Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! (716 Views)

LWKMD... The Hor,ny Rooster... / The Priest's Rooster / Rooster Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by freezy(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2007
This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster and he wants chicks.

So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster which he would sell. The other farmer says, “Yeah, I’ve got this great rooster named Chuck. He’ll service every chicken you got, no problem.”

Well, Chuck the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he’d be worth it. So, he buys Chuck. The farmer takes Chuck home and sets him down in the barnyard, first, giving the rooster a pep talk, “Chuck, I want you to pace yourself now. You’ve got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I’ll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun,” the farmer said, with a chuckle.

Chuck seemed to understand, so the farmer points toward the hen house, and Chuck took off like a shot. - WHAM! - Chuck nails every hen in the hen house - - three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked. After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen, sure enough, Chuck is in there. Later, the farmer sees Chuck after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again, - WHAM! - He gets all the geese.

By sunset he sees Chuck out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer is distraught—worried that his expensive rooster won’t even last 24 hours. Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Chuck dead as a doorknob—stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, “Oh Chuck, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you’ve done to yourself.”

Chuck opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, “Shhhh! Them buzzards are getting closer, ”    grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by GTay(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2007
ha ha ha grin grin grin very funny.
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by clemcykul(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2007
buhahahhahahahhh lol this is crazy that chuck must really be a banger!

wow sure he hasnt got Aids >: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this joke made my morning to be pleasant grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by freezy(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2007
If u were in the medical line, i'd suggested u personally carry out that test, hopin he wont slam u in the process (in case u r female) grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by Aiphie(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2007
Hilarious joke. I hail that chuck O. grin grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by Aiphie(f): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2007
Hilarious joke. I hail that chuck O. grin grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by folly69(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2007
nice one there grin grin grin
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by rubie(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2007
Se chuck no dey tire sef.

I'll advice the farmer to sell that thing fast before it goes after his wife and daughters.
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by darlingD(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2007
cheesy rubie u r very funny cheesy
Re: Another Rooster Tale! These Birds will kill somebody o! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;Dthose buzzards are in for something else, all i can say is, KEEP IT UP ,CHUCK, EHH Rubie1

(1) (Reply)

Woman Needs Man With These Qualifications……: / Keep The Motor Running / Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.