Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? (11212 Views)

Get Known: Godfather Alaba Is A Music Marketer,promoter,artist Management / I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label / I Need A Promoter (Rap Artiste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by sdepanace(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm a Lagos based upcoming artiste. I cames across a site some while ago while surfing the net. I think I may be of help to make other up coming artiste in this forum. The site is new and I think it is Nigerian (but internationally endorsed). From the outlook, I think it is the first Nigerian site to offer many free services to the Nigerian up coming artistes. All you need to do is to upload your song on the site for free, then ask people to comment, nominate, download and play your song from anywhere in the world. I just uploaded my song on the site. Come and see how people keep calling me from UK, USA, Spain, Ghana telling me they heard my song. You too can download and play my song from this link: http://www.playmyjamz.com/artist/luvt-opa-ireke Please remember to register and nominate my song as top ten. Remember to drop me some lines here if you like my song.

You can also upload your stuff as well. Just click on www.playmyjamz.com then register as an artiste. It is FREE!
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by sdepanace(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
*Edited

Hello Nairalanders,
I'm a Lagos based upcoming artiste. I came across a site some while ago while surfing the net. I think I may be of help to other up coming artistes in this forum. The site is new and I think it is Nigerian (but internationally endorsed). From the outlook, I think it is the first Nigerian site to offer many free services to the Nigerian up coming artistes. All you need do is to upload your song on the site for free, then ask people to comment, nominate, download and play your song from anywhere in the world. I just uploaded my song on the site. Come and see how people keep calling me from UK, USA, Spain, Ghana telling me they heard my song. You too can download and play my song from this link: http://www.playmyjamz.com/artist/luvt-opa-ireke Please remember to register and nominate my song as top ten. Remember to drop me some lines here if you like my song.

You can also upload your stuff as well. Just click on www.playmyjamz.com then register as an artiste. It is FREE!
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by sdepanace(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by stanclef(m): 12:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Good day , PlS allow me to introduce the Company .. This is Zonal koncept Megamix.. Music Promoters and Marketers.. (Albums of Reminisce, Vector, Jimmy jatt, Modenine, Yemi Alade etc)
We run Promotions for artiste via >>ALABA MIXTAPES || ONLINE PROMOTIONS|| RADIO|| TV|| VIDEO SHOOT|| SHOWS|| PRODUCTION| COLLABORATIONS|| ETC and all things SHOW BIZ
Let the professionals handle your brand
BBPIN: 25D316D0
www.zkmegamixalaba.com
Thanks, looking forward to work with you.
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by OLABLESSME(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
guys i want to tell you about one sweet and beautiful song,the name of the Artist is Opeyemi(sir young),he live in osogbo osun state ,he just release this track for the first time,and when i listen to this song my guy! am so impresed and the song is so sweet and that's why i promise to share it out for you guys,i see that he has focus on hih pop so much,guys and he need your support and you can also comment how you feel this track too when you finished download and listen to it, just click on this link to download https://my.notjustok.com/track/15937/ko-maa-roll-by-sir-young and see what am saying,and i pray as you ready to help God we help you all
My Pray for everyone is May God do something special in your life,and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life
share this beautiful song with your friend and tell others about this song to claim this prayer
farword this link https://my.notjustok.com/track/15937/ko-maa-roll-by-sir-young to at least 6 of your friend and see the miracle of God
please guys Am seeking for Promoter and who is gonna support me
you want to support this artist call 08136899332
any promoter that really want to help your guy you can also call on 08136899332
any body that want to sponsor this artist you also can please call on this the same number 08136899332
i pray as you ready to help your guy God we help you abondantly
greet you all
thanks alot
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by OLABLESSME(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
guys i want to tell you about one sweet and beautiful song,the name of the Artist is Opeyemi(sir young),he live in osogbo osun state ,he just release this track for the first time,and when i listen to this song my guy! am so impresed and the song is so sweet and that's why i promise to share it out for you guys,i see that he has focus on hih pop so much,guys and he need your support and you can also comment how you feel this track too when you finished download and listen to it, just click on this link to download https://my.notjustok.com/track/15937/ko-maa-roll-by-sir-young and see what am saying,and i pray as you ready to help God we help you all
My Pray for everyone is May God do something special in your life,and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life
share this beautiful song with your friend and tell others about this song to claim this prayer
farword this link https://my.notjustok.com/track/15937/ko-maa-roll-by-sir-young to at least 6 of your friend and see the miracle of God
please guys Am seeking for Promoter and who is gonna support me
you want to support this artist call 08136899332 or siryoung38@yahoo.com
any promoter that really want to help your guy you can also call on 08136899332 or siryoung38@yahoo.com
any body that want to sponsor this artist you also can please call on this the same number 08136899332 or siryoung38@yahoo.com
i pray as you ready to help your guy God we help you abondantly
greet you all
thanks alot
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by kemifunke: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by IamDaniella: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
You Need To See This: Teacher Caught on Camera while smashing a girl inside the classroom - Watch Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vYWKRJCI4
Re: Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? by OLABLESSME(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=OLABLESSME post=32867941]
Buy your MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT Data for lower price, don't miss it

MTN
60MB for just #100 valid for 1day, 180MB for #250 valid for 7days, 1•5GB for only #500 valid for a month, 4•5GB for #1,200 valid for a month 3GB for night and 1•5 for night, 10GB for only #2,500 day and night valid for 2 month, 15GB for just #3,500 day and night valid for 2 month, 25GB for #4,500 day and night valid for 6month its work on only android and blackberry phones.

GLO
100MB for #100 valid for a day, 250MB for #200 valid for 3days, 1GB for #400 valid for a week(7days), 3•5GB for just #1000 valid for a month, 9GB for #1,800 valid for 2 month, 18GB for just #3,000 valid for 2 month work on android and Blackberry phones

AIRTEL
200MB for just #100 valid for 1 day, 500MB for #250 valid for 3days, 2•5GB for just #800 valid for a month, 6GB for just #1,500 valid for a month, 12GB for #2,500 valid for 2 month, 25GB for just #4,500 valid for 6 month, work on only androids phones

ETISALAT
80MB for just #100 valid for a day, 500MB for #350 only valid for 3days, 1•5GB for just #700 only valid for a week(7days), 4GB for just only #1,200 valid for a month, 9GB for #2,500 valid for 2 month, 16GB for just #4,500 valid for 6 month its work on blackberry phones and android phones

What you have to do is whatsapp me @ +2347069579649 to get yours and for more information don't miss it, is very hot, don't be selfish share it with all ur friends and many group to enjoy it together

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike - “Jeje” / Www.mypsquare.com - To Listen To New Album "game Over" / Where Can L Download Lgbo Highlife Music From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.