Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (813706 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by smiley001(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Chekitaut:
For the purpose of education, enlightenment, information I will like you to clarify your comment.

Cc:Hajj Mufutau
Segcymoor
Aventures
Brabus
Skimanski
Segcy14
Spyder880
Gabbyteddy
Xzevian's

If I may ask, do u supply ur customers quarry waste? If u do, then stop as soon as possible. Quarry waste varies from quarry to quarry. what is waste in quarry A may be anoda thing in quarry b.
And I never said u did & never quoted u.

And also, was this the reason y u engaged me on whatsapp and also phone call yesterday? And also telling me I can't compete wit u and also telling me dat I should go and ask dat no one has ever been in competition with and no one has ever reached ur height of supply on Nairaland? Or who has this 2 phone numbers (08032887233 whatsapp & 08055545355 calls).
I owe u no explanation sir but if u supply ur customers which isn't my headache quarry waste, stop but u if don't then it's ur problem.

Av u ever seen where Gtb gives out her mode of operation to first bank? Or where Pepsi reveals her secrets to Coca Cola?
Wit due respect sir, I owe u no explanation.
I want to belive dat we had both supplied d same site with stone dust before and the difference was clear and d most qualitative stone dust showed.

U know I told u dat I would report u to my lawyer to advise me further on what to do about u? I think I av to act as soon as possible in order to secure my life.

Bro, do u know any knowledge about business or entrepreneurship etc when there r competitions? U don't go approach ur competitors face to face becos thats too raw and unprofessional but work hard on ur Marketing(a very constructive and persuasive one), services and delivery.
And also show them d stuff u r made of or u change scope or u rebrand. U can see how the builders and engineers here show and market their products? Maybe they need new scopes from u. If ur customers av queried u of supplying dem quarry waste, u convince dem and let dem understand dat u didn't.

U do not own Nairaland also, u r not Seun. Just do what is right and customers that are wise will judge.
U just kept shouting I should stop misleading ppl. Which one is misleading ppl here now? Or r u part of d suppliers dat do such?

U know I showed u over d whatsapp chat a picture where u deceived customers about something 15tons, was that truly 15tons? u couldn't answer but kept saying I should stop misleading ppl and no one can compete wit u on nairaland.

Bro, I'm not interested in u so, pls stop quoting me and never whatsapp me or call me again. I took those first ones as a mistake from u but d next one won't be taken as such but would take it as a threat to my life from a competitor and would take it up legally.

For d last time sir checkitaut, like I told u over whatsapp, I'm not obliged to show u any explanation.
But d only advice i av for u is 'Make sure u always do d right things'.

Kindly face ur line sir.

Any customer who's interested in knowing the difference can hook me up... My signature says it all.

I'm not on here to make enemies but just the right customers. And my thread is open for any kinda remark from any customer to post his or her experience with me.

Goodluck sir.

3 Likes

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by idrezee(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2015
We're celebrating our customers this month and we'll want you to be a beneficiary. Buy our cement for less than 1450 naira per bag, our tiles, doors and sanitary wares are way cheaper now + free delivery and free offloading. Muhammed Idris, Sales Manager Eddy and Gold Ventures Limited. 08065661191, 07031591790. Get the best at the cheapest. Address: 30 Gabrone Street off Bechar street, Wuse Zone 2 Abuja. BBM 591A9C5D. Watsapp 07031591790.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by peaceland(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2015
@smiley001; @Chekitaut
I think an education for us unlearned fellows as to what the difference between stone dust and quarry waste is would have helped all.
Thereafter; better informed fellows will be in a stronger position to judge and make the wiser choice UBA style. Thanks

smiley001:

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2015
peaceland:
@smiley001; @Chekitaut
I think an education for us unlearned fellows as to what the difference between stone dust and quarry waste is would have helped all.
Thereafter; better informed fellows will be in a stronger position to judge and make the wiser choice UBA style. Thanks

hello boss

i didnt hear from you again! hope u still have me in mind sir
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Weigher: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
It is a pity that some people are using big grammar and sweet names to claim lord of granite here, they are liars. I only know of two people out of here on nairaland that are quarry agent others are third parties relying on the info that their quarry customer furnished them only come on nairaland to brag. I have worked with a lot of quarries in Abeokuta as a scale man still working with one now. The facts that some of them buy from quarry agent. I only know of two quarry agent, one is within 40 who is a nairalander and the other One is in his early 30 thirties. In 2009/10, we knw hw many of them on ground but some people who are far away from happening in quarry suddenly jacked through the use of big grammars. The questions is that, hw do you sit in lagos and claiming to be a quarry agent. There is a strict procedure to become quarry agent period
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
mufutau55:

We are all ears o. Education is good.

Hajji M.
sir, I call for immediate clarification of Quarry waste and Quarry dust. Smile001 statement is a fallacy shld be condemned. Reason for the purpose of wrong and misleading statement. If not clarify on this forum. Post be deleted with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by brabus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chekitaut, let it slide.

Smiley001, let this be over.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
smiley001:

U know I showed u over d whatsapp chat a picture where u deceived customers about something 15tons, was that truly 15tons? u couldn't answer but kept saying I should stop misleading ppl and no one can compete wit u on nairaland.
What you send was a free(pay nothing) package to tell my clients thank you for patronage. If is 5tons have you ever done that?

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by smiley001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
peaceland:
@smiley001; @Chekitaut

Lol

I will sir but it would be at my own will and wish.
And I can never succumb to a moniker dat sees me as a competitor sir...
Pls try to understand.
U can follow my thread and I promise to say the difference within 7 days from now but it's going to be on my thread and also conditional.

I am ready to forfeit Smiley001 on nairaland if there's noting like quarry waste but if I'm able to tell everybody the difference and show to ppl on here dat there's quarry waste, den d other moniker should be ready to forfeit his nairaland acct.

If he agrees to the contest den its fine with me to but if otherwise...

But dis is just a hint, Google is everybody's friend.

Quarry waste varies from quarry to quarry. What is a waste to quarry A (due protection of good name)maybe stone dust to quarry B (they dont send good name) but can be detected by laboratory test and also a physical test and it's caused by d size of d sieve of a quarry crusher.

Dats all I can say for now.

Cheers all.

Competition in business is always good for the end users or d final consumers but not too good for older companies when the newer ones r threats to them.

If any supplier on here sees Smiley001 as a threat to them, we can negotiate and if the price is good to us... U can buy Smiley001 out rightly if u av d liquidity and we seize to exist.
Facebook just did it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
This is getting serious! I won't take side but we all knw the truth of the matter, I will implore the two of you to let it slide. I believe later or sooner everyone here will knw who are real or not........ it is my good work that will speak for me. This is a profession have being doing for the past 10years after my graduation from apprentice. no big deal as am today an agent to many quarries like cnc, s&d, multi verse, labstar, unico and newly establish A&b founded by hassan Lee brother (chinese ) the former owner of the liquidated popular olodo quarry. my agent name is STANDARD / PARADOS. we are waiting to receive you 24/7 in those quarries. for those familiar with those quarries can testify to the agent name as it is very popular or you can work in and ask for us. We are son of the soil..... ire o. 08067748960 08093102705. ...... try us today and you will be glad you did
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Xzevian:
This is getting serious! I won't take side but we all knw the truth of the matter, I will implore the two of you to let it slide. I believe later or sooner everyone here will knw who are real or not........ it is my good work that will speak for me. This is a profession have being doing for the past 10years after my graduation from apprentice. no big deal as am today the agent to many quarries like cnc, s&d, multi verse, labstar, unicorn anlee d newlyrics establish A&b foundedicated by hassan Lee brother (chinese ) the former owner of the liquidated popular olowo quarry. my agent name is STANDARD / PARADOS. we are waiting to receive you 24/7 in those quarries. for those familiar with those quarries can testify to the agent name as it is very popular or you can work in and ask for us. We are son of the soil..... ere o. 08067748960 08093102705. ...... try us today and you will be glad you did

Do you deliver to Elebu or know who does? I need a quote for 60 tons of 3/4 down delivered.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by FastShipping: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Do you deliver to Elebu or know who does? I need a quote for 60 tons of 3/4 down delivered.

The guy (Xzevian) is the best in this business that I know. He has delivered me 120 tons of granite and stone dust combined in the last one year. I know for a fact that someone delivered me 20 tons before in place of 30 tons. It is very difficult to see granite dealers who tells the truth but Xzevian is trustworthy.This guy won't cheat you.

I recommend him 100%.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
FastShipping:

The guy (Xzevian) is the best in this business that I know. He has delivered me 120 tons of granite and stone dust combined in the last one year. I know for a fact that someone delivered me 20 tons before in place of 30 tons. It is very difficult to see granite dealers who tells the truth but Xzevian is trustworthy.This guy won't cheat you.

I recommend him 100%.

Excellent, so I will see if he'll give me a quote and more importantly be strong enough to deliver to my site since I apparently have powerful spiritual entity there cheesy grin

But yes trustworthiness is a biggie for me. Trustworthiness is not only about money and quantity though they are important traits, for me it also includes doing what you say you will do or at least manning up and being a straight shooter instead of flip flopping like a rubber slipper on a sunny beach and coming up with stories.

I will contact Mr. XZevian, I hope he's on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2015
FastShipping:

I recommend him 100%.

I have heard many good things about him too... My friend in Ikorodu used his services several times without any reservation.

@EgunMogaji
Yes, he is on Whatsapp. But I have only communicated with him on the BBM.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

I have heard many good things about him too... My friend in Ikorodu used his services several times without any reservation.

Hajji M.

Your name came up in our WhatsApp due diligence on the matter grin
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Your name came up in our WhatsApp due diligence on the matter grin

Then Whatsapp me, dude. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Recently, 3storey building collapsed in Lagos, analysis put all building problem to substandard materials, substandard materials can go as far as the nail.

I think whatever we do on this forum is not majorly marketing but educate anyone that really seek for information. Smile001 you see my comment as being too confronting, sorry for that.

When I started with this forum I engineered the post ur price, many were surprised, but used it as benchmark to bid quot, it works for them. Its my joy when you carryout building with less budget n quality outcome.

... The hen that crows in the morning belong to one person but the d voice is the property of the neighborhood.

Am not using it to challenge you or your abilities, just for the purpose of educating and awareness of present living individual and generation yet unborn.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
@FastShipping, mufutau55 (hajji m) and others...... I am humble by your recommendation. I promise, I will never let you down........ Contact PARADOX GRANITE ENTERPRISES for your various granite need directly from the source 08067748960, 08093102705
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by jayjay2013: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
OKOSONALUMINUM:
OKOSON ALUMINUM COMPANY

We specialize in aluminum fabrication of all kinds like windows,doors,glass house,cladding,partitions,show glasses etc.
Our aim is to give your building a beautiful and attractive look as we use latest world class aluminum profiles.
Our vision is to revitalize the Nigerian building pattern to world class standards.

Pls, how much does 2X2, 4X4 and 4X6 of this casement windows. You may pls inbox me. adesanya.j@gmail.com or jayjayflourish@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2015
WE BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT BETA...... YOUR BEST BET FOR GOOD QUALITY GRANITE DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE... 08067748960 , 08093102705
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by oladele007: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please where can i get steps aluminium roofing in lagos
Thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Xzevian:
WE BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT BETA...... YOUR BEST BET FOR GOOD QUALITY GRANITE DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE... 08067748960 , 08093102705
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015