Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? (18149 Views)

Poll: Who got balls of steel?

Colonel Ojukwu: 29% (48 votes)
Colonel Gadhaffi: 52% (84 votes)
None of above: 5% (9 votes)
I cant be bothered: 12% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

‘you Can’t Be More Biafran Than Ojukwu Who Abandoned Struggle’ Ben Apugo / I Slept Around With Maried Women Including Bianca Ojukwu, Who Am I? / Maitama Sule And Ojukwu Who Is More Eloquent And Has Good Command In English.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by marveouz: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

@OP,
Its an insult upon the the memory of the Mad Dog to compare him with a docile puppy.

Not even one foreign plane flew against the puppy, yet he abandoned his people and ran away like a coward.

27 countries and thousands of home-bred rebels against one family. This is what we call- magnificent valour. They were faced with the following fire-power stated below for 8 months, took their women and children to safety and fought to the death.wow!

This kind of comments only shows why Igbos hate yorubas with passion. Continue you ethnic bigotry, am out
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2011
igbogolo:

and who said gadaffi preferred to die fighting? he wanted to escape and reports indicate that he begged for his life with gold and money before he was killed. Had ojukwu been caught he would have been ridiculed and i think his choosing exile is a much dignified exit.

for people using this forum to bash ojukwu, what have you been able to do in nigeria in the face of tyranny?

Naa! you are wrong dude. We just saw the footage after his capture. He was defiant to the last. His words " Do you know right from wrong" "this is forbidden". He never begged!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

@OP,
Its an insult upon the the memory of the Mad Dog to compare him with a docile puppy.

Not even one foreign plane flew against the puppy, yet he abandoned his people and ran away like a coward.

27 countries and thousands of home-bred rebels against one family. This is what we call- magnificent valour. They were faced with the following fire-power stated below for 8 months, took their women and children to safety and fought to the death.wow!

At least it is better than Hausa people using your elites as crocodile baits. Just look at how they killed and disposed of Abiola and his wife and many more yoruba elites but you guys are still getting even more spineless and can't do jack. Is it a curse? You people are truly a tribe of immense cowards. You people lack serious self-worth and inferiority complex would be your demise. Yorubas would be the easiest to dominate by any other major tribe in Nigeria, should war break out. Keep sucking that d.i.ck. Fools.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2011
Bandit C.:

At least it is better than Hausa people using your elites as crocodile baits. Just look at how they killed and disposed of Abiola and his wife and many more yoruba elites but you guys are still getting even more spineless and can't do jack. Is it a curse? You people are truly a tribe of immense cowards. You people lack serious self-worth and inferiority complex would be your demise. Yorubas would be the easiest to dominate by any other major tribe in Nigeria, should war break out. Keep sucking that d.i.ck. Fools.

Sorry buddy. I am a proud Ijaw man. Asawana! We fight to the death. No cowardice in our blood.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by neutralist: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Judgement!!!

Transfer armoury in Gaddafi possession to the Ibos, give them only three months and see if Yoruba have not vacated their entire land. To Ibos, be glad you are criticized, this is a proof you are growing. Criticism is a positive sign of growth. You are criticised because no one could compete with you. So welcome the critics.
Yoruba, I dare you to attack Ibos in Lagos and see if your population will not be decimated to a minority.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by utimayor(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2011
i wouldn't want to join in this tribal battle, but i don't know how this awful topic made the front page, i think its time Niraland developed some policy to guide threads, how they should be written also what and what not makes the first page. this particular topic making the first page will only make me think the management of Nairaland to be the frontiers of this regular tribal war (without missing words) if not i don't know why the are always excited to have such lousy topic on their front page. Peace!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Digriz(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2011
Ths country disintegration shuld neva be north and south bcus i hv found out frm ths forum that my yoruba people hate my igbo brothers so much. Its like the hausas are more closer to the igbos than the yorubas thats why they have more percentage of hausas living in the east to compare wt the yorubas. ENOUGH OF THS HATRED PLS
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2011
No one is criticising any tribe here. We are one. There are many great Ibo leaders in Nigeria today who would not scamper off to safety like Ojukwu did.

Why start a fight you cannot finish?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Digriz(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2011
?
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by utimayor(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

No one is criticising any tribe here. We are one. There are many great Ibo leaders in Nigeria today who would not scamper off to safety like Ojukwu did.

Why start a fight you cannot finish?

really? maybe you should read the right from the posters first word, why the comparison? you start a topic you are sure will hurt some people, and you say awful things to them. maybe we should divert our energy to something better rather than tribal war. lets be idealistic for once.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2011
uti-mayor:

really? maybe you should read the right from the posters first word,  why the comparison? you start a topic you are sure will hurt some people, and you say awful things to them. maybe we should divert our energy to something better rather than tribal war. lets be idealistic for once.

The truth they say is bitter no doubt. Ojukwu started a [b]fight he could not finish [/b]and abandoned those who believed in his cause at a trying moment. He was a coward. Simple.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by utimayor(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

The truth they say is bitter no doubt. Ojukwu started a [b]fight he could not finish [/b]and abandoned those who believed in his cause at a trying moment. He was a coward. Simple.

then allow that to be the headache of the NDIGBO, itz not your fight so don't hurt them with your words, i don't think they are complaining
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
uti-mayor:

then allow that to be the headache of the NDIGBO, itz not your fight so don't hurt them with your words, i don't think they are complaining

Why do Nigerians always draw tribalistic lines over every issue?. Is Ojukwu not Nigerian. Is it only Ndigbo that believe in his cause. Was his cause not just. For your information, I believe in that cause- Biafra and so it becomes my fight when I discover those whom everyone looked up to abandoned ship.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Sorry buddy. I am a proud Ijaw man. Asawana! We fight to the death. No cowardice in our blood.

You are not war tested, so your said bravery is a myth for now. You think war is fought in a creek. That being said, you are still a coward for taking shots at a lion like Dimegwu Ojukwu when your people have neither heroes nor any renowned war reputation. Fighting a village of 30 people does not count.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Bandit C.:

You are not war tested, so your said bravery is a myth for now. You think war is fought in a creek. That being said, you are still a coward for taking shots at a lion like Dimegwu Ojukwu when your people have neither heroes nor any renowned war reputation. Fighting a village of 30 people does not count.

Lion? Ojukwu is not even a Lion cub. The captain is always the last to leave the ship.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Very good question!!!

igbogolo:

[size=22pt]for people using this forum to bash ojukwu, what have you been able to do in nigeria in the face of tyranny? [/size]
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ojukwu is a heroe,a man that fought side by side with his people against the Nigeria army backd by western powers and soviet unions for 3years. The Egyptians was bombing Biafria teretory on daily basis still we stood on our ground Ghadafi was about to flee before he was capture in a hole like a rat,shivering and terrify,a greedy man.if he was wise he would had use elecopter instead to convoy foolish man ojukwu is loved by indi-ibgbo,a legend,a lion . A fool fight to die why the wise run to fight another day wht is the product of this union called nigeria =boko haram killing of corps member in the north religious crises lothing,hunger and stavation wht a faild union calld nigeria
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

Lion? Ojukwu is not even a Lion cub. The captain is always the last to leave the ship.

Then show us your own cat. He has done years ago what your people and their generation can never accomplish in years to come. At least he survived to lead and fight another day, where are your own heroes or are you just good at taking cheap and childish shots? No one from your generation can stand and speak in the presence of the ''Ikemba'' talk more of accomplishing a fraction of what he did. He is a man that loves his people of which same cannot be said of anyone from your jungle-side.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
GenBuhari:

Very good question!!!

Nigerians will rise up at the right time. This is not very far away. We all agree we need to shoot some people to be free but we shall only do so when we are prepared and ready to finish the fight.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
uti-mayor:

i wouldn't want to join in this tribal battle, but i don't know how this awful topic made the front page, i think its time Niraland developed some policy to guide threads, how they should be written also what and what not makes the first page. this particular topic making the first page will only make me think the management of Nairaland to be the frontiers of this regular tribal war (without missing words) if not i don't know why the are always excited to have such lousy topic on their front page. Peace!
Na wao. . .just to answer a simple question,you are here blaming nL for your miserable existence.Did ojuku not run away when he should died honorably for biafra ? I guess he couldn't cuz he was only interested in making himself a small king of bifara.Nna mehn see how ojuku fled when he see fire,if na now,we for use drone kill am comot.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
Bandit C.:

Then show us your own cat. He has done years ago what your people and their generation can never accomplish in years to come. At least he survived to lead and fight another day, where are your own heroes or are you just good at taking cheap and childish shots? No one from your generation can stand and speak in the presence of the ''Ikemba'' talk more of accomplishing a fraction of what he did. He is a man that loves his people of which same cannot be said of anyone from your jungle-side.

I agree and disagree with you. I am Nigerian before Ijaw

I agree that some Ijaw militant leaders are just plain crooks who fall into thesame category as Ojukwu. Cowards! All tribes have them. The Yorubas  have many and even the Hausa/Fulani.

All these tribes I have spoken about make up Nigeria. Their militant leaders are cowards and Ojukwu had the opportunity to display his cowardice.

I agree he loves his people but that does not make him a non- coward.

But I disagree that he is a lion.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

I agree and disagree with you. I am Nigerian before Ijaw

I agree that some Ijaw militant leaders are just plain crooks who fall into thesame category as Ojukwu. Cowards! All tribes have them. The Yorubas  have many and even the Hausa/Fulani.

All these tribes I have spoken about make up Nigeria. Their militant leaders are cowards and Ojukwu had the opportunity to display his cowardice.

I agree he loves his people but that does not make him a non- coward.

But I disagree that he is a lion.

Then let's agree to disagree because the responses are getting more ridiculous. You have the right to see yourself as whatever you want to but keep it to yourself and quit aggravating others by trying to trounce their conviction. Ojukwu may be a lion cub in your house but he is a devouring lion in the hearts of over 40 million people so let us leave it at that.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
Bandit C.:

Then let's agree to disagree because the responses are getting more ridiculous. You have the right to see yourself as whatever you want to but keep it to yourself and quit aggravating others by trying to trounce their conviction. Ojukwu may be a lion cub in your house but he is a devouring lion in the hearts of over 40 million people so let us leave it at that.

You know the problem facing Nigeria today? Its the very tribal orientation you are displaying here.

I strongly believe Ojukwu is a coward based on the facts in history books and aired my opinion. How did you respond? By trying to make it a tribal issue. I see Ojukwu as a Nigerian revolutionary so anyone like you who sees him first as IGBO can get aggravated if they like.

Ojukwu is supposed to be a revolutionary that inspires many across the Nation but blew it. The Briafran flame would have been burning so intensely if he had been martyred, causing many Ojukwus to spring up but he chose to run like a chicken and killed the revolutionary spirit.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lion is the king of animals and it doesn't get scared of any animal.so how can any reasonable person compare an ojuku that ran away from obj and his men to ghadaffi that was heavily bombarded with highly sophisticiated weaponry.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Otunbakay(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
What a stupid and needless thread! How now does all these useless talk affect us positively either as a nation or as individualy? It's hightime we channel our pen, mind, time and whaterver contribution we can render towards eradicating and destroying completely our corrupt political class and every of their institutions put in place to keep us helpless forever. These people 're our common enemies regardless of their place of origin. Enough said use ur energy positively!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by igbogolo: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
1stCitizen:

NATO carried out 19,877 sorties in Libya.
US planes carried out 1,210 strike missions, including 101 strike sorties by Predator drones, with 262 bombs or missiles launched, unmanned US aircraft in the campaign included a total of four Predators, Firescout helicopters and at least one Global Hawk, a large surveillance jet.
France:  33%, approximately 2,225 strike sorties (out of 6,745 total sorties by August 4)
US:  16%, 801 strike sorties, (out of 5,005 strike sorties by June 30)
Denmark:  11%, dropped 705 bombs (out of the 7,079 missions)
Britain:  10%, 700 strike sorties (out of 7,223 total sorties by August 15)
Canada:  10%, approximately 324 strike sorties (based on 3,175 NATO strike sorties)
Italy:  10% (Not applicable until April 27 when Italy committed 4 Tornados for strike sorties)
Norway:  10%, 596 strike sorties (out of the 6,125 missions)
Belgium:  8th ally participating in combat missions, no public data available on number of strike sorties

Dont waste your time typing nonsense. This is 2011 not 1967. Libya is a known aggressive state with sophisticated weapons procured from Russia, China, UK, Italy and France. Libya sponsors terrorism in other countries. If they did not weaken his military might  with Bombs NATO would never have been able to enable the NTC kill Gadaffi. They also supplied the rebels with sophisticated amoury and intelligence!

Biafra fought with BARE hands against Nigeria and her mercenaries and foreign powers and held them off for THREE years. It was a war they were never prepared for.

so delude yourselves, cowards die a thousand times. the biafra that they fought and died for remains your albatross because a single day does not pass without you people calling ojukwu. if he were so irrelevant why discuss him? Cant you people sleep without calling him? Afterall yorubas bebefitted from the war with your awolowo becoming finance mnister. we had 20 miserable pounds after the war with all our properties destroyed, women raped, land consficated etc. but yet, the IGBO spirit enabled us to turn the fortune around within a decade. Biafra no doubt would have been better than this Nigeria 1000 times!

Yorubas caused the most casuality to ndi igbo with their deceit and cowardice and yes they are paying dearly for it today. so we are all in the rot called nigeria suffering and smiling, with the lowest life expectancy rates, no health care, no schools, no social nets, no money, no power, queuing at embassies and being denied visas, ridiculed and harassed overseas, etc!

Instead of looking at ways of improving the situation, someone here started a thread that mocks a man who dared to do something about the oppression in Nigeria. I laugh at you!

So yoruba people, go fight for your oduduwa republic with your thugs in Ibadan. Please do it alone because no one will fight with you. and leave those who want a nation of their own, afterall the war was not fought in the south west.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by ebizsols(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
@1st Citizen it is quite unfortunate that I have to bridle words with a witless ijaw worm like you especially as regards Ojukwu's pride of place in the historical annals of this jungle called Nigeria.
If I may ask you, where is boro asari boyloaf tompolo etc, if i may remind you, your brother Asari was weeping like a pus, e when he was detained for less than a year, he was given a plea bargain to abandon his struggle and like a coward that he was he ran with his tails inbetween, but Uwazurike was given thesame bail conditions which he declined, so between this two who belong to the race of cowards? Yet you are here saying rubbish about a man who withstood Goworm and his minions for 30 months after your likes betrayed us.
I've come to respect just two ijaw men, Atedo and Banigo, aside this two you all are a bunch of spineless bastards who keep licking the ass of the northern hegemony just like your son who we gave our support at the polls is currently doing and FYI goin to SA etc on amnesty prog cant salvage your lots pathetic situation, get a clue.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by igbogolo: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

@1st Citizen it is quite unfortunate that I have to bridle words with a witless ijaw worm like you especially as regards Ojukwu's pride of place in the historical annals of this jungle called Nigeria.
If I may ask you, where is boro asari boyloaf tompolo etc, if i may remind you, your brother Asari was weeping like a pus, e when he was detained for less than a year, he was given a plea bargain to abandon his struggle and like a coward that he was he ran with his tails inbetween, but Uwazurike was given thesame bail conditions which he declined, so between this two who belong to the race of cowards? Yet you are here saying rubbish about a man who withstood Goworm and his minions for 30 months after your likes betrayed us.
I've come to respect just two ijaw men, Atedo and Banigo, aside this two you all are a bunch of spineless bastards who keep licking the Bottom of the northern hegemony just like your son who we gave our support at the polls is currently doing and FYI goin to SA etc on amnesty prog cant salvage your lots pathetic situation, get a clue.

Thank you! The same OJUKWU said 'Goodmorning' to the Ijaw people not too long ago when they also started suffering the nigerian disease.
To 1st citizen, 'goodmorning'. if you have a mind go home, sit down and carefully think what that means and take a hard look at your life and existence
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
igbogolo:
It was a war they were never prepared for.

This is exactly the point I raised earlier. Why start a fight you cannot finish then run away like a chicken.

Libyans were being oppressed for 42 years by Ghaddafi no doubt. The Rebel leadership only started a war when it got all the assurance of foreign support it needed to finish the war.

Even when the scales tipped and NATO intervention was delayed with Ghaddafi forces close to Benghazi. They held on and refused to abandon the citizens of Benghazi.

I will not be drawn into a tribal tirade with you. Ojukwu is a Nigerian and a coward.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by jason123: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=16pt]Conclusion:[/size]

[size=14pt]A northerner will start a thread.
Igbos and Yorubas will start insulting each other like FOO.LS.
Divide and rule at its best![/size]

Digriz:

Ths country disintegration shuld neva be north and south bcus i hv found out frm ths forum that my yoruba people hate my igbo brothers so much. Its like the hausas are more closer to the igbos than the yorubas thats why they have more percentage of hausas  living in the east to compare wt the yorubas.  ENOUGH OF THS HATRED PLS
SMH! There is no hate. All you are seeing here is the display of internet semi-illiterates.

neutralist:

Judgement!!!

Transfer armoury in Gaddafi possession to the Ibos, give them only three months and see if Yoruba have not vacated their entire land. To Ibos, be glad you are criticized, this is a proof you are growing. Criticism is a positive sign of growth. You are criticised because no one could compete with you. So welcome the critics.
Yoruba, I dare you to attack Ibos in Lagos and see if your population will not be decimated to a minority.

That is the MOST STUPI.D STATEMENT I have seen. You'll be shocked.
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
ebizsols:

I've come to respect just two ijaw men, Atedo and Banigo, aside this two you all are a bunch of spineless bastards who keep licking the Bottom of the northern hegemony just like your son who we gave our support at the polls is currently doing and FYI goin to SA etc on amnesty prog cant salvage your lots pathetic situation, get a clue.

Did you read my earlier comments where I also called those Ijaw Militants crooked cowards? I am a detribalized Nigerian and only speak the truth. Even if i were Ibo I will still say the same thing. Ojukwu ran off like a coward!
Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by rareman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
umu IGBO jiri nu nwayo, mara na okwu asaro asa obu anuofia kwuru ya. Biko nu ejim obi chineke na-ario unu, hapunu ndiara ka ha ria naani ha. Ike ga-agwu ndi nzuzu, wetuonu obi! O doro anyi anya na anyi ka ha niile mma. etikoo ndi Yoruba niile onu onweghi onye ruru ojukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours / Adamawa Indigenes Dance In Joy After INEC Declared Umaru Fintiri Winner (vid) / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.