Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Uk Visa Application Mistake - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Application Mistake (10584 Views)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Application Mistake by lee4u: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
I forget to photocopy my application form before sumitting and I want t0 apply again. Can I get my information from d  embassy cos I dnt want to make mistake
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by Vicjustice: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
lee4u:

I forget to do my photocopy after before sumitting and I want t0 apply again. How Can I get my information from d embassy
Please, recompose this and explain better
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by damola1: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
Vicjustice:

Please, recompose this and explain better

He doesn't have a past copy of the UK visa forms he submitted in the past, is it possible to get a copy of it from the embassy?
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by Vicjustice: 1:48am On Nov 07, 2011
damola1:

He doesn't have a past copy of the UK visa forms he submitted in the past, is it possible to get a copy of it from the embassy?
   Now i got it. The answer is NO, he can't get it back from the embassy, they don't release such documents nor would they issue a photo copy of it: The same goes when you apply for the visa online, you need to print out the application form and save the Ref numbers within 7 days otherwise, you are automatically locked out of it; and you must do it prior to your application submission because, once it has been entered into their system that you have submitted your application, you are automatically locked out of it forever
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by damola1: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2011
Is there anyway one can retrieve such information for a US visa,
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by worry246(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2011
If you told the TRUTH on the original application then you should have no problem remembering what you wrote.
If you LIED and can not remember what LIES you told then this is justice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by Vicjustice: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2011
damola1:

Is there anyway one can retrieve such information for a US visa,
That would be impossible
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by syedmohsin: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY VISA APPLICATION A WEEK BACK AND ITS UNDER PROCESS AT EMBASSY BUT YESTERDAY I REALIZED THAT THEIR IS A TYPING MISTAKE IN MY VISA APPLICATION , OF MY PASSPORT NO, EXTRA 1 HAS BEEN TYPED IN MY PASSPORT NO IN [b]CA[/b]S

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW , I HAVE EMAILED THE EMBASSY AS WELL AS THE AC , CAN I GET THE VISA OR NOT WITH THIS MISTAKE?
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by Vicjustice: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
syedmohsin:

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY VISA APPLICATION A WEEK BACK AND ITS UNDER PROCESS AT EMBASSY BUT YESTERDAY I REALIZED THAT THEIR IS A TYPING MISTAKE IN MY VISA APPLICATION , OF MY PASSPORT NO, EXTRA 1 HAS BEEN TYPED IN MY PASSPORT NO IN [b]CA[/b]S

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW , I HAVE EMAILED THE EMBASSY AS WELL AS THE AC , CAN I GET THE VISA OR NOT WITH THIS MISTAKE?
   Can't you write in standard English to make people understand you?
   Did you mean you overflowed your passport number by entering an extra number like A57583841 instead of A5758384?
   If so, you should be fine, the visa officer will see it and make correction which is within his rights, and unless there are other violations or you are not considered eligible for the visa applied for, no Visa Officer may refuse your application based on that number overflow
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by syedmohsin: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
SIR, ACTUALLY I WANTED TO SAY THAT, I DIDNT OVERFLOWED MY PASSPORT NUMBER, THE PASSPORT NUMBER WAS OVERFLOWED IN MY CAS( CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF STUDIES) BY THE CAS ISSUING AUTHORITY

EXAMPLE:

THE PASSPORT NUMBER SHOWING IN MY CAS IS XX121134
WHILE MY ACTUAL PASSPORT NUMBER IS XX12134

THIS IS THE TYPING MISTAKE IN MY CAS SIR. WHEN I REALIZED THAT MISTAKE DONE BY UKBA ,I HAD SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS TO THE EMBASSY.

MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT NUMBER IS WRITTEN CORRECT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN DOCUMENTS SUCH AS CAS, VISA APPLICATION,PASSPORT,MY RECEPIT

BUT ITS INCORRECT IN CAS. NOW GUIDE ME PLZ
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by Vicjustice: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
syedmohsin:

SIR, ACTUALLY I WANTED TO SAY THAT, I DIDNT OVERFLOWED MY PASSPORT NUMBER, THE PASSPORT NUMBER WAS OVERFLOWED IN MY CAS( CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF STUDIES) BY THE CAS ISSUING AUTHORITY

EXAMPLE:

THE PASSPORT NUMBER SHOWING IN MY CAS IS     XX121134
WHILE MY ACTUAL PASSPORT NUMBER IS                XX12134

THIS IS THE TYPING MISTAKE IN MY CAS SIR. WHEN I REALIZED THAT MISTAKE DONE BY  UKBA ,I HAD SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS TO THE EMBASSY.

MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT NUMBER IS WRITTEN CORRECT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN DOCUMENTS SUCH AS CAS, VISA APPLICATION,PASSPORT,MY RECEPIT

BUT ITS INCORRECT IN CAS. NOW GUIDE ME PLZ
   It is one thing if the Visa Officer suspects that you're making an attempt to conceal something, but another thing if they understand that there was an error.
   Now, if your passport has never committed any violation before, they may see the number error as a mistake which they will write a brief text on as a remark. If your passport has never committed any violation, You should be fine; no worries.
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by billtommy(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2012
Hello gurus,I'm bery new to these,am in ♏♈ final year but want to visit a friend for about 2 months before Youth service,pls can someone tell me if am going to need a student visa or other types of visa, and can I have a clear breakdown of how much the whole travelling is gonna cost.and documents am gonna be needing so my visa application won't be refused,these is gonna be my first travel,thanks very much
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by buzzy101yahoo: 2:35am On Jul 17, 2013
This is pretty urgent sir, as I am really worried.
After submitting my application and every other document at the uk embassy,I discovered that my there was an error on my application form. Instead of 21/May/2012 I typed 21/May/2013.
Already I have the originals of all my details sent to them,even my international passport itself where the esact date of issuance is noted. Honestly I didn't know,I just discovered it after the submission. Please what do I do? Will this error make them refuse me application? I need urgent answers please. Thank u.
Re: Uk Visa Application Mistake by justwise(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2013

(1)

South African Homes - Just Magnificent / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears / LASG Gives Report On Rehabilitation Works On Oba Sekunmade Road, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.