Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,106 members, 7,899,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigeria At 63, May You Receive Your Lost Glory.- Agbesanwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 63, May You Receive Your Lost Glory.- Agbesanwa (89 Views)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / Orji Kalu Extols Jonathan At 63 / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 63, May You Receive Your Lost Glory.- Agbesanwa by Godspowerpro: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Felix Oluwaseun Agbesanwa.

Praise GOD

Nigeria at 63, many have different views about this. Some may say that there is nothing to celebrate, but as far as some of us are concerned, we have a country that we know that justice, equity, and fairness will prevail one day.

All those that have determined to draw us back with their selfish attitudes shall be disgraced. As many that love this Nation Nigeria genuinely shall eat the goods of the land.

Please as we celebrate, remember the mother of all professions which are teachers. Honor them and things will go on well with us all in this country.

I Love ❤️ You.

Text me if you want to be part of the group where only these daily nuggets are shared.

sagbef@gmail.com

Thank you Jesus

Re: Nigeria At 63, May You Receive Your Lost Glory.- Agbesanwa by Godspowerpro: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2023
Praise GOD

*THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA, LET'S COME TOGETHER TO BUILD IT. NIGERIA AT 63!.*

*Felix Oluwaseun Agbesanwa.*

A child of 63 is no more a baby but an adult. By this age, such a child should be responsible for his actions and by now must have gotten a legacy to show for his living.

Nigeria is 63, we are happy for the independence we got from the hands of the British on October 1st, 1960. Thanks to our Nationalists that stood their ground to fight for the independence of our dear country.

Nigerians all over the world, arise and contribute your quota to the development of the country. Let's see this country as one that must survive by all means.

Enough of tribal wars and religious bigotry, let's come together to build our nation once again.

Though we may not get it right now, but with the collective efforts of all and sundry, there is an assurance that we will get it right.

No nation succeeds with destructive criticisms. Our political leaders may not be doing it well but if we can team up together with them with constructive criticisms, definitely things will change for better.

Enough of going out to look for greener pastures. If those countries we all are running to do not develop themselves, will they be where they are today? No. Let's come together to build this country.

One of the thing that is killing us here in this country is corruption and selfishness. Until we all take the bull by the horn and shun sentiments, we will not get it right in this country.

Youths don't wait for collar jobs again, take a cue from China and Japan, the development they have today is because their youths use their initiatives and develop their skills. No government in this world can provide all for their youths. Please use your skills to develop our land.

Leaders of our land, please remember that you are where you are for the meantime. You will live that place one day. Empower people with your policies. Run people-oriented program, don't be selfish. Whether you like it or not, you will not take a dime away when you die. Leave a legacy that all can be proud of.

Leaders take care of your teachers. Encourage them. Increase their wages, make life to be comfortable for them. A nation that neglects her teachers is sitting on a time bomb. Celebrate them and make them happy. Another World teacher's day is coming on October 5th, use that day to make them happy.

Religious leaders, teach your people the truth, tell them the benefit of hard work. Prosperity messages are good but that alone without hard work leads to criminality. No wonder criminals abound much in our worship centers because some of our religious leader's sights and ears are not working properly again because of greed and selfishness. We are called to preach all-round messages, please wake up and do that now.

I'm a Nigerian and I believe strongly that there is still hope for this nation. Though we may not be there now but I am quite sure that we shall get there soonest than ever.

Congratulations to all Nigerians home and abroad.

We will get there one day.

I Love ❤️ You.

Text me if you want to be part of the group where only these daily nuggets are shared.

sagbef@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Engr. Ikhine Calls For Sober Reflection As Nigeria Celebrates 63 / DACA Convener, Akintunde Hails Gov Abiodun Over Tribunal's Victory / Prof Ibe Commemorates Nigerians At 63 Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.