Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

She Tried Something New With Me (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Tried Something New With Me (photo) (1833 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Tried Something New With Me (photo) by CaveAdullam: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
There are some activities we do continuously, not because we want to make it refined & good but because we are scared of what will come up next after we are done with it.

Ex: many writers keep redacting their works because they are scared of the post-published backlash.

The learner is afraid to move to the next stage because, from prior information, it's a difficult stage. Instead, he slowly settles down for what he's familiar with.

He gains confidence on one level, however, is unable to extrapolate such confidence to the next level.

This conflict or risk-avoidant mentality is why many people don't enter new adventures or weigh the reasons behind new ideas because they are scared of what's new.

So, better to stay in a familiar zone than see what a new zone entails.

If you're a public official or your works are targeted for public consumption, you'll come under scrutiny every day of the week.

Feedback always flows from critics, lovers, and haters. Focusing on one aspect leads to retrogression.

Feedback shows you your strengths and where your work shines which lovers of your work(s) like, & your weaknesses which critics hammer on.

Use haters to boost your morale or ignore them.

Don't be afraid of the field. Step out, try new things, & be pragmatic. That's progress.

5 Likes

Re: She Tried Something New With Me (photo) by Thundafireseun: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
angry
Re: She Tried Something New With Me (photo) by Walehelt(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
How did you know so much about life,sir cave?

(1) (Reply)

Four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Rejection! / Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.