Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Looking for a competent ghostwriter? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking for a competent ghostwriter? (195 Views)

A Competent Ghostwriter For Hire / Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. / Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for a competent ghostwriter? by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hello! I'm a passionate and experienced ghostwriter dedicated to transforming your thoughts and ideas into captivating tales that resonate with readers. With a flair for storytelling and a keen eye for detail, I'm here to help you create the literary masterpiece you've always envisioned.

🌟 Why Choose Me as Your Ghostwriter? 🌟

1. Adaptable Writing Style: Whether it's a thrilling mystery, a heartwarming romance, or an inspiring self-help book, I can adapt my writing style to suit your genre and voice, ensuring a seamless and authentic final product.

2. Strong Research Skills: I believe that a well-researched foundation is key to crafting a compelling narrative. I'll dive deep into any subject matter, ensuring your story is both accurate and engaging.

3. Strict Confidentiality: As a ghostwriter, I understand the importance of discretion. Your ideas and content will always remain confidential, and I'm more than happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement if needed.

4. Timely Delivery: I value your time and deadlines. You can trust me to deliver high-quality work within the agreed-upon timeframe, keeping you updated on progress along the way.

5. Open Communication: Collaboration is essential for a successful project. I'll maintain open lines of communication, ensuring that your vision is accurately reflected in the final product.

📚 My Ghostwriting Services Include 📚

- Fiction (novels, novellas, short stories)
- Non-fiction (memoirs, biographies, self-help books)
- Blog posts and articles
- E-books

Ready to bring your story to life? Let's connect and embark on this exciting literary journey together! Feel free to reach out with any questions or to discuss your project in detail.

Note: No payment after review for those that need to sign their book on online Novel platforms. You pay half of the fee and the rest after your review.

Contact me on Whatsapp: +2348101795433
Re: Looking for a competent ghostwriter? by Gbogac: 3:31am On Sep 27, 2023
What is your rate?
Re: Looking for a competent ghostwriter? by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Still Available, bring your writing gigs.
Re: Looking for a competent ghostwriter? by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Available to work

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Closed / Statically Analysis/ Data Analysis / Fiction Writer Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.