Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,334 members, 7,750,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 10:14 AM

Multiverse Defenders Tier List [tier S - Tier D Characters] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Multiverse Defenders Tier List [tier S - Tier D Characters] (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiverse Defenders Tier List [tier S - Tier D Characters] by AJhayHacks: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2023
So the last time, I was scrolling down this group. I saw someone in the comment section asking for Multiverse Defenders Tier List and I went straight to my blog to update it with the latest tier list from S to D😊.

We all know that Multiverse Defenders is one of the trending Roblox game that was created in 2023 around January and it has been getting quite the attraction with over 2.6M+ plays.

I would provide some of the popular characters based on the Tier List. Here are some of the characters based on their tier;

Shonks (Red Hair) - Tier S
Akainon (The Donut Maker) - Tier A
Todorko - Tier A
Kizarun - Tier A
Bankugo - Tier B
Sakuran - Tier B
Bulmi - Tier B
Freeza - Tier C
Lao - Tier C

There are some other characters, you can check out and comment characters you think I omitted in the list on my blog.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Australia Vs Nigeria (pes 2023 Game) / 1.3 Odd Sure Roll over For 30 Days / PC Game Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.