Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,479 members, 7,743,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 06:55 PM

Do You Need A Business Coach? Get To Know What It Takes To Validate Your Team. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Business Coach? Get To Know What It Takes To Validate Your Team. (84 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / How To Validate Your NIN Free / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business Coach? Get To Know What It Takes To Validate Your Team. by yommyflo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Team Validation is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

For some reason that I'm yet to figure out, a few episodes of Season 4 have been getting viral viewership. I published on Tuesday 29AUG2023, and even without the "typical" cover message on my socials pointing the world to the Youtube playlist, I've seen viewership numbers that greatly exceeded my expectations. This probably signals strong organic content engagement, but it's too early to tell. Hmm... exciting!

Welcome to Season 4 (Team Validation). Season 4 helps founders answer the following questions (and more) about Team Building for early-stage startups:

(1) Who is co-founder material? Could anyone make a good co-founder?
(2) How can we minimize the probability of co-founder conflict or team-market misfit?
(3) What's the greatest cause of co-founder conflict?
(4) What is equity really meant to compensate? What is it not meant to compensate?
(5) How do we find co-founders?
(6) What's the "Hunter-Gardener" model of startup team formation? What's the "3H" model?
(7) What's a vesting clause? What strategic purpose does it serve in a co-founder agreement?
(😎 When - on the startup-building journey - should founders discuss equity? Earlier, or later?
(9) What's the Startup Equity Distribution Formula?
(10) What's the Startup Valuation Formula? What's the Benchmark (or Scorecard) method? What's the Potential Value At Exit method?

The playlist is at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTYRSqQhAIFxNs8IxRdD0_Y5OXNdXyGnA

Please share with any (aspiring or current) startup founder that you know.

Also remember to like and subscribe!

Thank you.
Re: Do You Need A Business Coach? Get To Know What It Takes To Validate Your Team. by yommyflo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Team Validation is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

The playlist is at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTYRSqQhAIFxNs8IxRdD0_Y5OXNdXyGnA
Re: Do You Need A Business Coach? Get To Know What It Takes To Validate Your Team. by yommyflo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Buffalo, Ny's Green Spaces With Redefine Landscaping / How To Start Course Business ? / The Power Of Reachable Hang Tags In Boosting Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.