Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss (1608 Views)

Buy Cheap Data On Glo And Mtn Now / Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit / S O S Plssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by ImaIma1(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2011
hello nairalanders, i got a call for glo customer care interview.pls i need all the information i can get on what i'l be asked and how to answer questions like "tell us about yourself" and others. i know this has been talked about in the past, but please i need your help.

Also, please i need info about their pay and benefits. pls help me out here.

thanks. Ima Ima
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by tpapi: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
ImaIma1:
hello nairalanders, i got a call for glo customer care interview.pls i need all the information i can get on what i'l be asked and how to answer questions like "tell us about yourself" and others. i know this has been talked about in the past, but please i need your help.

thanks. Ima Ima
d pay is cool
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by Nofav0rs(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

thanks. Ima Ima
Did you get the job?
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by ImaIma1(f): 12:15am On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Did you get the job?

Wow!! Ages ago.

I didn't take the job
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by Nofav0rs(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wow!! Ages ago.

I didn't take the job
shocked shocked Why?
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by ImaIma1(f): 7:26am On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
shocked shocked Why?

By the time i had gone through all the stages of the recruitment, the salary offer had dropped from what it was at the beginning. They cut their salary structure and the new amount was not ok with me. So i declined.
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by Nofav0rs(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

By the time i had gone through all the stages of the recruitment, the salary offer had dropped from what it was at the beginning. They cut their salary structure and the new amount was not ok with me. So i declined.
Oh! Maybe that's just a tactic to cut down 'qualified' applicants like yourself
Re: I Need Help And Info On Glo Interview: Plssssss by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Oh! Maybe that's just a tactic to cut down 'qualified' applicants like yourself

No. We were given the appointment letter to sign. It was actually the season when telecoms cut down customer care salary.

The pay used to be 100k plus but it was slashed by about 50%. And my current job then was paying more. The HR person even advised i turn it down because of how it would look on my CV.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel? / Striking UCH Doctors Eject Patients / Graphic Photos;islamic Monsters ISIS Behead Fighters Including 3 Women + 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.