Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,219 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Greatest Inventions/discoveries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greatest Inventions/discoveries (675 Views)

Cool Inventions That Were Created By Kids / Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / My Top Ten List Of The World 's Most Important Scientific Discoveries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Inventions/discoveries by badmrkt(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2011
i've painstakely expolored the inventions/discoveries highway,in the course of doing that i discovered everything invented or discovered by scientists have added valve or distroyed the human race,plants and animals are not left out.in your opinion which of the inventors and his invention is more beneficial to the living organisms?
some inventors and their inventions,
1.micheal faladay=electricity
2.wright brothers=airplane
3.baird,john logie=television
4.alexander graham=telephone
5.levi straus=blue jean
6.frank henry=bubble gum( shocked)
7.steve jobs=apple gadgets(phone,laptop,hipad etc)
8.henry seeley=electric iron
9.ford henry=gasoline engines,car.
10.roberts hooke=cell
11.jansky karl=radio
add more if you care,
Re: Greatest Inventions/discoveries by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2011
i am sorry to say that STEVE JOBS has no business in this list. he didnt invent/discover anything worthy of the others, he just DESIGNED items (already on the market), and made them cool to a few, he didnt invent/discover anything.

there were tablet pc well before he came up with the Ipad design, there were already touch screen phones before he came up with the Iphone design AND there were mp3 players before he came up with the Ipod design.
get real!!!

btw it's Michael Faraday
Re: Greatest Inventions/discoveries by badmrkt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i am sorry to say that STEVE JOBS has no business in this list. he didnt invent/discover anything worthy of the others, he just DESIGNED items (already on the market), and made them cool to a few, he didnt invent/discover anything.

there were tablet pc well before he came up with the Ipad design, there were already touch screen phones before he came up with the Iphone design AND there were mp3 players before he came up with the Ipod design.
get real!!!

btw it's Michael Faraday
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION ''MICHEAL FALADAY''BUT FARADAY.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Minister Buys 20million Euro Mansion In Vienna? / Contest? / What Makes A Topic Trending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.