Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,234 members, 7,742,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 04:04 AM

I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales (252 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / #EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales by thependragon: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Musician Skales has recently come forward with allegations of receiving threats after speaking out about oppression by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The Nigerian artist claimed that he has been a victim of the EFCC’s unjust treatment and has shared his experiences on social media.

And according to him, this has resulted in receiving anonymous threats to his safety.

https://ikejabird.com/im-receiving-threats-for-speaking-out-about-efcc-oppression-skales/
Re: I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales by iamtardey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Another long day gist
Re: I’m Receiving Threats For Speaking Out About EFCC Oppression – Skales by 2aces(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
If you talk you go die, you no talk you still go die Las Las.
We are just too docile in this country, reason we dey chop slap left and right.

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Releases Public Statement To Clarify Her Stance On Abortion / Nollywood Actor, Kelechi Udegbe, Survives Car Crash / 10 Best Dressed Nollywood Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.