Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,799,700 members, 6,691,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 09:17 AM

Education The Gateway To Richies And Abundants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education The Gateway To Richies And Abundants (400 Views)

The Gateway (ict) Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State 2015/16 Admission- Apply Here / 2014/2015 Admision In Progress At The Gateway Polytechnic Saapade / Shortlisted UTME Candidates to The Gateway Poly Saapade, Ogun State. 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education The Gateway To Richies And Abundants by wilstaflex: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
[b]I felt like shading tears when one of my female friend of about 34 years
was complaining about her illiteracy situation ,
i wont measure name please.

As i was saying she did not stop there. she even went further to lay blames on her father
crying to me that she blame the dad that did not send her to school when she was small,
i tried as much as possible to convince her that it's not totally the fault of the dad
nor the fault of the system nor any laws of nature,
but it depends on her ability to learn and her capacity to house what she learns,

of course it is our responsibility to educate our self after our parent has done the best they can,
even if the best is bringing us into this wonderful world God has taken his precious time to create.
so please try your best to make sure you get your self, your children, or any one you can educated
because of this issue we at (Staflex Educational Consult) has decided to do some thing about this issue

This is the list of educational programs we have,

.University, Polytechnic,Secondary and Primary classes.
.Languages: French, English etc.
.Ssce, Necco, Jssce.
.Sat 1and2, Toefl
.Ume, Pce, Common Entrance.

Besides you decide the lecture periods:
Morning, Afternoon, Evening, holidays and Weekend

Make any enquiries here

080-2887-2437
wil_staflex@yahoo.com
www.staflexconsulting.com [/b]

(1) (Reply)

Time Study Program / Has Anyone Seen The ''x'' In Mathematics? / Experienced School Administrator/principal Seeks Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.