Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,175 members, 7,746,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 07:21 AM

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers (22209 Views)

Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Tianahopy: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Airlohim:

For sexual pleasure na🀣

I can't imagine. Whatever pleasure one desire should be with your partner's presence not imaginary partner πŸ™

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by MORIERA: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's his business because when the chips are down, those ladies will run to the police to arrest their boyfriends blackmailing them with their nude photos.

Then why is not talking bout men.. or don't we men run to the police too.. abi those girl don't blackmail us

Anyways that is his business... I will never blackmail my Cynthia tongue
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by SmartPolician: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
MORIERA:

Then why is not talking bout men.. or don't we men run to the police too.. abi those girl don't blackmail us

Anyways that is his business... I will never blackmail my Cynthia tongue

In this part of the world, most men don't have regards for their bodies, but ladies do.

Is it the same man who pees in the middle of the road and tries to seduce female pedestrians with his dick that you want to blackmail with nude photos? You cannot shame the shameless, bro. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Caaz: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

3 most difficult personalities to advise on earth are:
1. a woman in Love.
2. an uneducated wealthy man.
3. a woman following a prophet.
Noted!

2 Likes

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Moso199124(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Irupetepete:
I watched that buba girl video, no man born of woman can ever satisfy that hole, even a horse will only try
Wahala
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by nibacked(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Leave them. They are doing well. Oinn!!!

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Irupetepete:
I watched that buba girl video, no man born of woman can ever satisfy that hole, even a horse will only try

grin grin grin grin
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Greatestkidb: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Halfways:
Taking precautionary measures cannot be overemphasised
I don't even know the importance of recording their selves in the first place

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by RonuThings(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
kini big deal 😏
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
There is nothing anyone is gonna tell me... Ladies that send nude pictures and videos to people they are not married to can never be normal! NEVER!

It is either an intentional act or done when drunk... Either way, it reeks of stupidity and immorality.

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
There is nothing anyone is gonna tell me... Ladies that send nude pictures and videos to people they are not married to can never be normal! NEVER!

It is either an intentional act or done when drunk... Either way, it reeks of stupidity and immorality.

Even a sensible married woman wont send nudes to her husband. What for? If my wife sends me nudes I'll divorce her asap because it means you can send it to other men and sleep around what nonsense is that

2 Likes

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by enemyofprogress: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Are they your nudes? Abeg let's enjoy our nudes in peace o
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by enemyofprogress: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have the nudes(videos and photos) of my very rich landlady. Now I'm living in her house 4 bedroom flat free of charge. My next plan is to take over the house from her
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by NastiLord: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Honestly I don't see any reason to ask for a nude and I hate recordings during intimacy. I recently smashed a girl's 95k worth of a tecno phone cos she was recording a video of a naked me in a hotel room.
E get some play wey no be play
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Calitoscassius(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
The useless corrupt SP should be fighting real crimes not talking rubbish about nakid photos of people.
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Equity15(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Irupetepete:
ehen so the hole is big abi? I was thinking it's my eyes
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by IbnB: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
By SP Benjamin Hundeyin:

@BenHundeyin

Why bring a cursed idΓ­ot APC dog like Hundeyin to front page?...nairaland just degenerates further every passing day!

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by jimcaddy(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2023
You wan do soapy na??
MORIERA:

What sorta advice is this.. oga mind your business... market spoilers

But wait he is only advising ladies... meaning men nudes don't really count undecided

My love Cynthia please don't mind this man he just want to spoil the love we have for each.. kindly send those sexy nudes you promised me tonight I already got Vaseline and premier cool soap
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by finallybusy: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2023
1. Wetin concern police with nudes? Leave stupid women to act stupid.

2. Moyo Lawal released that video herself. Maybe she did so to give future clients a visual taste of what she offers.

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
By SP Benjamin Hundeyin:

@BenHundeyin

Benjamin, of all problems facing Nigeria you choose to give advice on vulva affairs?
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by afrodoc2: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Irupetepete:

Fantabulous! grin
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by tiswell(m): 5:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Why are they mostly omoluabi ladies?

Yorrober women seriously needs proper orientation,as they now seem to be cheap wh ores.

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by iamtardey(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Even sp want some nudes pic
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Georgejeez: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

In this part of the world, most men don't have regards for their bodies, but ladies do.

Is it the same man who pees in the middle of the road and tries to seduce female pedestrians with his dick that you want to blackmail with nude photos? You cannot shame the shameless, bro. cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Makes me remember that film , I think Merry Men , where the guys threatened to expose one Politician's nudes if he doesn't pay some billions ...

The Politician was like " is it not nude video , is it not unclothedness ,, upload it o ,, before one or two weeks , another story will trend and my own will be forgotten ".
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by isabi2lof: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2023
We've those sharing their ex girlfriends nudes here on NL
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Drpain: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

1. a woman in Love.
You're a living Legend

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Sk5050: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

1. a woman in Love.
You're very correct πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by osuofia2(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Irupetepete:
SHE IS SO DEEP, I WONDER WONDER SHE HAS BEEN INSERTING INSIDE
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Chetas81(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
SOMEONE HAS TO TELL YOU THE NIGERIAN GIRLS, THE GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND THE BAD BEHAVIOUR, YOU DON'T HAVE FUTURE, THAT IS WHY YOU SHARE YOUR unclothedness,SO THAT THE WORLD CAN PRAISE YOU
Re: SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers by Coolgent(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

1. a woman in Love.

You are very correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Napep Rider Goes Unclad As Police Demands N5000 For Bribe In Surulere / Robbers Invade Cross River Garment Factory, Machines Worth Millions Stolen / Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.