Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,222 members, 7,796,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Six Times A Day Is Not A Display Of Love But A Sign Of Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Times A Day Is Not A Display Of Love But A Sign Of Control (362 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Times A Day Is Not A Display Of Love But A Sign Of Control by pblog: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2023
In this eye-opening video, we delve into the intricate dynamics of relationships and shed light on a common misconception: confusing control with love. when a partner's constant calls become a means of asserting dominance rather than genuine affection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLfrhiSfcuk

Is your partner incessantly calling you, even during sacred moments like prayer, to be the first voice they hear? Are they jobless, yet they demand your time and attention excessively? We break down why calling someone six times a day is not a display of love but a sign of control.

If you're in a situation where you're struggling to differentiate between love and control, this video is a must-watch. Learn how to recognize the warning signs and set healthy boundaries for your emotional well-being. Remember, love should empower, not control.

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Is Crazy / This Igbo Girl Said She Likes American Guys / Please Your Honest Input Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.