Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,401 members, 7,743,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 02:04 PM

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online (30497 Views)

Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by plaindealer: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Every problem wey Nigeria get since 1960, na igbo people start and course am...

...but when ot backfires on them, den go begin play the victim and marginalization.

Just imagine the uproar, madness and insanity igbo people go display if other states or regions do the same thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Collins0609:
The rise of crime, especially armed robbery and kidnapping gave rise to this.
It's necessary to have some documentation of tenant resident in your environs.
They have been instances of lady tenant stealing another tenant sleeping baby when the lattér step out to get foodstuffs at the stores.
Another instance is tenant stealing Keke napep belonging to another tenants in the same compound.
Last week hoodlums on Keke snatched a five year old boy from the parent at 8pm, it's the same youth that pursue this armed hoodlums for over 30 minutes rescuing the boy ang catching the criminals, though soldiers helped in the pursuit.
It's the same as tenant filling forms in the hands of lawyers before renting a house. Previously the practice is not acceptable in Oba and it's environ.
This youths are doing everything possible to protect their environs from criminals masquerading as tenants

Well said. Nobody is against that. The problem is that when this is done against your people in other lands and states, will you come and say the same thing? Or will you shout about Igbophobia as usual? You know you are just lying to yourself.

By the way, how will collecting money from non-native people for a non-government-issued ID card prevent all those things you have mentioned? How will packing their property when they don't pay prevent that? Stop deceiving yourselves. As a matter of fact, most of those Oba youths are criminals themselves. Abi is it not some of them that commit international crimes? Make Una leave story. This is just sanctioned extortion. Are you saying only foreigners commit crimes in Oba? So how do they identify and tax the indigenes too to prevent crimes done by them?

If you liars and hypocrites are really interested in just identification of people around, you will actually ask for their real government ID card and job details so you can find them easily. Not one fake ID card one illiterate market trader made and some tax to feed your hungry villagers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by membranus: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

So you acknowledged LASRRA?

A mumu who does not know that it is not always free.

Bewitched idiot. Our brothers pick pockets and yet much better than your own brothers who are touts, armed robbers and burglars.

A nonentity yet, your whole life is controlled by the same people.

An slowpoke that you are, who does not even realize that the phone in your hand is sold by them.

The building materials used to build that your one room is sold by them.
The plumbing materials, the same.
Boxers covering that your okro sized penis, sold by them.
The electricals/electronics you use, the same.
Cooking utensils to cook that your dirty food, the same.
Spare parts and vehicles to convey that your stinking sef, sold by them.
The drugs to save you from dying, sold by them.

Where have you found the guts to speak against people who absolutely dominate your life? Jealousy kee you there.

Certainly you must resemble an agama lizard.

Wrong narrative from top to bottom.

Let's start with the fact that most Igbo businesses across Nigeria are mostly retails, and not manufacturing.

Igbos are not the only ones selling phones; across Nigeria individual tribesmen are the ones selling the greater percentage of the product.

Same with building materials they are not the Dangote and BUA manufacturing it. Neither are they the foreign owned Niger Steels and Co's manufacturing the steel rods.

The other products you mentioned, like wears, electronics, spare parts and drugs, other tribes also sell them, and manufacture them more than the Igbos.

So stop chestbeating here, the five richest Nigerians, Igbos are not even among them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Dbestbrest: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda
You are too pathetic!!! Who gave birth to you? It is also Yoruba man that filled the form showing Enugu as state of origin? Until you guys taste the bitter side of other Nigerians where you reside before you get your sense back. Low level pathetic being

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by membranus: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ezeego1:

Be dreaming of your imaginary war...don't go and make money and lift your family from abject poverty.

Be hoping there will be war so you will be able to own property

Are you afraid?

We are just cautioning you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Curious345: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
ElSudani:

Nothing wrong at all until same thing is replicated elsewhere in the country.
they need this to drive traffic
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't know how true but while travelling to Warri from Enugu earlier this month, as we got to Onitsha, I heard that barrow pushers are paying Soludo 10,000 every month. If that is true, they must have learnt this from soludo. My concern is that next bus-stop for this sort of mess, will be Lagos, alayes are watching.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:
Soludo na their governor. Is he not in charge?
He will be talking about Peter Obi while anarchy is rising in his domain.

Anambra? I'm not surprised. Their role model did the same thing. Well of course, he sacked non indigenes in his state's civil service. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by ivandragon: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hmm...

Igbos will be the architects of thier own wahala.

Too bad the so called Indigenous igbos are giving the ones living outside Igbo land a bad name.

6 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Ademascot: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Igbo are the enemy of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by flokii: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let me not talk sha, before they will call us bigots..
These are the same people living freely in other parts of the country. Issokay.

4 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Kcdojoto(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:
What is wrong in identifying yourself to people u are living with?

U don run carry am come nairaland make we now clap for you

Pray non of the youths finds this and trace it to you MUGU
dalu nwannem, though I'm not from Oba but those non indegence are committing alot in their host community
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by porthouse7(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:

lagos will start soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by EmeraldEmperor(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why so much Division among my people
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by nelsonchek(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=125870207]agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda [say what you know dear, oba youth is something else.
Nobody fails to pay it hence you live in oba, they're so many Ievies there meant for non-indigenes.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by plaindealer: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

So you acknowledged LASRRA?

A mumu who does not know that it is not always free.

Bewitched idiot. Our brothers pick pockets and yet much better than your own brothers who are touts, armed robbers and burglars.

A nonentity yet, your whole life is controlled by the same people.

An slowpoke that you are, who does not even realize that the phone in your hand is sold by them.

The building materials used to build that your one room is sold by them.
The plumbing materials, the same.
Boxers covering that your okro sized penis, sold by them.
The electricals/electronics you use, the same.
Cooking utensils to cook that your dirty food, the same.
Spare parts and vehicles to convey that your stinking sef, sold by them.
The drugs to save you from dying, sold by them.

Where have you found the guts to speak against people who absolutely dominate your life? Jealousy kee you there.

Certainly you must resemble an agama lizard.

You forgot to add the air I dey breath, na igbo people manufacture and sell am to me.

When it's time to brag and chest beat, you own everything, you manufacture everything, you develop Lagos and Abuja, you are the most industrious, the most educated, the richest and the most prosperous, but when it suits you to play the victim game, you quickly claim that you don't have anything, you shout, cry and moan that you are marginalized and not allowed to do anything..

Your double face, lying and deceptive ways no dey work anymore Nigerians don wise to your games..

Comedians...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Christistruth00: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
07kjb:

We are still buying more space in Lagos,our aim is to buy half of Lagos and become the real Land lords

It is a 99 year leasehold that can be revoked at any time especially if you fail to pay your Land Rent
The Land still belongs to the Landowners

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Princeoflagos Racoon

See your people, funny thing is that they even do this same discrimination to fellow igbos

Igbos divided against themselves
Sultanofpiglets, aren’t you ashamed of yourself
Are yoruba not mining fellow Yoruba skull?

Where is the love?

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kcdojoto:
dalu nwannem, though I'm not from Oba but those non indegence are committing alot in their host community

Really? That's news. You mean that no Oba indigenes commit crimes? All the crimes are by foreigners alone? Wow. Una go soon hear am. I hope when everyone starts claiming Igbos alone are the people committing crimes in their own lands you will also agree.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Omoawoke2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are yoruba not mining fellow Yoruba skull?

Where is the love?

Anybody killing anybody is a crime and if found, same people would be given jungle justice or arrested by police

Stop pushing faults and accept responsibility for once.

This is being done in broad day light. This can not happen in yorubaland, someone from Ekiti will go to Ondo and is welcomed, in fact, states of origin doesn’t even count as long as you are Yoruba. All Yorubas are one family and can marry from any of the yorubaland and live there.
Igbos lack brotherhood and that’s the fact. Despite being majority Christians, una go still fight among church denominations. Anglican must not marry catholic, Pentecostal must not marry this?
Then the Osu caste system
Then Enugu Igbo is discriminating Imo Igbo, or Anambra discriminating Ebonyi.
Even within the same state, una still discriminate village by village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SonOfDSoil01: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
ElSudani:

Nothing wrong at all until same thing is replicated elsewhere in the country.
don’t mind the hypocrite, if they did same to them in Lagos now, na cry and wailing we for Dey hear, awon oniranu😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Osoboshi: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
Don't say my reasoning is shallow unless you reasons like a kid. The ones you mentioned can not provide proper identification incase a crime is committed. We are not talking about federal means of indentification which doesn't provide adequate details for local security.
I dont know the kind of crime they are trying to stop,but u think the same criminals can't still get this i.d cards.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by seunodediranivy: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
hmmm, but who are these set of criminals parading themselves as human beings, how I wished I know where they're, I wouldn't have taken it lighter with them, they are supposed to be sensitized the ways of living in a comity of civilized people.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by yommen: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda

Imagine. The complaints is definitely from Ibos living in Ibo land but hey!!! Yoruba is still to blame. Do you ever own up?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by adefitim(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
And so what?

Abeg leave Oba youths alone
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by yommen: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who told you Igbos are not paying tax in other states

Where did you see tax mentioned? The payment they are talking about is to even live in Oba community. You have to pay if you are not from the community either you are Igbo or not.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by xchuky: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
The exercise is good for security purposes but the way and manner it's being carried needs to be reviewed.
Am a Lagosian and I have mine. It's called LASRRA and you don't get it free.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by clint77ng: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
generalud:
This is one of the reasons an IGBO MAN CANNOT, WILL NOT AND NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
God has spoken. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by uche393: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
it's not wrong to identify people staying in your village especially now when people comit atrocities. theres no prove that they were asked to pay money!
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
Don't my him, I see nothing wrong with the ID. My brother lives in Oba and he has his ID card and no form of molestation from the indigene. It's just for security purposes unless you have a questionable character then u leave the town.
Don't be stupid man! ID card in one town? So when you relocate to a different town you get their own ID card? When you relocate to Abuja you get Abuja ID card? When you relocate to Enugu you get Enugu ID card. Every town you relocate to in Naigeria you get their own ID card, right? grin ridiculous!

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by clint77ng: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Appletek:

Make everybody dey do him own. I don't want to hear foolish noises from you guys when Yorubas retaliate.
wetin una never do? Stopping people from collecting their PVCs, Beat up and kill people during election and even demolish business plazas built by others. U even go as far as denying your own blood brother cos others voted for him. Make una start tax and ID card, we will pay.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by tinsel: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:

You don't see what is wrong with it? If the same thing is done in Lagos, you will be first to cry out. This means if you are from neighboring town like Nnewi but living in Oba, you buy the form. Now if Nnewi people or Onitsha people( both commercial towns with people from different places) start it, what do you think will happen? Anarchy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process / 2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.