Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Forex Trading Made Easy. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Trading Made Easy. (688 Views)

Forex Trading Made Easy / Forex Trading Made Easy / Global Stock Trading Made Easy Dvd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Made Easy. by lanredo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
With utmost sincerity, forex trading is not a child's play. It is risky, in a moment your account can be wiped out, especially those trader with little or no skill.
However, trading forex can be very profitable, likened to picking money on the floor of your room if you are well equipped with forex trading skill.
This tread is open to help traders, both new and old traders in mastering simple system of profitable trading. Suggestion is wellcome on how to make this tread better towards realisation of its goal.
Let start with 'Is making money possible in forex trading?
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by jamace(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Waiting!
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by lanredo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
Yes, it is possible making money in trading forex. Making money entails considering the following;
1. You must get the undilited knowledge
2. Be skillful in forex trading.
3. Master mind the basis and principles of forex trading.
4. Understand how it works.
5. Discipline
6. Get a trading system that suite your personality
7. Determined to be successful in trading forex.
8. Take loss as part of the business
9. Don't gamble
10. Patience.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by jamace(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
Fire on! cool
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by lanredo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
By the grace of God, I wll take up the following item one after the other:

1. You must get the undilited knowledge
2. Be skillful in forex trading, how to get trading skill
3. Master mind the basis and principles of forex trading, how
4. Understand how it works.
5. Discipline
6. Get a trading system that suite your personality, how to come up with trading system your tool to success
7. Determined to be successful in trading forex.
8. Take loss as part of the business
9. Don't gamble, is not baba ijebu
10. Patience.
for any question you can mail lanrefabiyi@yahoo.com.
I must not forget to write that, Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
I'm all ears! cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by dareF: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
You can decide not to loss in forex and you will not loss.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by cristog120: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
jamace:

I'm all ears! cheesy
jamace:

Fire on! cool

i dey laugh ooo
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by lanredo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Identification of prevailing trend. in forex trading there are major 3 types of trend;
a. Uptrend
b. Down trend
c. Flat trend
Uptrend is when the market trade up wards, and we say the trend is up. It does not mean there will not be retraces of price that makes it look zigzag, but we notice that, the trend move up. In a trend like this we look for an opportunity to go long/buy

Down trend is just the opposite of up trend, that is market trade downward, here we look for opportunity to short.

Flat trend; This is when there is no clear direction of the trend, market is neither trade up or down. It is a characteristic of consolidation or period when many trader are at the fence waiting for important market news or an trigger events. In such situation please don't trade.
Please traders note that we have these 3 type of trend in all time frames, it is advisable to use higher time frame for trend identification, because such trend stays long.
APPLICATION
With higher time frame, you will be able to identify prevailling market trend. e.g a day trader can use daily time frame to identify the daily trend
Apart from trend identification, there other thing we must consider like, precise entry, violatility, support and resistance in our choiced time frame, all these will be discussed in details watch out. Please your constructive criticism are welcome if you have any question don't hestitate to mail lanrefabiyi@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by jamace(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2011
i dey laugh ooo

Why you dey laff naa?

I dey suspect this your ID. My MACD and STOCHs tells me that I know you very well even though you have changed ID. Confess before I reveal it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by Jeudick: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi all.
Get 100% bonus on your live forex account here in Nigeria from a broker that has the success of its client in mind.Free training is also available for advanced traders as well as those new in forex trading.Hurry ,while offer lasts ,For details contact 08027197410
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy. by Richjke(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2021
Hi everyone, anyone interested in Forex Trading could find this little learning material useful. Get it here if you care. Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish Dealer / We Are The Best In Tiles Laying, Terrazo, Paradyna, Mosaic, Marble & Glass Block / Lenovo Laptops Val Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.