Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Free Fish Farming Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Fish Farming Training (284 Views)

A - Z Fish Farming Training / Fish Farming Training / NAF Empowers Youths On Fish Farming In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Fish Farming Training by Ayoolav68: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Did you know that fish water doesn't smell, no noise pollution, no air pollution, and fish can be kept no matter where you live?

Did you also know that you don't have to have a fish farm before you can be in the fish farming business?

You can venture into the fish farming business irrespective of your career job, in fact, fish farming offers you the opportunity of another source of income which is more needed in Nigeria today.

With just #10,000, you can get started but you won't believe this until we show you how

As an experienced agricultural entrepreneur specializing in fish farming, I provide comprehensive solutions including production assistance, training programs, and consultation services within this field. These services are offered with ease due to my extensive knowledge and experience in the field.

I will reveal to you the practical secret behind the fish farming business with a token. It is time to make use of that little space in your backyard for a profitable venture.

Message +2348101964152 on WhatsApp to join. The training is free

(1) (Reply)

Content Creator Needed / Job Vacancy / Vacancy: A Caregiver Is Needed In Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.