Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

The War Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The War Is Coming (1176 Views)

Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Is Coming by ebere1712: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2011
The war is coming. He who has an ear let him hear. Be prepared. Don't be found wanting. When this war escalates. It would not be only between the various nations in Nigeria. Other people would get involved.Cameroonian mercenaries (working for some western interest possibly France) would attack igboland unexpectedly from calabar and would move swiftly to aba. Lagos would be attacked by mercenaries from some Arab nations. Their would be chaos but the old east would emerge again this time as a nation of republics.
Re: The War Is Coming by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2011
Why not go and watch a movie if you have nothing else to do?
Re: The War Is Coming by Akanbiedu(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Un hun. Which war again?
Re: The War Is Coming by ebere1712: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2011
Just letting y'all that are sleeping know. I don't want this at all. I want peace, but the reality is that there would be war orchestrated by those who want to control our resources. Weapons are flying everywhere. War is inevitable at the moment and I know this for sure. Be ready folks and protect yourselves and your families. Make hay while the sun shines. Let he who has an ear hear and make plans to be safe.The weapons that were given to Libyans is now making its way to Nigeria. Nigeria is the next drama scene in there evil agenda. I know this for sure because I have sources. Let him who hath an ear hear and plan to survive. It is coming from all corners. When the play is ripe, they would strike. Mann your borders, keep your kids close to home. This is not a joke/prank.
Re: The War Is Coming by htajz: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2011
ebere1712:

Just letting y'all that are sleeping know. I don't want this at all. I want peace, but the reality is that there would be war orchestrated by those who want to control our resources. Weapons are flying everywhere. War is inevitable at the moment and I know this for sure. Be ready folks and protect yourselves and your families. Make hay while the sun shines. Let he who has an ear hear and make plans to be safe.The weapons that were given to Libyans is now making its way to Nigeria. Nigeria is the next drama scene in there evil agenda. I know this for sure because I have sources. Let him who hath an ear hear and plan to survive. It is coming from all corners. When the play is ripe, they would strike. Mann your borders, keep your kids close to home. This is not a joke/prank.
war for wetin? you dey owe anybody? u think say war na riot, abeg dey fight am for your state whatever it is you wan fight for.
Re: The War Is Coming by Pukkah: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2011
What's the theme of the war? What's the basis?
Re: The War Is Coming by redsun(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2011
Cant u hear the trumpets sounding loudly? Unless of course there is a drastic elimination of all the political thieves that have vowed to see nigeria go down.

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU WORSE THAN ABACHA & IBB. -SEN. OBANIKORO / South-west & South-south Leaders And Elders Had Meeting Today In Ikenne. / Aluu 4 Were NOT Armed Robbers, They Were Set Up - IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.