Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! (20857 Views)

Pius Oleh Is Dead - (Ex-Super Eagle's Player) / Ex Super Eagle Player Uche Okafor Commits Suicide! Friends Say He Was Cheerful. / Who Is Your Favourite Super Eagle Player Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by bingbagbo(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2011
vote now!
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by mercenaryx(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2011
Without being told, SEYI OLOFINJANA is the worst thing who ever wore the green and white colors of super eagles. And may madness befall him from this day.
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Abiboy09: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Muammar Gaddafi: The Unforgotten Hero. Read About him here,
http://www.informativeonline/2011/10/muammar-gaddafi-unforgotten-hero.html
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by k10: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2011
when Gaddafi join super eagles
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by eghost247(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2011
k10:

when Gaddafi join super eagles
am just as suprised as u
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2011
Dombraye and most members of Nigeria 99 squad.
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by moderatorr: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2011
you are an imbeci.le wetin concern Gadaffi concern superchickens?
Abiboy09:

Muammar Gaddafi: The Unforgotten Hero. Read About him here,
http://www.informativeonline/2011/10/muammar-gaddafi-unforgotten-hero.html
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2011
mercenaryx:

Without being told, SEYI OLOFINJANA is the worst thing who ever wore the green and white colors of super eagles. And may madness befall him from this day.
God wuld punish you and whatever evil dat proceedeth out of your mouth shall return to you, Did he force the Nigerian jersey on himself. Await the result of your curse tonight.
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by SEGAD: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2011
mercenaryx:

Haba, this is too much.
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2011
Furo Iyenemi.
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by naso2(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2011
Isaac semitoje'
Efetobore sodje
Bartholomew ogbeche

Infact still struggling to pick the worst of this trio

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by femmy2010(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2011
Jarus:

Dombraye and most members of Nigeria 99 squad.

Eddy Dombraye,the guy worst but never made it to the super Eagles(Thank God)
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by emofine(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2011
Yakubu! angry He will forever be synonymous with missed-open-wide-clear-to-see-almost-impossible-to-miss opportunities tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by DonPazini: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2011
without a doubt, its gonna be Furo Iyenemi! very wack player!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Babamide(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2011
Did John Fashanu ever get a super eagle call up? If not Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by DaDoctor: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2011
JOHN ARANKA FOR THE JUNIOR AND GBENGA OKUNOWO FOR THE SENIOR
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by GoldCircle: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2011
Efetobore Sodje! i remember this guy! Used to annoy me so much with the green white green durag on his head & the funny beard. I think he's got my vote.

Pius Ikedia was also another disaster. Always running with his head down like a bush pig!
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2011
Oh common @poster! There are far too many of them, it's impossible to select a single 'worst' player of all time. Too too many. E.g. Furo Iyenemi, Gbenga Okunowo, Wilson Agbonivare (a, k.a. 'agbonibasket'), Ayo Makinwa, Kingsley something (the woeful dude that Onigbinde took to Korea/Japan '02 just because of a single 'sangalo' in a friendly match), Christian Obodo, Efe Sodje, and countless others. The 'honour' of worst player of all time is just too big for any single player to 'enjoy' all alone.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by mallorca(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2011
StarBoard:

Furo Iyenemi.

my guy u sabi football and u don tey u dey follow super eagles
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by mobf: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2011
Furo Iyenemi, Abiodun" omo alhaja" Baruwa, a complete joke of a player! angry
more to come,
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2011
pro01:

Oh common @poster! There are far too many of them, it's impossible to select a single 'worst' player of all time. Too too many. E.g. Furo Iyenemi, Gbenga Okunowo, Wilson Agbonivare (a, k.a. 'agbonibasket'), Ayo Makinwa, Kingsley something (the woeful dude that Onigbinde took to Korea/Japan '02 just because of a single 'sangalo' in a friendly match), Christian Obodo, Efe Sodje, and countless others. The 'honour' of worst player of all time is just too big for any single player to 'enjoy' all alone.
I agree with everyone on your list except Obodo. Obodo wasn't that bad. He had a no of good games for Nigeria that cannot be totally discounted to make him make this list.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by mobf: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2011
GoldCircle:

Efetobore Sodje! i remember this guy! Used to annoy me so much with the green white green durag on his head & the funny beard. I think he's got my vote.

Pius Ikedia was also another disaster. Always running with his head down like a bush pig!
You have got to be joking!
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by fxtopedia(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2011
mercenaryx:

Without being told,  SEYI OLOFINJANA is the worst thing who ever wore the green and white colors of super eagles. And may madness befall him from this day.

You are cursed already for wishing him madness. I am forced to understand that you have comprehension problem. Mumu tongue tongue tongue tongue

Back to the topic:
I vote for  YAKUBU AIYEGBENI  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by tjadeba(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2011
If you are talking about the names of footballer who have at one time or the other been called up to the super eagles but have disappointed,then the names listed below could possibly pop up in the mind of Nigerians

Isaac Okoronkwo (not Solomon,but the one that used to play for super eagles way back)
Eddy Dombraye
Benedict Akwuegbu
Dominic Iorfa
Joseph Enakarhire
Justice Christopher
Peter Ijeh
Prince Ikpe Ekong
Tosin Dosunmu

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by tjadeba(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2011
If you are talking about the names of footballer who have at one time or the other been called up to the super eagles but have disappointed,then the names listed below could possibly pop up in the mind of Nigerians

Isaac Okoronkwo (not Solomon,but the one that used to play for super eagles way back)
Eddy Dombraye
Benedict Akwuegbu
Dominic Iorfa
Joseph Enakarhire
Justice Christopher
Peter Ijeh
Prince Ikpe Ekong
Tosin Dosunmu
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2011
mallorca:

my guy u sabi football and u don tey u dey follow super eagles
CAN 2000.That guy messed us up.I saw all super Eagles games in person at the National Stadium.
He paired Taribo in central defence,and was entirely useless throughout.
Eto'o made the guy look like a schoolboy.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by kkonsults: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2011
It will b better 2 make a list of worst starting XI of all time,
Aiyegbeni and Makinwa for top strikers it will b disastrous
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by mobf: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2011
tjadeba:

Eddy Dombraye
Benedict Akwuegbu
Dominic Iorfa
Joseph Enakarhire
Justice Christopher
Peter Ijeh
Prince Ikpe Ekong
Tosin Dosunmu

Justice Christopher had a decent run in, he was cut short because of his shoulder injury,
I agree with you on Peter Ijeh and Prince Ikpe Ekong!! God how could i have missed him!! absolute joke of a player!!
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Londonthug: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2011
John Obi Mikel Looser !
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by showbobo(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Ifemyke: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2011
As for me? it has to be wait a minute, JOHN MIKEL OBI.
Meanwhile for chelsea fans, Eden Hazard will soon wear the blue jersey.
Read more on http://mylatestfootballnews..com/
Re: The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! by Ibime(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2011
Femi Opabunmi

Benedict Akwuegbu

Furo Iyenemi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen / 2016 may dollar now N400 / Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.