Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,449 members, 7,751,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures (3675 Views)

Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by tafabaloo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
U hardly hear of an Ebonyi man getting involved in drugs related crime or counterfeiting businesses.

They stand out !
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
SpaceTour:
See long essay, it is painful for you

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

E Dey bother you that’s why you are crying hahaha

Keep squirming like a squirrel. grin Ritualism no be handiwork. Homeless bastard. After killing your entire household, you could only afford a 2001 Toyota Camry. 😋😋😋 Aturu ohia with an IQ of an electrocuted pangolin. grin

Your dead groundfather was a ritualist, your dead uncles are bunch of ritualists. The number of mad people @ head bridge osha is a testament of ritualism. @ people's club, all the millionaires are dead. It sucks to come from Anambra. You are the ones giving the Igbos bad names. Suck on it dolt. Empty vagabond.

Bring it on. 😋😋😋😋. You thought I'm one of those Igbo guys you constantly chastise on nairaland and they would eventually run away? You have encountered a dogged fighter.

If you run from this fight, make amadioha strike you dead. Anuofia.
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2023

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

Nightwolf1:

Keep squirming like a squirrel. Ritualism no be handiwork. Homeless bastard. After killing your entire household, you could only afford a 2001 Toyota Camry Aturu ohia with an IQ of an electrocuted pangolin. Your dead groundfather was a ritualist, your dead uncles are bunch of ritualists. The number of mad people @ head bridge osha is a testament of ritualism. @ people's club, all the millionaires are dead. It sucks to come from Anambra. You are the ones giving the Igbos bad names. Suck on it dolt. Empty vagabond.Bring it on.. You thought I'm one of those Igbo guys you constantly chastise on nairaland and they would eventually run away? You have encountered a dogged fighterIf you run from this fight, make amadioha strike you dead. Anuofia.

Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
SpaceTour:

Stupid toad, you are finding it difficult to make a reasonable comeback. Still regurgitating your lame lines. No tact, no sagacity. Bastard illiterate, fake spare parts dealer. Anambra is the den of ritualists.

Drop dead mutherfvcker🤡🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2023

M
Nightwolf1:

Stupid toad, you are finding it difficult to make a reasonable comeback. Still regurgitating your lame lines. No tact, no sagacity. Bastard illiterate, fake spare parts dealer. Anambra is the den of ritualists.Drop dead mutherfv

Cry more for me so that I will keep tormenting you hahaha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

You are sheepishly patting yourself @ the back while crying profusely in your squalid state. grin

A junkyard dog says I'm crying in his delusional state. It's obvious you are suffering from cerebral palsy and post traumatic stress disorder, after coming back from the rehab home due to madness induced from ogwu ego. grin😋😋😋

Ekperima head bridge Onitsha, aturu gombe state. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2023

Nightwolf1:
You are sheepishly patting yourself @ the back while crying profusely in your squalid state.A junkyard dog says I'm crying in his delusional state. It's obvious you are suffering from cerebral palsy and post traumatic stress disorder, after coming back from the rehab home due to madness induced from ogwu eg head bridge Onitsha, aturu gombe stateD
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2023

M

Nightwolf1:

MYou are sheepishly patting yourself @ the back while crying profusely in your squalid state. A junkyard dog says I'm crying in his delusional state. It's obvious you are suffering from cerebral palsy and post traumatic stress disorder, after coming back from the rehab home due to madness induced from ogwu ego. head bridge Onitsha, aturu gombe state. cheesy :
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Bastard idiot you thought I had left you🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Nightwolf1:

I am a Bastard idiot you thought I had le
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

I conditioned you to be copying and pasting. Useless illiterate. You shall remain on one line of narrative.😋😋😋😋
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

I have conditioned you to be copying and pasting. Useless illiterate. You shall remain on one line of narrative.😋
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Nightwolf1:

I have conditioned you to be copying and pasting. Useless illiterate. You shall remain on one line of narrative

We shall make ebonyi to keep trending so that people will know that you people are cursed almajiris
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Nightwolf1:

I have conditioned you to be copying and pasting. Useless illiterate. You shall remain on one line of narrative.

Hahahaha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Copy and paste useless bastard🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Copy and paste useless basta

Ebonyi will trend by force. Na me and you hahaha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu ego.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu eg
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu eg

Haha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Haha
Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu 😋😋😋😋
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nightwolf1
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Omoawoke: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
kinematlcs:
A lot of people have constantly claimed that ebonyi people are not igbos, that ebonyi people were put in SE for political considerations to make SE have at least five states.

Now look at ebonyi state governor Francis nwifuru, does he look like an Igbo man or a Chadian? Even his name Nwifuru doesn’t sound like an igbo name.

Ebonyi people are treated as 3rd class igbos and slaves by Igbo people of SE, why ?

This is how real igbos look like.
The light skin ones looking like Latinos and some even look Asian is an indication of something gone wrong in history. Foreigners left their prints in igboland during slavery and colonization
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nightwolf1 come here abakaleke miscreant hahaha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Nightwolf1 come here abakaleke miscreant hahaha

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave you

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave you
Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nightwolf1 good to see you here. Let’s make this thread to trend hahaha
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Nightwolf1 good to see you here. Let’s make this thread to trend hahaha

Blind bastard who is naturally useless to humanity. grin grin
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Blind bastard who is naturally useless to humanity.D
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by SpaceTour: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nightsolf1 let’s make this thread trend so that the world will know about ebonyi people
Re: Ebonyi People Migrated From Chad, See Evidence: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State May Lose $25 Million HiTV Investment? / Okonjo-Iweala: No Fight With National Assembly Over Budget / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.