Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem (3949 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / Hurray! Mtn Fastlink 3G Data Modem Now N5,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
pls nairalanders what's the price of a new mtn fastlink modem. and which modem is better in terms of quickness e.t.c
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by uhuns: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by francis247(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
Does it (de modem)come with any free data bundle? (megabytes or gigabytes).
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by fogman1(m): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2011
Of all the modem available, which is the fastesy? And what is the present costs of all gsm network modems?
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by honsule(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2011
uhuns:

how come?i thought is 5k
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by Ascony(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
why not buy a universal modem which costs about same price?

or better still buy an etisalat easyblaze modem for just 6500 and get 2GB free instantly!

Of all the modem available, which is the fastest? And what is the present costs of all gsm network modems?

mtnfastlink, GLO modem, airtel modem - 5k or thereabout

etisalat eazyblaze - 6500 with 2gb free

universal modems - 5k

no modem is better than the other, it all depends on the network coverage in ur area
Re: What Is The Price Of A New Mtn Fastlink Modem by Benjacky: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Plse I need help.MTN has been sending me Businessday news every hour and deducting my credit. How can I unsuscrIbe- I tried customer care but answer

(1) (Reply)

Radio For Blackberry : Get It Here / Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. / What Happened To Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.