Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Okafor's Law - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law (47012 Views)

Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law by eherbal(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
bekay911:

iit doesnt apply to moi
meanin you ve never been laid,abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LIAR!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Okafor's Law by iice(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
odiaero:

Lies

Like your drivel about fixing planes. Sidekicks grin
Re: Okafor's Law by babeface3: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
so vague, mchewwww cool
Re: Okafor's Law by Wallie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
splitnaija:

The first time I heard about Okafor's law was when I was a Youth Corper.
I overhead my boss then jokingly saying to his friend he was going to apply Okafor's law on a certain person.
As a bloody Corper, I had no guts to ask him anything about the said law as that could mean insurbodination. But somehow, I stumbled on it on the internet a while ago and was amazed.

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

Now having read through, I want responses on how true and reliable this law is.

1. Has anyone ever fallen victim of this law?
2. Does it apply to only females?
3. Does it have a validity period?
4. Are there other laws or hypotheses by this scientist called Okafor?
5. What does the name Okafor really mean?

I had to read the post twice to make sense of it because I couldn't figure out what "Congo" is :-)

But I think that C∞ depends heavily on the variable x (current satisfaction). I think that if you're not satisfied with your current situation, then C∞ is more likely.

lim x--> 1 f(x) = C∞ = C1(x) + P(x) wherein 1 = currently unsatisfied, 0 = currently satisfied.
Re: Okafor's Law by Natasha2(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
shagaman:

summary of Okafors law

A Kitty once bleeped can always be refucked depending on the agreement between the fuckee and the fucker, simple
hmm na wa oh WETIN BE FUCKEE?  grin grin grin
Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
iice:

Like your drivel about fixing planes.  Sidekicks grin

And urs full of Okafor's Law. Upper-cut  grin
Re: Okafor's Law by splitnaija(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Posted by: chipmunkey  
Insert Quote
@OP you're so crazy, I'm not sure who is crazier between you and your Boss.

But I'm not the proponent of the hypothesis sad sad
Re: Okafor's Law by splitnaija(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

wow. wow. and wow.
okafors law. thats strange
what r u talking about.?
there r many celibate women u know

They are better of as celibates. Otherwise, the might fall under the full weight of this powerful law!!!
Re: Okafor's Law by iice(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
odiaero:

And urs full of Okafor's Law. Upper-cut  grin
Exhibit A " grin "
Re: Okafor's Law by yomz1e(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
to Me Okafor theory is:  the fucker should leave a trademark in the fuckee arena, so that when the fuckee does embark on another fucker, the fuckee can remincise  about the previous fucker! simples!

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by 4teelaw(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
well, Okafor's Law is real! I fell for it over and over again, and ended up breaking up an engagement with someone else to marry "my okafor's law", because what's the use of getting married when you will still cheat with "okafor's law" so kukuma marry am na! abi how you check am!
And trust me yrs don de waka, we still de carry go!

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by mikeywise(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
@poster, no matter how much we try to shy away from it,whether hypotesis or law, the ascertion is very true.most people will deny it but deep down, they know its the truth. :d
Re: Okafor's Law by Luroi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Natasha, d FUCKEE is d person on d receivin end, it could be d gurl or d guy.
cus some guyz think dey r d FUCKER but really and truly dey r d FUCKEE (some gurls d pros) wink
Re: Okafor's Law by Luroi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ 4teelaw, i lik ur style at least u dey honest wit urself. a lot of us guyz r in denial
Re: Okafor's Law by splitnaija(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
4teelaw:

well, Okafor's Law is real! I fell for it over and over again, and ended up breaking up an engagement with someone else to marry "my okafor's law", because what's the use of getting married when you will still cheat with "okafor's law" so kukuma marry am na! abi how you check am!
And trust me 2yrs don waka, we still de carry go!

Great!!! The boldened is more like an anti-dote to this dreaded law. Hope we all are learning (especially the ladies).
Re: Okafor's Law by femib26(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm na wa oh WETIN BE FUCKEE?  grin grin grin

Bad guy!!!!!
Re: Okafor's Law by splitnaija(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
mikeywise:

@poster, no matter how much we try to shy away from it,whether hypotesis or law, the ascertion is very true.most people will deny it but deep down, they know its the truth. :d
@mikeywise
Thanks.
Re: Okafor's Law by aloyemeka1: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Okafor's Law by Fokativ: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
I have a girlfriend, I know her former boyfriend and we plan to get married.

But her former boyfriend is from same village with her, meaning chances of they still being in touch are very high.

She was also ditched by the guy meaning she wasn't done with the guy as at the time of their separation.

With the knowledge of Okafor's law now, can I still trust her not to fall for him in later years after we must have tied the nuptial nut?

Okafor and his law are driving me nuts now

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law by Obiagu1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
The law is very valid. Once you shine a congo, you can always shine it provided you two run into each other once in a while.

I didn't know there was a law for it until now but I know that I've banged all the girls I've been with over and over again whenever I run into them no matter their current state. It's one of the reasons I avoid nasty breakups.  cool
Re: Okafor's Law by Obiagu1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Fokativ:

I have a girlfriend, I know her former boyfriend and we plan to get married.

But her former boyfriend is from same village with her, meaning chances of they still being in touch are very high.

She was also ditched by the guy meaning she wasn't done with the guy as at the time of their separation.

With the knowledge of Okafor's law now, can I still trust her not to fall for him in later years after we must have tied the nuptial nut?

Okafor and his law are driving me nuts now

Sorry dude, that's very likely provided her ex is still interested. You have to prepare your mind now for it and accept it might happen so you won't get hurt tomorrow.
Re: Okafor's Law by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
I need to find out how true this is
Re: Okafor's Law by citee(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Guy, i believe in the law die!!!!! I have tried and it has worked for me a couple of times.
Re: Okafor's Law by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
I'm surprised Ifyalways is not here yet
Re: Okafor's Law by 1Dray(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
But I think that C∞ depends heavily on the variable x (current satisfaction). I think that if you're not satisfied with your current situation, then C∞ is more likely.

lim x--> 1 f(x) = C∞ = C1(x) + P(x) wherein 1 = currently unsatisfied, 0 = currently satisfied.
[quote][/quote]

O'boy. . . See Calculus ooo!. . . 1st Principle for dt matter. . . LWKMD
Re: Okafor's Law by MyRav4: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
If I get hold of this Okafor, I will definitely screw him!!!
Re: Okafor's Law by Ayowumie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
citee:

Guy, i believe in the law die!!!!! I have tried and it has worked for me a couple of times.
The law is not absolute. The work-ability of the law is variable dependent.

Obiagu1:

The law is very valid. Once you shine a congo, you can always shine it provided you two run into each other once in a while.

I didn't know there was a law for it until now but I know that I've banged all the girls I've been with over and over again whenever I run into them no matter their current state.
The is valid but not always. No matter the level of your intimate prowess, there are still a number of girls you can't slam more than once. Thats a still fact. Then if we are to evaluate the Okafor Law on this premise, then Okafor Law is false.

Obiagu1:

It's one of the reasons I avoid nasty breakups.
[/qoute]

Me too. Infact, i have never broken up with any girl. All we do is "excusing" each other. U know why? Cos we can bump into each other any time.
Re: Okafor's Law by BlueMagic2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!! So so right cool cool
Re: Okafor's Law by Abuleoshi: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
Quote from: shagaman on Today at 01:06:31 PM
summary of Okafors law

A Kitty once bleeped can always be refucked depending on the agreement between the fuckee and the fucker, simple

hmm na wa oh WETIN BE FUCKEE?    

Dats if the fucker and d fuckee agree that the lash was a good lash.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
iice:

Exhibit A " grin "

M-cluster grin
Re: Okafor's Law by Austinapa: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
no matter how much we try to shy away from it,whether hypotesis or law, the ascertion is very true.most people will deny it but deep down, they know its the truth,while i was in univ then the law is always apply tongue grin very good law, cheesy
Re: Okafor's Law by iice(f): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
odiaero:

M-cluster grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.