Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning (7958 Views)

Halal Takaful Nigeria Invitation For Job Interview / Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by omoadara(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2011
This is to let the whole house know that this organisation is aready sending invitation letters for Trainning. Pls check your mailbox if you put in for it. I got my own letter today.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2011
Omoadara what did u apply for and what are the contents of the letter?
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by omoadara(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2011
All applicants needs 4passports, 2letters from different refrees which must be civil servant level 10 or 11,original credientials, means of identification. The trainning will be for 3days, each participants is entitled to #15000 after the trainning, Also shortlisted candidate are to reply to the email within 72hours specifying the prefared location{lagos, abuja, enugu} and the batch prefared. NOTE: this is just in summary
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2011
Good for you. I applied but i am yet to get any mail from them. I'm still keepin my fingers crossed sha. Goodluck
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by cyproo1: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2011
I was invited too, but the problem is that the venue was not stated in the invitation letter.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by omoadara(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2011
The venue was not stated in my own letter too, may be there will be another message from them. Lets wait and see
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
I got my invite this mornin. I think the venue will be communicated to us after we accept their invitation Just speculating sha.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Please has anyone ever heard of LHAMENUS advocacy? I find it a bit disturbing that i can't find any info on them on net. No physical or electronic contact address either.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by mrgold2: 6:14am On Oct 24, 2011
Yes i got my own invitation letter from the organisation, but i still do not know how an NGO that relies on support can pay the salaries of more than 700 workers, besides i can't even get a single info about them on net, no contact address but i think the way they are going about the recruitment is a little bit genuine.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2011
Mr gold,
I have my reservations about a faceless NGO with no physical or electronic contact address inviting me for training,but since they since they seem to be recruiting in a genuine manner like u pointed out, lets wait and see.
Anyhoo maybe its becos its " a pilot project",a test project,maybe that's why they don't have any tangible info on them
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by gbengx: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2011
http://www.wcacentre.org

dont know if they are related in any way,
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by shoshosho: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
i was also invited bt no contact address,but they seems geniune let's hope in it.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
gbengx:

http://www.wcacentre.org

dont know if they are related in any way,
They seem to be the same people. IF they are then they are involved in a very noble cause which i would love to be a part of.
That is if they are genuinely related to the ones who sent us invitation letters
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by chineds(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
MAKE una shine una eyes ooo incase they bring money matter inside it. My sister also informed me that she was invited.
Lets watch and see
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by JagaJaga1: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2011
There were 2 email addresses for applicants to send their C.V. to, but so far only one email address [lamenus advocate] have been giving out invitation letters. My suspicion of this people lies here: we sent our resume to lamenusadvocacy@, While we received our invitations from lanenusadvocacy@,
>Note that its name is Lhamenus (take note of the missing 'H' in both email addy).
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by okwunwa(f): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2011
it seems they have sent invitation letters to ALL that applied. i dont know what to think, im doing some kinda investigation sha, as soon as i know anything, i'll let the house know cool
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by okwunwa(f): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2011
actually i got my invitation from wcacnigeria@gmail.com, not lhamenus or whatever. God help us o with job palaver
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by chomzy389: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
I also got my invitation letter yesterday, through e-mail. Just hope it's genuine
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by JagaJaga1: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
@okwunwa You got your invitation from their gmail account but you applied to their yahoo account.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
Truth is this whole thing has a gigantic question mark on it,so i'm adopting a siddon look posture.
Does anybody know anyone is the batch A category{Car/truck drivers}? They are supposed to be currently undergoin trainin 24th to 26th Oct. They are the ones who can confirm if these people are for real
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
Truth is this whole thing has a gigantic question mark on it,so i'm adopting a siddon look posture.
Does anybody know anyone is the batch A category{Car/truck drivers}? They are supposed to be currently undergoin trainin 24th to 26th Oct. They are the ones who can confirm if these people are for real
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hope this helps.
There's a Women and Children's Advoacy Centre Nigeria on Facebook.
A Zainab Audu who has "worked" in WCAC Nigeria is also on fb. Both a/cs were opened on August 17. Seventy seven people "like" the Wcac page,but no extensive info about the organisation on its wall.
Does it prove anything? Only time will tell
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by sonyjacobs(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
I got the invitation letter too
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by Funmimercy: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
There are many grammatical errors in the message that was sent, you would notice if you examine it critically. We were asked to get a reference letter from l level 11 officer, there is nothing like level 11 in any civil service in Nigeria. Can this be real? Is this a joke or something?
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by revfruwem: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2011
dear all, have anyone noticed the discripancy in the date for the truck drivers training. some letters have 24-26 while others have 26-28, please, let any candidate in tis category confirm the date and venue for the house. thanks
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by omoadara(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2011
It's a matter of time, if they are real or not we will know. Let wait and see what happens after now
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by mrgold2: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2011
There are many of such organisations coming up now, i know one thing about such ngos, there are sponsored by financial organisations/institutions for their work but they must provide proof that the organisation is really doing such work, now i have two things (1) they are not really, they want to conduct seminars/training to provide as proof so as to collect fund from financial institution without really paying the training allowance(15,000) and that will be all (2) they are real but it's a networking/ marketing work, you are payed based on the number of people you get to sponsor them through funding, Which to me is not as easy as ABC. They said they will send the venue two days to the training day.
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by chomzy389: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2011
I also saw it on their page on facebook, dat d venue will b sent two days before d training day. But someone in batch A was complaining that he has not received d venue and they are 2 start 2day. So i dnt know how true dis whole tin is
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by okwunwa(f): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2011
i have the pleasure of informing everybody in the house that this whole WCAC thing is A SCAM! i sent enquiries to the communication officer at women and children advocacy centre, USA and below is her reply to me:

Hello Stella,

I am sorry - that is not a legitimate email you have received. We are not recruiting and that advertisement is not credible.

Jeanette
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by mrgold2: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2011
So what is really their mission and purpose?
Re: The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning by cutelois: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
Please people, any recent info about WCAC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Force Virtual Interview Invite / Bank Interview: Is Suit A Must? / 2020 Oyo TESCOM Application Form And CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.