Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Salsa Dancing, Learn Salsa Dance Online! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Salsa Dancing, Learn Salsa Dance Online! (768 Views)

Salsa Craze In Nigeria / Salsa Abuja / Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salsa Dancing, Learn Salsa Dance Online! by guzedance: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2007
Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha: Learn to Dance From your Very First Steps Your Online Latin Dance School,

This is a must see for everyone who loves ballroom and latin dance styles and would want to be good in it. This is a site that offers not just only online dance classes but more to it. You can be very good in any dance styles of your choice within the shortest period with their offers that range from free dance dvds to free online lessons,

PLEASE NOTE: We are now open for new Students! Did you hear that?
We Are Open! After completely selling out of Pre-Launch Meberships, months ago, we are now letting in new students.

This service is hot, and you want to join them. Why? Keep Reading!

Welcome to SalsaBootCamp, Your Members Only Salsa Dance School. Absolute Beginners to Advanced dancers, you'll find everything you need to become an expert social dancer.
This site is your insider ticket into a world of detailed instruction, talent and excitement when it comes to Salsa Dancing. Polish your skills off and improve as a dancer right now, instant access!

Membership has its advantages!
You're going to be amazed at what we have to offer you, and here is but a small sampling of what's inside:

-Can't See the Video? Get Adobe's Flash Player Now For Free!
-Every New Member (yes, you), Get 2 Free DVDs just for signing up!
-Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced, the best of the Best!
-Lessons, Advice, & Breakdowns you can't find anywhere else!
-Salsa Dance Videos of Every Level and Every Style!
-Not Just Salsa, but Cha-Cha, Bachata Dancing, and Merengue too!
-Every Dance, take from the first beginner steps, to Advanced Patterns!
-Review, and Learn What you Want, When you Want it, 24/7!
-Repeat Your Lessons as Often as You Need, Constantly Refresh you Memory!
But, Perhaps best of all, you can try it all out for free, with our Exclusive 3 Day Free Trial!

I've Heard Enough, I've Seen Enough, Let me Register Safely, Securely, and Instantly, Right Now!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GAIN ACCESS INTO OUR SITE;

<a href="http://www.salsabootcamp.com/index.cfm?affID=JUSTDANCE">Salsa BootCamp</a>
Re: Salsa Dancing, Learn Salsa Dance Online! by Maddox12: 6:48am On May 07, 2010
I love to learn salsa and I am excited to learn it online,

pointe shoes

(1) (Reply)

& Suddenly Everybody Wanna Hate 50 Cent / Rap Competition / What's Your Favorite Blink 182 Song (rock Fans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.