Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her (3475 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Muttex(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2011
Good Day my pple,

My fiancee was on her way to the work on Tuesday and her ex-boyfrnd stopped her, and took away her two mobile phones, and now, the guy has gotten every info abt me, he keep threatening me with different text msgs and calls with different numbers, In fact, i am dying gradually. i cannot sleep and i cannot even tell my parents want am going thru. My In-Laws wanted to go and arrest the guy but his whereabout is unknown. My fiancee is just called me now that, the guy told her that he would kidnap her, pls my gd friends , what is your advice, i cant concentrate anymore on the job am doing and the most important of it all is that, our wedding remains just a month to come, pls help meeee, Thank you all
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by mobf: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2011
grin grin grin, What were you expecting when you took her away from him grin grin
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by UncleN: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2011
Grow some balls man, dammit.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by yogun(f): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
man up,

Abi u bi woman

maybe they have unfinished biz

involve the police and stay calm,

All the best
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
Muttex:

Good Day my pple,

My fiancee was on her way to the work on Tuesday and her ex-boyfrnd stopped her, and took away her two mobile phones, and now, the guy has gotten every info abt me, he keep threatening me with different text msgs and calls with different numbers, In fact, i am dying gradually. i cannot sleep and i cannot even tell my parents want am going thru. My In-Laws wanted to go and arrest the guy but his whereabout is unknown. My fiancee is just called me now that, the guy told her that he would kidnap her, pls my gd friends , what is your advice, i cant concentrate anymore on the job am doing and the most important of it all is that, our wedding remains just a month to come, pls help meeee, Thank you all

What do you want us to do?? There's only one person that can deal with this - YOU. Time to man-up, grow a pair, and show this guy he can't push you around.

I doubt arrest would make any difference here, it's your call. Personally, I know what I would do[i].[/i]..
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Muttex(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ Yogun, hmmmm, thank you, i tot of that but for somebody you dont see not to talk of seeing him b4. my fiancee cannot even go to work because of being kidnap,
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Muttex(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
[ I know what I would do, ] @siena
if you were in my shoe what can you do my brother?
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by mobf: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
Muttex:

[ I know what I would do, ] @siena
if you were in my shoe what can you do my brother?

LMAO, this one na mental case! grin grin
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
muttex, before you go forming jackie chan, sit your baby down and ask her exactly what the bidness is with the dude. Do that quickly.
Back in school, had this friend who'd been seeing this babe for about a year. Towards the end he said he noticed she was being secretive, recieving strange calls on her phone, she said it was her ex disturbing her. Cut a long story short, he got back from class one afternoon to find her hacked to death, cult callcard style, in the backyard of the apartment. Just like that.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Muttex(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
@Chaircover, hmmm. I have sat her down on this matter and he told me there was nothing btw them. i will act fast, thank u
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by ajiifixing(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
Is this the ISH you wanted to post when you were asking us how to post a new topic.
Abeg Abeg Abeg Abeg go siddon.

DO NOTHING.  mtschewww
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Madam CC with due respect I believe there is really believe there is nothing between them. You won't believe the kind of crazy possesive men we have around, it could be d reason she left him. Don't be suprised at his behavior when we have men today who wake up at night and stab their wives whom they just made love to. Poster, make a formal complain to the Police, let them invite him to sugn an undertaking to stop threats and intimidation. Don't take this lying low, this is typical stalker behavior, he feels slighted that she left him. Madam CC the kind of crazy pple we seem to be breeding now amazes me, men who will bath a girl with acid cos she refused their advances or refused to marry them. I once in colloboration with some NGOs work on cases like dis, u will be shocked at the level of madness abusive people display. I believe she may have done nothing wrong, he may just have issues with her leaving
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Madam CC with due respect I believe there is really believe there is nothing between them. You won't believe the kind of crazy possesive men we have around, it could be d reason she left him. Don't be suprised at his behavior when we have men today who wake up at night and stab their wives whom they just made love to. Poster, make a formal complain to the Police, let them invite him to sugn an undertaking to stop threats and intimidation. Don't take this lying low, this is typical stalker behavior, he feels slighted that she left him. Madam CC the kind of crazy pple we seem to be breeding now amazes me, men who will bath a girl with acid cos she refused their advances or refused to marry them. I once in colloboration with some NGOs work on cases like dis, u will be shocked at the level of madness abusive people display. I believe she may have done nothing wrong, he may just have issues with her leaving
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by nnwniger: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
I once had a someworth similar situation, a young man calling, I mean beeping me all the time even at an odd hours telling me he knew what his ex was doing with me, and how he intend to handle her. The lady was so scared and worry that I decided to spend extra 3wks in Nigeria to take care of it. I played along never in a confrontational way until I got the monster where I wanted and dealt with him my way because I felt my life and his so called ex were in danger when I was there. No one died but he will never threaten anyone in his remaining life. You obviously cannot handle it on your own and this guy knows that. Pls, your next help is your corrupt police.Involve them and do that immediately. This man had already commited a crime by illegally stoping your Fiancee and stealing her property. You have a case my friend. Talk to your friends in Nigeria and abroad,someone will take him up. You'll still have to spend some money but it will be far better than doing nothing. Good Luck
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
Madam CC, you have no idea the kind of crazy men existing now, I don't know if its the economy or the lack of psychatric Hospitals here but its bad. My very close friend who registered me on Nairaland is dealing with one now. He calls her 25 times a day, stalks her and her fiance even though she has never met or even dated him, he has been reported to the police, been arrested and locked up yet he still calls and texts them, telling her fiance that God has directed to marry my friend so he is just wasting his own time. So imagine how far this idiot would have gone if they had previously dated. He sends her texts messages quoting scriptures and telling her that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh by force so he must marry her by force. Madam you won't understand I swear, I get scared of even having daughter because of d kind of sickness I see oh. Besides madam just like a physically abusive man and a nagging woman you don't have to do anything to tick them off, they have an illness, a very bad one. D need to control and when they can't control a person or situation ythey go mad
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by obowunmi(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2011
Fast and pray about the situation.

Pay thugs to deal with him.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by mobf: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2011
obowunmi:

Fast and pray about the situation.

Pay thugs to deal with him.

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Muttex:

Good Day my pple,

My fiancee was on her way to the work on Tuesday and her ex-boyfrnd stopped her, and took away her two mobile phones, and now, the guy has gotten every info abt me, he keep threatening me with different text msgs and calls with different numbers, In fact, i am dying gradually. i cannot sleep and i cannot even tell my parents want am going thru. My In-Laws wanted to go and arrest the guy but his whereabout is unknown. concentrate anymore on the job am doing and the most important of it all is that, our wedding remains just a month to come, pls help meeee, Thank you allMy fiancee is just called me now that, the guy told her that[b] he would kidnap her[/b], pls my gd friends , what is your advice, i cant

My friend,I am only gonna say this once-Your girlfriend/wife to be/partner or whatever is NOT telling you the truth!
There is a lot of unfinished business between them-although that does not justify the horrible attitude of her ex.
Lots of these girls are sponsored through school by some of these guys,who pay for their tution,and education but at the end of the education these girls ditch them for better educated prospects.Am not saying this is your case but I can bet it is something along these lines.
She obviously OWES this guy big time and until you get him arrested by the police for harassment you are never going to get to the bottom of this matter. I am all for the police because it is glaring this your girl is NEVER going to confess to you what she owes this guy.
As people have said before me -YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND FACE YOUR DEMONS!
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Johndoe100(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
@debrief08

We understand, all men in Nigeria are monsters. You have met them. I looked around me and I saw your point. Mad men who are monsters left right and center. Some even creeping out from under the bed. Sorry did you ever meet, hear of etc any mad monster women?

@OP
Please ask your woman to tell you what the man is after. CC was right you may need to ask people around her to get to the truth. Leave all these monster stories where they belong - in the minds of shell shocked people.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by ronkebp(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
Richvkunt:

My friend,I am only gonna say this once-Your girlfriend/wife to be/partner or whatever is NOT telling you the truth!
There is a lot of unfinished business between them-although that does not justify the horrible attitude of her ex.
Lots of these girls are sponsored through school by some of these guys,who pay for their tution,and education but at the end of the education these girls ditch them for better educated prospects.Am not saying this is your case but I can bet it is something along these lines.
She obviously OWES this guy big time and until you get him arrested by the police for harassment you are never going to get to the bottom of this matter. I am all for the police because it is glaring this your girl is NEVER going to confess to you what she owes this guy.
As people have said before me -YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND FACE YOUR DEMONS!
Peace!!!

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing more to add.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by nnwniger: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
One thing no one's mentioning is how long you've known this girl and when did all these ex-problems started. Why has she not told you about these threats since you've been dating her? Did you just met and already decided to marry her? Did the threat started after you announced your wedding ? My friend, it might be a smart thing to take one step backward before moving forward again. I have a feeling you don't know very much about your fiancee. Dating's the time you got to know each other and I believe you're beginning to know more about her. Postponing this wedding for now is not a bad idea, not necessarily because of the threats, but because you don't know her very well to marry her. Seek some wisdom, more importantly, listen and take action and I wish you well.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by 90love(f): 1:07am On May 20, 2012
Be careful of women especially African ones thy like to have thir cake an eat it to. Which man is crazy enoug to tl and threaten a married couple I doub she has got gold between her thighs. Be careful she isn't the reason for all these continuing problems.
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by recruitmnt: 2:29am On May 20, 2012
debrief08: Madam CC, you have no idea the kind of crazy men existing now, I don't know if its the economy or the lack of psychatric Hospitals here but its bad. My very close friend who registered me on Nairaland is dealing with one now. He calls her 25 times a day, stalks her and her fiance even though she has never met or even dated him, he has been reported to the police, been arrested and locked up yet he still calls and texts them, telling her fiance that God has directed to marry my friend so he is just wasting his own time. So imagine how far this idiot would have gone if they had previously dated. He sends her texts messages quoting scriptures and telling her that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh by force so he must marry her by force. Madam you won't understand I swear, I get scared of even having daughter because of d kind of sickness I see oh. Besides madam just like a physically abusive man and a nagging woman you don't have to do anything to tick them off, they have an illness, a very bad one. D need to control and when they can't control a person or situation ythey go mad

Hehehehe, i had a stalker exactly like this before I got married. He flooded my phone with scriptural text messages, called at odd times. Turned out he was a bit crazy, this is very real oh.
Btw, I have a feeling it's the same guy oh. Does he stay in Lagos? grin grin
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by drnoel: 10:45am On May 20, 2012
Muttex: Good Day my pple,

I wonder why I guy would go to that extend for a woman. A guy once threatened to pour acid on me cos the girl he was after, was after me. I really had to speak some sense to him..
Re: My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her by Jellitah: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2013
This is time to fight like a man. If a thief came into your house to steal and ra-pe your wife. . .Will you abandon the situation to come to NL? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - A Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Children At Once / Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) / Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.