Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,802 members, 7,752,654 topics. Date: Friday, 01 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online (30566 Views)

Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by clint77ng: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Segzy19:
Well play!👏👏👏👏
Ur head dey their..
Let's play the game...

Una go see shege for Lagos if this is true...
Shebi Ur head no wan correct abi....😏
Dem say bayelsa don start am. U guys are wasting time.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by AriyaTV: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

And you do not know that there is the LASRRA or the residence permit in Lagos state, which is compulsory for every family? It is an agency bros for your information.

Una dey Lagos, yet una know even know how far. Na SE own dey ring bell for una ear.

Always defensive.

Did anybody force you to obtain LASSRA?

Did anybody beat/harass you for not obtaining LASSRA?

You people are just funny set of people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Theweekend: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
In lagos we pay #200 weekly per each tenant in every building in my street in ojuelegba surulere i.e 200×4×10tenants=#8000. I wonder the hatred
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SonOfDSoil01: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
Don't my him, I see nothing wrong with the ID. My brother lives in Oba and he has his ID card and no form of molestation from the indigene. It's just for security purposes unless you have a questionable character then u leave the town.
keep on justifying nonsense just to suit your narrative, just today we heard of news of Yoruba language being compulsory in a state School in Lagos, some savages don dey scream already like say e concern them, don’t worry we will remind you of this nonsense you wrote when same is been replicated in elsewhere, u know say Una no Kuku Dey sit one place!

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Buliwyf: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
xchuky:
The exercise is good for security purposes but the way and manner it's being carried needs to be reviewed.
Am a Lagosian and I have mine. It's called LASRRA and you don't get it free.

Of all the people defending the act here, you are the only person that has put a sensible spin to it. It should be handled by the state government if at all. Not some hoodlums in a village carting properties away.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Freelance363: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Such idiotic tribalistic act isn't known to Igbos. If u must categorise this stupid move, know that this is of Anambra,not Igbos. It bears no mark of what Igbos believe in.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by stagger: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:
Don't my him, I see nothing wrong with the ID. My brother lives in Oba and he has his ID card and no form of molestation from the indigene. It's just for security purposes unless you have a questionable character then u leave the town.

It is an unlawful action and against the constitution of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Appletek: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Abemy:

I am not a Yoruba, I am a northerner.

That's even better.
Thw same idiots issuing ID cards to Non-igbos were begging when North gave them quit notice.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Mikkeal: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda
As usual you do not disappoint if it had happened in the other regions you will scream that it is targeted at igbos but now it happened in the east you will blame it on perceived enemies

5 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Christistruth00: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Theweekend:
In lagos we pay #200 weekly per each tenant in every building in my street in ojuelegba surulere i.e 200×4×10tenants=#8000. I wonder the hatred

You are free to pay Taxes to Anambra
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:
What is wrong in identifying yourself to people u are living with?

U don run carry am come nairaland make we now clap for you

Pray non of the youths finds this and trace it to you MUGU

What law backs this exercise?
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by 07kjb: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
lexy2014:

What law backs this exercise?

Communities has there own laws and custom too
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
07kjb:

Communities has there own laws and custom too

What are those laws?
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by azeezboi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:

Your mumu never do abi ewu from the yeast. If ba Lagos now na u go first to dey give Yoruba youths all soughts of stupid names Bleep you

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by azeezboi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
007kjb:

Your mumu never do abi ewu from the yeast. If ba Lagos now na u go first to dey give Yoruba youths all soughts of stupid names fuxk you

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by soullove1881(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
agbado man don go print form post online. govt of propaganda

Nah true or false? Simple!

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by HRMK: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
ISNT THAT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR?
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SonOfDSoil01: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

And you do not know that there is the LASRRA or the residence permit in Lagos state, which is compulsory for every family? It is an agency bros for your information.

Una dey Lagos, yet una know even know how far. Na SE own dey ring bell for una ear.
you are not smart at all, so you want to compare LASRRA with this rubbish? Now let me educate you, LASRRA is for those resident in all local govt in Lagos weather indigene or not and an act of law, while this is just an illegitimate law by some miscreant from a particular local govt, targeted at non- indigenes.don’t worry we are taking records because we know we always claim victim when same is applied elsewhere!
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by SonOfDSoil01: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buliwyf:

Real landlords but last election you were all crying that they are beating you and didn't allow you to vote. Shameless animal. I just pity the good thinking Igbos. Unfortunately for them, animals like you are more in number and everyone else now think all Igbos are like you.

If this same thing you are supporting was done in Lagos today you will be online the next minute crying blood. Instead of you to condemn nonsense or make a good case for why it should be done and replicated everywhere, your first response was to threaten the person then start talking senselessly with no brain. This thing has to be an inherited curse.

The problem with most Igbos is lack of home training. Your culture emphasize money but not how to build good relationships. That is what affects you in everything. You don't even know how to be diplomatic and bring people to your side of an argument wisely. It's always about boasting with you people.
you said it all, nothing to add, thank you for stating it the way it is✌️
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by NewDea4: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
abc115:
Credit: Pastor Okezie J. Atañi.

@ONsogbu

Nothing like Nigeria again..people need to wake up to the new reality before it's too late
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Beolly(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
NotProphet:

anything coming from pastor okezie atani is fake

nairaland keep promoting fake news without verification
When it happens at home it's always fake. If it's Lagos then it's true.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by NotProphet: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Beolly:

When it happens at home it's always fake. If it's Lagos then it's true.
Oga
I follow him on Twitter
He constantly pushing fake news

So i know what i am talking about
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by OmoGomesIlorin: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
jerk:

A criminal will buy 20 and use it. the ID serves no purpose. NIN is there for all to use, NIMC even opens the verification service to the public.
This is nothing but a daylight robbery. Implementing state policies without government approval is mounting to running a parallel govenrment.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by MrCaesar: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's mainly because of the insecurity issue in that area. Insecurities in Southeast is not well covered in the media. It's more than what they show us.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by alobright17(m): 2:29am On Sep 19, 2023
007kjb:

onye Ala since is in alaigbo there will be nothing wrong in it .let Lagos do same thing we Igbos will be the first to cry blood and start shouting Biafra or nothing .

Why this hypocrisy and biasness?

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Dshocker(m): 3:08am On Sep 19, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Omo...these guys are fuvking tribalists

The way you talk at times, it baffles me.

The non indigene here that they are talking about are still igbos, and i can swear with my life, that if at all, there are other tribe there, they wouldn't exceed 3 in number, of which they are Hausas.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by lawani: 3:16am On Sep 19, 2023
Dshocker:

The way you talk at times, it baffles me.

The non indigene here that they are talking about are still igbos, and i can swear with my life, that if at all, there are other tribe there, they wouldn't exceed 3 in number, of which they are Hausas.

I have been to Oba and the one day I spent there I met a Yoruba produce buyer. There are thousands of Yoruba in Oba. Have you ever been there?
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Dshocker(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2023
lawani:

I have been to Oba and the one day I spent there I met a Yoruba produce buyer. There are thousands of Yoruba in Oba. Have you ever been there?

There are thousands of Yorubas in Oba?

How many indigenes are in Oba?

I can bet you right about now, that no single Yoruba resides there, don't come here and type for typing sake.... N1m against 10k bet.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by lawani: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Dshocker:

There are thousands of Yorubas in Oba?

How many indigenes are in Oba?

I can bet you right about now, that no single Yoruba resides there, don't come here and type for typing sake.... N1m against 10k bet.

Ok I guess my own Oba may not be Anambra as it is far back now in 2006 but I was in one Oba along with someone to do something and the person was there to buy produce and he was not the only Yoruba there abs infact anywhere you don't see Yoruba in the East will be a village of one primary and one secondary school or no secondary school and even there they will have people who understand the language. In the Igbo Igala village I served the Principal who is an Ijaw man spoke fluent Yoruba and his wife was Yoruba with all his children able to speak Yoruba
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Dshocker(m): 3:50am On Sep 19, 2023
lawani:

Ok I guess my own Oba may not be Anambra as it is far back now in 2006 but I was in one Oba along with someone to do something and the person was there to buy produce and he was not the only Yoruba there abs infact anywhere you don't see Yoruba in the East will be a village of one primary and one secondary school or no secondary school and even there they will have people who understand the language. In the Igbo Igala village I served the Principal who is an Ijaw man spoke fluent Yoruba and his wife was Yoruba with all his children able to speak Yoruba

Oga you've not been to Oba before, for claiming that thousands of Yorubas resides in oba.

I am from Anambra, and i can tell you for sure, things you are not certain of.

The only place you will see Yorubas are in the city doing business, places like Nnewi, Onitsha and Awka.

What would a Yoruba person be doing in Oba?
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by lawani: 3:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga you've not been to Oba before, for claiming that thousands of Yorubas resides in oba.

I am from Anambra, and i can tell you for sure, things you are not certain of.

The only place you will see Yorubas are in the city doing business, places like Nnewi, Onitsha and Awka.

What would a Yoruba person be doing in Oba?

Except it is not the same Oba but I believe it is the same Oba. They may not be thousands but will be in proportion to the population. The person in question was a produce buyer because of course there would be no Yoruba farmers in an Igbo village unless they are married and settled there.
Re: Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online by Dshocker(m): 4:11am On Sep 19, 2023
lawani:

Except it is not the same Oba but I believe it is the same Oba. They may not be thousands but will be in proportion to the population. The person in question was a produce buyer because of course there would be no Yoruba farmers in an Igbo village unless they are married and settled there.

Anambra state are not known for farming, because we have small land mass, most farmers there are not large scale farmers.

So i don't know what and how a Yoruba person became a commercial farmer in Oba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour) / Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.