Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,024 members, 7,753,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It (228 Views)

Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma / I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" / Is It Right To Sell Aso Ebi For Wedding With No Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It by geoworldedu: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
I was amazed seeing people criticising the 70-year old woman who chased people who didn't wear Aso Ebi out of her party. This thing is exactly what Jesus Christ taught us to do. I wonder why people criticise those who did exactly what Jesus Christ said we should do .
For example, if you don't attend the burial ceremony of your father, people will criticise you, forgetting that Jesus told someone who wanted to go and bury his father that he should not go, rather, he should follow him and allow the dead people bury themselves. Nobody criticised Jesus for this statement, but if you try it, sorry is your name.

Now this is the story of the WEDDING PARTY where Jesus encouraged chasing out and jailing those who did not come in Aso Ebi.

Matthew 22: 11-13
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
That woman acted according to the scripture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It by Kestolove(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nawa oo, religion corrupt many tins for our society..

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It by geoworldedu: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kestolove:
Nawa oo, religion corrupt many tins for our society..
Religion will make you blind to the evil in its own content, no matter how evil that is, you will justify it. But outside religion you will criticise the same thing.
Re: Casting Out Person Not Wearing Aso Ebi Is Very Right: Bible Supported It by geoworldedu: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Saskatchewan Vs Blue Bombers Live Stream Reddit / Carnival Is Business Venture In Nigeria – Gov Ben Ayade / Giveaway From The9jaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.