other diseases,,,,by December I could not go out of the house again as I was bed ridden....my 13 years old sister came back from boarding house saw me told she was experienced enough as a peer counsellor to know am having aids (HIV progresses to aids if not taken care of)...she asked to get a lab test done and it came out positive....i started medication in January with a cd4 of 8( cd4 test the amount of body defense system and a viral load 6 million plus.....viral load determines amount of hiv virus in the body... By March I was as fit as a fiddle.....by July cd4 was 286 I stopped the medication and in August I had 3 seizures in one week....nobody told me to recommence the drug the drug in September 2008 after my cd4 has crashed to 89(I am someone who has positive mindset to issues affecting life so I wasn't even thinking about my HIV status as it never weighed me down)I got better and have never had any seizure till date........

the moral of this story is that something may happen to you if u dont take ur drugs.EVEN OUR BIBLE SAYS A JOYFUL HEART IS AS GOOD AS MEDICINE....its important to note not everyone that is positive is placed on drugs and I know people who have not used drugs for over 13 years

people don't react same way to common paracetamol or malaria drugs...

Being positive is not the end of the world and it does not change your dreams and aspirations.....you can achieve all your heart desires all you need is say let God bring our the positivity in it for you.

meanwhile if you desire private treatment and can afford to buy your drugs instead of getting free ones from public hospitals contact me......08183745888....raphael..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Your last sentence discredited you as someone who is only interested in profiting from sales of HIV meds.
lifenajeje:
................lol....................

googled your HIV hoax let me correct you...those statements are stale(like 15 - 20 something years ago)...........as I type this text I need you to understand that my ans are based on questions I have asked and answers gotten from practical experiences.

the doctor did not get the virus cos there is that exemption that can never contract the virus as a result of strong immunity of their body..this is proven in discodant relationship where one of the partners live with the virus and the other does not...i know over fifty couples in such relationship with over ten years of marriage and they don't use condoms and have children as i type this.

the drug azt is currently been used by less than 5% of the world populace on HIV drugs ....cos some bodies can tolerate it.....there are newer drugs these days.

the truth is people would always disagree to facts....theories and thesis...as there are always two sides of a coin....i am of the school of tot HIV is real cos I live with it and have met and will keep meeting people living with it.

I would share this story with u...from July 2007 I was in and out of the hospital treating kidney,liver and other diseases,,,,by December I could not go out of the house again as I was bed ridden....my 13 years old sister came back from boarding house saw me told she was experienced enough as a peer counsellor to know am having aids (HIV progresses to aids if not taken care of)...she asked to get a lab test done and it came out positive....i started medication in January with a cd4 of 8( cd4 test the amount of body defense system and a viral load 6 million plus.....viral load determines amount of hiv virus in the body... By March I was as fit as a fiddle.....by July cd4 was 286 I stopped the medication and in August I had 3 seizures in one week....nobody told me to recommence the drug the drug in September 2008 after my cd4 has crashed to 89(I am someone who has positive mindset to issues affecting life so I wasn't even thinking about my HIV status as it never weighed me down)I got better and have never had any seizure till date........

the moral of this story is that something may happen to you if u dont take ur drugs.EVEN OUR BIBLE SAYS A JOYFUL HEART IS AS GOOD AS MEDICINE....its important to note not everyone that is positive is placed on drugs and I know people who have not used drugs for over 13 years

people don't react same way to common paracetamol or malaria drugs...

Being positive is not the end of the world and it does not change your dreams and aspirations.....you can achieve all your heart desires all you need is say let God bring our the positivity in it for you.

meanwhile if you desire private treatment and can afford to buy your drugs instead of getting free ones from public hospitals contact me......07038149252....raphael..
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ebony2015: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hey! Am new here and am HIV+ I need a man who is Hiv + for a serious relationship. Am 36 years ad need a serious minded man of 40 to 45 yrs. Ad single. I stay in Abuja ad need a man from here. I hope to get happiness here... serious minded please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lifenajeje(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
Your last sentence discredited you as someone who is only interested in profiting from sales of HIV meds.
.....................................................................ooooopppppssss soooooorrrrry......lol........................ U have digressed from your HIV HOAX to this .....Sorry na your name....For your information there is need for such service. A Needs Assessment carried out by my humble self on patients proved there are those who want private treatment and other HIV related services.....am in it same way lagoon hospital, eko hospital,,,hygei health, gosram and other private hospitals are into it. That is why I said if you can sponsor your treatment but then if you can't then continue with the govt establishments and charitable organizations where u receive free treatment....the difference here is that am also a patient and will remain one till there is cure, i ask lots of questions and provide answers or get answers to them.....in this life keep an analytical mind and always ask the what if questions.

5 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamoflove: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. call or sms 09097346178
Thank you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by vero12345: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by vero12345: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by johnsonokey: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Are you a lady who is still single living in any part of south africa who want to settle down who is also positive and looking for your dream man Who is also positive, contact me here(marlx@mail.com) I have good news for you. only those live in south africa pls! thank you!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Whatsapp Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.