Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices (6581 Views)

List Of All Accredited Jamb Cbt Registration And Examination Centres / Who Is To Be Blamed For Examination Malpractices In Nigeria? / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Closing And Examination Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by chikis(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2011
May God bless ds person wey start ds topic. I will hv more contribution to make as discusion goes on.
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by splitnaija(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2011
We lay too much emphasis on paper qualification in Naija. Until that is discouraged, we shall continue to have "mercenaries" in our exam halls.
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
splitnaija:

We lay too much emphasis on paper qualification in Naija. Until that is discouraged, we shall continue to have "mercenaries" in our exam halls.
True
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by almoner(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2011
Improper leadership(Govt)=Malpractices
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
in my skool,

to sort a departmental course is like 7 - 10k

to use a machine is like 3 - 6 k

in a situation where d lecturer dcids to 'show us pepper'

and wants us to sort,

as an economist, what would u advise a student to du??
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by tollu: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2011
yamakuza:

ya.

Mercenary, not machinery.

grin I actually didn't have much to say just had to stylishly point the correct spelling out.
Re: Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices by chikis(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2011
I want to sound this very clear, anybody who is in support of Exam malpractise no matter what is an enemy of progress to this country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update / 10 Most Heavily Guarded And Secured Locations On Earth / Understand Chemistry Better.......sodium Trioxocarbonate Iv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.