Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,211 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

"They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy (373 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy by Johnnynews: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2023

Re: "They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy by Infojames: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
This boy ni
Re: "They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy by MissWords: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Omo portable
Re: "They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy by Lawalemi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Illiteracy sha
Re: "They Want To Rip Me Ni” - Portable Explains What Really Happened In Italy by waice6571: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mr Baboon, Cry no more. Just go back to your cage in the zoo...... Zaazu

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Speaks His Truth Over Sleeping With His Daughter Jasmine / Nollywood Actresses That Have Had Multiple Husbands / "It Came To Pass" — May Edochie Expresses Her Joy As She Receives The Peace Awar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.