Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) (369955 Views)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by newslifeop: 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Ed23: 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
I am 35 white male. Looking for some NSA fun in the cape town/milnerton area! I am up for some dirty chat and pic swop to! Any ladies welcome.If you are Intrested add me 5923C541
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by 16of12: 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by YesNo(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2017
xc
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by DanielsParker(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
D8CDA946 , working and living in Enugu. I need female friends.
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by ariyebaba(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
A matured man,tall,athletic body, nice, cute,simple,loving,caring,sincere,God fearing,good sense of humour,romantic,i dont drink nor do i smoke,friendly,accomodating,good listener,good commnunicator, i want to meet a matured girl/lady 19 n above for serious relationship.no games.its only for the serious minded ones.if u are interested kindly sms or whatsapp - 08182585413

i look forward to hearing from you.thanks.
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by PonmileJ: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
I am
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by mscheev02(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by edkai: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by adurizz: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2017
I nid a lady below 24 for a serious relationship, m 25, based in ib, works in lag. Add up 58b5b21f if interested
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Ed23: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Need extra cash? Want to work from home and generate your own income? Well then look no further just click on this link and follow the easy instructions : http://themonthlypayment.com/?taskid=31621
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are u bored & u need someone to talk to? I am a fun to be with guy and would love to meet a chatty matured girl who is great at making friends and holding great conversations. you must be nice, friendly, have good character. u must love movies, series etc kindly add me up on 56635FF9
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by richie9093(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello, my name is Fola. I'm a guy looking for a girl who is also looking for a fling or just friends with benefits and isn't ready for the all these relationship brouhaha. Looking for someone who doesn't want the rigours of being in an exclusive relationship but still wants the some of the perks that come with being in one (companionship etc).

But, still, who knows where this could finally lead us; ). If you can hold conversations and not just one-word replies, that would be helpful too.

All ladies are welcome no matter the colour or size. In LAGOS preferably. Can call/text me on: 08156959572 OR contact me on whatsapp: 08021472488. Or BBM: 7BF34A4C.

P.s if you're going to add me and then ask me for recharge card even before meet, please shift to the next guy
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by lanre56(m): 4:39am On Aug 16, 2017
h
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by simon5968(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
+44 7511192430 hit me. Up. Let's have sex today have place to myself house mates out until late...females only
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Beloveee(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Well not seriously searching... Yeah....... Female add me up D88B4B28
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Beloveee(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sorry I mean... That I am a female thanksD88B4B28
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Matiescock: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Attractive, 6 ft 3, hung, thick cocked 26 year old gentleman just looking for a awesome sexy lady for fun times in the bedroom and out in the town. Even sexting would be cool:p. If you keen on a kinky, awesome, fun guy give me a message on bbm D8C19779.

Trust me you will not regret it
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by annycase5(f): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ajoke 46 yrs old...........A devoted Christian, Single and ready to mingle is searching for A God fearing ,Caring and Loving man between the ages of 48 to 55 yrs upward for a relationship
Kindly contact these numbers if u meet up to the requirement above 09072663991.......09053533026

PS:Only serious minded and matured men only

1 Like

Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by willibounce1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
annycase5:
Ajoke 46 yrs old...........A devoted Christian, Single and ready to mingle is searching for A God fearing ,Caring and Loving man between the ages of 48 to 55 yrs upward for a relationship
Kindly contact these numbers if u meet up to the requirement above 09072663991.......09053533026

PS:Only serious minded and matured men only

You really 45? Is that you on your profile or your daughter?

Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by annycase5(f): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
willibounce1:

You really 45? Is that you on your profile or your daughter?
Does it matter? ?i wrote it on behalf of someone. .......
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by willibounce1(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2017
annycase5:
Does it matter? ?i wrote it on behalf of someone. .......

Aunty it matters oo. If you wrote it on behalf of someone , you should let people know. The picture on your profile doesn't look like that of a 45 year old lady, so it's confusing. But it's clear now that you have stated you did it for someone else...nor go burn your own cable oo.

meanwhile, are you singular or plural?

Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by Justdetruth: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is just for a very mature lady/woman (age between 20-45)out there, My name is Judy am a mature adult, I need a clean sexual relationship with an understandable lady/woman out there(Lagos/Ibadan only). before meeting each other, we must create an understanding with each other very well concerning this, but will be in touch daily by text and email. We have to develop our relationship well first. she must love sex very well and must be ready to play anytime to gets better in it even more creative and stimulating.The relationship will stay purely sexual. if you have no problem with that please text WELL ENDOWED AND READY to me first and your location and age and what sap number, showing your interest on 09028799505. thank you.
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by rizingmoney(f): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
kurlarday:
Telivision or teliwetin be your name? I go vex o! Na wa for u o. I Just saw the structure on ground and thought it would not work for some people, that was why I had to start a thread with; age, sex, location and BBM pin format. So it will be easy for you to get your preference without wasting time.
you really tried though it aint gonna work. All these guys here have the same mindset they just want to get you layed. Stop! Go get job
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by annycase5(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
willibounce1:

Aunty it matters oo. If you wrote it on behalf of someone , you should let people know. The picture on your profile doesn't look like that of a 45 year old lady, so it's confusing. But it's clear now that you have stated you did it for someone else...nor go burn your own cable oo.

meanwhile, are you singular or plural?
Adjective
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by willibounce1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
annycase5:
Adjective

Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by tosinafo: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi. I am Dr. Tosin. I will just like to make friends with an interesting lady who is quite interactive. Thanks. Pin is D62A33D3
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by ibukun313(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here is my bb pin. If you are ready to have a chat and meet one of this days. I based in Lagos and you are all welcome from any part of Nigeria. I would like to know about other cultures..7B398E93
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by iFartedAtOshodi: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2017
So let's be real, I ain't searching per say. Frankly I ain't. Mid-30s. Only interested in being friends with benefits. My custom pin is FWB8291. Location is Lagos. See you.
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by hurricanekatrina(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
D877ED57..... female
Re: Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) by mcmills(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Any girl or lady in Ekiti add E38EFEF5

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.